Merrillizer

Seperated from pending wife

94 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

I was reading over the thread again, especially over the OP's posts and descriptions on his current situation. In my PERSONAL opinion, I think the OP's wife made a relatively sound choice by leaving him (not so much her choice in current company though). His previous claims of wanting to change and wanting to save the marriage just seemed to me like empty words, when it came to his later rantings.

Please understand that I am not here to judge, just making an obversation.

It kinda makes me sad at how the relationship turned out... so much time spent to end up like this... it's a little sad to me :(

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Moldova
Timeline
Now she must suffer the consequences of her actions. I wanted nothing more to make our marriage work. But instead, my wife sought comfort and advice from illegal aliens. Her pride was too much to see a counselor. Her actions were detrimental to not only her marriage, but her AOS package.

Obviously, she didn't think of every ending that could possibly happen after walking out.

I wonder if she's "suffering"? I bet she's glad to be out of the marriage (even if it means returning home). :whistle:

LOL...yes bash the OP :rolleyes: . She left him...who knows why. I'm sure nobody ...especially someone from Moldova has ever abused the J-1 visa. It's not like her friends are having their paperwork doctored in order to stay in the states illegally. I see people harping on the OP after his wife moved in with a bunch of illegal Russian immigrants and people on here promoting illegal immigration.

It's time for her to face the music. Let her milk cows back home in Moldova.

Why-me or what the hell is your name...im sure BELARUS while milking cows TOO cos that country is not too far from Moldova ..has learned hows to milk your brains out ...cos i see no brain in there...Yeah you dont even know what kind of person she is...we talkign about a situation...about a separation...stop judging the [people just cos they are from certain country...im sure the people that r milking cows are much smarter thN YOU ARE.. ANDI SEE THIS RIGHT NOW ...WONDER HOW YOUR WIFE IS STILL THERE OR FIANCEE OR WHATEVER...

GOD is Good,GOD is Great,GOD is Awesome!

*K1*(process time 7months & 13days)*

12.11.2007 -Filed I-129F

07.24.2008 -VISA interview. APPROVED!!!

*AOS*(process time 7months & 5days)*

11.26.2008 -Filed AOS,EAD,AP

02.09.2009- AP Received

03.20.2009-EAD Received

07.09.2009-2Year Green Card Received

*ROC*(process time 3months & 18days)*

04.04.2011-Filed ROC(I-751)

07.28.2011-10 Year GC Received

*NATURALIZATION*(process time 4months & 27days)*

04/02/2014- Filed N-400

07/08/14-Interview (Recommended for Approval)

08/29/2014-Oath Ceremony

as1cCDkFg000010OXNsenwxNjA0emx8V2UgaGF2Z

Filed: Other Timeline

I always have the same questions in my mind when I read stories about marriages failing early on.

Like why does the USC almost always want some kind of 'revenge' on the immigrant?

And why doesn't the immigrant just want to go back to their country?

Why can't two people just realize they made a mistake, suck it all up, and go back to the way their lives were before they ever met? Whatever happened to common sense?

Filed: Other Timeline
I'm sure an attorney or even a para legal will explain to him on "what grounds he can divorce her on". This divorce is going to be a piece of cake....mark my words, and I'm sure the INS will be following it to the end. :)

Any divorce can be a piece of cake.

And the "INS" (who don't exist anymore) are way to busy to "follow it to the end".

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.