StephyD

Medical Appt. Letter...

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Ya, 50 bucks for FEDEX seems pricey as well. I'm sticking around Toronto to pick up the results instead. I'm lucky my brother lives there...he's my hotel everytime I go!

I guess I'll bring the originals and once they see them, then i'll mail them to Montreal. The only things in the packet 3 regarding the medical was the blurb on the checklist, the page with the list of approved panel physicians and the list of vaccinations needed. No actual 'medical forms'

Can't wait to get the interview date. At least i'll see Montreal in good weather, eventually.

Steph

Humm, Steph what do you mean by "originals"? The only things you need to send back with your packet 3 is the checklist, the one form (i don't remember what its called now..) and you need to submit the online form. You don't have to send them any documents yet, those are to be brought to the interview with you. Forgive me if you already knew this!

Like Sapphire said, I just brought the first page of my packet with my name, address and case number on it to the medical (I just had it this morning) and no problems at all!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just brought a photocopy of the first page of Packet 3 - I had already sent back my original.

Send back your Packet 3 right away so you cut down your waiting time!!

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey,

Same here, medical in Toronto but on March 24th.

The letter is the one that has the Case #. I'm going to bring the first page that says "the office is pleased ..." and the checklist with the cash # handwritten.

$275 dollars... Still can't believe it...

I can't believe the price either! I read that it was much less not so long ago. Also, I'm from Windsor, and it wasn't too long ago that medicals were done here as well. I guess i'm a little late for the good stuff.lol

well in vancouver its $350 :dead: my appointment's on 25th. plus gotta get the HPV if i can eventhough they said its not mandatory to complete for the K3 process. double :dead:

K-3:

Marriage : 2008-03-22

I-130 Sent : 2008-11-15

Appointment @ consulate: 2009-04-09 - Approved!

Picked up K3 visa & passport: 2009-04-14

POE @ Blaine, WA: 2009-04-24

EAD app sent to USCIS California: 2009-04-28

EAD app rec'd @ USCIC CA: 2009-04-30

EAD NOA: 2009-05-11

Biometrics Appt: 2009-07-27

EAD Approved/Card Production: 2009-7-31

EAD Received: 2009-09-06

AOS packet & change of address sent: 2009-12-23

Biometrics Interview: 2010-02-23

Interview Date: 2010-03-16 APPROVED

GC received March 29, 2010

Removal of Conditions

Application sent: January 04, 2012

Rec'd Notice of Bio appt: January 24, 2012

Biometrics appt: February 24, 2012

Rec'd approval notice: dated July 7, 2012

Rec'd 10yr green card: July 17, 2012 (dated july 10, 2012) - rec'd IR-6 status

Vancouver Consulate Review: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=190588

POE Review: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=193529

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Ya i wrote that in a confusing way, by 'originals' i had meant the original papers i received in the packet 3, not the stuff i'll bring to the interview. I sent in the ds230, checklist to the consulate and did the ds160 online form. My medical is tomorrow, well in about a few hours from now since i should be in bed and not reading VJ, but this site is addictive since it's very helpful! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Ya i wrote that in a confusing way, by 'originals' i had meant the original papers i received in the packet 3, not the stuff i'll bring to the interview. I sent in the ds230, checklist to the consulate and did the ds160 online form. My medical is tomorrow, well in about a few hours from now since i should be in bed and not reading VJ, but this site is addictive since it's very helpful! :)

Hey i have my medical tomorrow in Toronto, let me know how it went for you today!

THanks!

K-1
Oct. 2, 2008 - Sent I-129F to CSC
May 12, 2009 - Interview - Approved
July 28, 2009 - Civil Wedding
Sep. 5, 2009 - Wedding

AOS
Aug. 10, 2009 - AOS/EAD/AP Package received in Chicago
Oct. 27, 2009 - Interview - APPROVED !!
Nov. 06, 2009 - Green Card Received

ROC
Aug. 13, 2011 - ROC Package sent to VSC
May 31, 2012 - ROC - APPROVED !!!
June 11, 2012 - Green Card Received

Naturalization
Mar 21, 2013 - N-400 Package sent to Lewisville,TX
Mar 22, 2013 - Package delivered
Mar 26, 2013 - NOA
Mar 27, 2013 - Check cashed
Apr 09, 2013 - Early Biometrics (Appt scheduled for April 18th)

Jul 10, 2013 - Interview - PASSED

Jul 26, 2013 - Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.