57 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

mimigrant stupid question looooooooool do u think they send u the card if u are not har har

look i was right..i told u on 3/11 u will get a letter in 8 days....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh iam so good haha

i told u..no reason to be worried....congratulations:-))))) :dance:

so open a bottle of champagne and celebrate..ur card will be there in the next 10 days:-))

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
08/22/08 Appointment Biomentrics
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
09/18/08 Case transfered to NBC
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/24/08 EAD approved again
10/27/08 EAD in Mail
10/28/08 applied for SSN (not verified)still waiting:-(
12/18/08 got my SSN today YEAHHHHH
12/30/08 passed my TX DL today YIPPIEEEEEEE
03/03/09 Interview ,approved...thanks god:-)
03/09/09 Welcome letter in Mail.Juhuuuuuuuu
03/16/09 Green Card in Mail:-)))))

02/02/10 I-751 Waiver to VSC
02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview
08/06/10 Approved ,thanks god juhuuuuuuuuuuuu
08/16/10 Greencard in Mail,done for ten years:-))

N-400 here we go in the last round

12/09/2013 N-400 to Dallas

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

02/04/2014 in line for Interview

04/11/2014 Interview& Oath

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

hehehe! thanks Goldfee111. You DID say 8 days! Genius! Yay.

I was in doubt because I googled the I-485 and the card production ordered thins, and saw people getting emails like these instead:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

So, how does it work? You receive a welcome letter first, and then the green card later?

mimigrant stupid question looooooooool do u think they send u the card if u are not har har

look i was right..i told u on 3/11 u will get a letter in 8 days....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh iam so good haha

i told u..no reason to be worried....congratulations:-))))) :dance:

so open a bottle of champagne and celebrate..ur card will be there in the next 10 days:-))

12-13-2010....RoC

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!! We have our interview next week and I hope we have such good luck... even though there were some small bumps in the road everything turned out fine! I love good news from other December filers!! I'm doing the happy dance for you right now! :dance:

Removal of Conditions

12/24/10 - Mailing I-751 Package!

12/27/10 - Package received at Vermont Service Center

12/31/10 - Check cashed

01/04/11 - Received NOA dated 12/28/10

01/27/11 - Bio Appointment (COMPLETE)

05/23/11 - Approved! Card Production Ordered!

Timeline

well i had first card production ordered and 3 days later we sent u a mail that ur case got approved lol

normaly u get first the welcome letter and later the green card..but some people got letter and card on the same day...i bet u have the welcome letter in mail tommorow...in my case i got the update and had one day later the letter and on monday the card was there...

btw iam really wondering the timeframe i said in the most cases became true...maybe its because my job is fortuneteller..i do card readings...but this should not be a commercial only an explanation lol

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/27/08 EAD in Mail

02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Guys, does the email below mean we got... approved? :o

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 18, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

congrats!!!!

"Have faith in God, Jesus answered. I'll tell you the truth. if anyone says to this mountain, Go, throw yourself to the sea, and that does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen. it will be done for him. Therefore I'll tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours" (MARK 11:22-24)

Hey Oneil's_wife, thanks! I also love good news from Dec. filers!!! Wow, so quick.

Truth is I don't feel I was lucky at my interview! This has been the worst week ever! I was afraid the birth-certificate could delay the process for months...

The best advice is to not get nervous, cause it's not worth it.

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!!! We have our interview next week and I hope we have such good luck... even though there were some small bumps in the road everything turned out fine! I love good news from other December filers!! I'm doing the happy dance for you right now! :dance:

oh, so 1) card production ordered 2) welcome letter in the mail 3) gc in the mail ???

sounds good. no USCIS for almost 2 years sounds even better!!!

oh you can become VJ's official fortuneteller, hehe! thanks for previewing my case! ;)

well i had first card production ordered and 3 days later we sent u a mail that ur case got approved lol

normaly u get first the welcome letter and later the green card..but some people got letter and card on the same day...i bet u have the welcome letter in mail tommorow...in my case i got the update and had one day later the letter and on monday the card was there...

btw iam really wondering the timeframe i said in the most cases became true...maybe its because my job is fortuneteller..i do card readings...but this should not be a commercial only an explanation lol

thanks jhunjhun!

congrats!!!!
Edited by mimigrant

12-13-2010....RoC

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Hey Oneil's_wife, thanks! I also love good news from Dec. filers!!! Wow, so quick.

Truth is I don't feel I was lucky at my interview! This has been the worst week ever! I was afraid the birth-certificate could delay the process for months...

The best advice is to not get nervous, cause it's not worth it.

oh, so 1) card production ordered 2) welcome letter in the mail 3) gc in the mail ???

sounds good. no USCIS for almost 2 years sounds even better!!!

oh you can become VJ's official fortuneteller, hehe! thanks for previewing my case! ;)

thanks jhunjhun!

congrats!!!!

That's such great news!! I'm so happy for you! Hopefully my husband's will be approved in a similar timely fashion!

5-13-09: Green card approved.

6-24-09: Received green card.

8-13-11: Received 10-year green card.

2-21-12: Sent N-400 to Dallas Lock box.

7-18-12: Naturalization interview (passed!).

Timeline

kpc dont be worried ur approval will be there in the next 3-5 days too:-))))

mimigrant...and???mailbox full? lol

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/27/08 EAD in Mail

02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

Thanks KPC! ;) You will see, you will get your approval in the next week - I think we get too worried in vain!

That's such great news!! I'm so happy for you! Hopefully my husband's will be approved in a similar timely fashion!

The mail usually arrives here in the afternoon, so nothing yet.

It must be such a great feeling to get the card in your hand, right?

Somehow in this process you are always worried something bad can happen, or delays... so it's good to get it over with.

kpc dont be worried ur approval will be there in the next 3-5 days too:-))))

mimigrant...and???mailbox full? lol

12-13-2010....RoC

Guys, I have a question: they touched my I-130 online - but didn't approved or change anything, since Dec. 11. Is this normal?

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On December 11, 2008, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. (...)

When you the card production is ordered, should this change too? When is it approved, usually, in relation to the I-485?

12-13-2010....RoC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Dominica
Timeline

Guys, I have a question: they touched my I-130 online - but didn't approved or change anything, since Dec. 11. Is this normal?

On December 11, 2008, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. (...)

When you the card production is ordered, should this change too? When is it approved, usually, in relation to the I-485?

[/quote

not necessarily...the onlind status is not always reliable.if u got the welcome notice it means both were approved. lucky, u even got the welcome email...mine still shows that my case is pending..)

*10/1/08 Married

*11/14/08 Mailed AOS package

*11/17/08 Package Received

*11/25/08 NOA1

*12/12/08 Biometrics

*12/31/08 Notice for Interview Received

* 1/22/09 EAD Card received

*2/19/09 AOS Interview >>Approved

*2/26/09 Welcome letter received

*3/5/09 Green Card received in the mail!!!

yes, but the reason I am asking is that they did touch the I-130 yesterday too - but did not update it, case is still "pending".

the only thing I got so far was the I-485 - "card production ordered" email.

no welcome email or letter, and no approval emails or letters.

was I really approved? can I relax now?

not necessarily...the onlind status is not always reliable.if u got the welcome notice it means both were approved. lucky, u even got the welcome email...mine still shows that my case is pending..)

12-13-2010....RoC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Dominica
Timeline
yes, but the reason I am asking is that they did touch the I-130 yesterday too - but did not update it, case is still "pending".

the only thing I got so far was the I-485 - "card production ordered" email.

no welcome email or letter, and no approval emails or letters.

was I really approved? can I relax now?

if card production is ordered it means you were approved.

*10/1/08 Married

*11/14/08 Mailed AOS package

*11/17/08 Package Received

*11/25/08 NOA1

*12/12/08 Biometrics

*12/31/08 Notice for Interview Received

* 1/22/09 EAD Card received

*2/19/09 AOS Interview >>Approved

*2/26/09 Welcome letter received

*3/5/09 Green Card received in the mail!!!

Timeline

On August 15, 2008, we received this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

mimigrant this is my case...and i got my card

SO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX so u are APPROVVVVVVVVVVVVVVED!!!!

damn it...how can ur husband stand that..do u feed him baldrian or valium lololol

AOS Timeline

08/13/08 AOS sent
08/18/08 NOA1
09/10/08 Biometrics done
09/11/08 RFE
10/16/08 EAD approved
10/27/08 EAD in Mail

02/08/10 NOA1
02/17/10 Check cashed
04/15/10 Biometrics
07/26/10 Interview

12/13/2013 NOA1

12/18/2013 check cashed

01/03/2014 Biometrics

hahaha. you are the funniest! he's actually the one who usually calms me down too, hehe.

good thing we got together, I need someone who has natural anti-anxiety qualities!

but come on, you know how it is - you see a touch, and no changes, you immediately think something is weird!

SO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX so u are APPROVVVVVVVVVVVVVVED!!!!

damn it...how can ur husband stand that..do u feed him baldrian or valium lololol

Edited by mimigrant

12-13-2010....RoC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.