Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
ok everyone..

Hi,

I NEED HELP

Next week should be the week for March filers. I'll be checking frequently and I'm sure we all will - that is, except Missy. She might have a few "other things" going on.

OK man, I'm going to be straight with you. Either tell her, to commit or break it. You can take the advice or not, she chose a crappy job she got lucky with over you. I'm sorry but if she was sure, she would try anything to be with you.

Okay....tell me, you are helping.....how? Everyone is different and handles the stress of the separation and this crazy process differently. Some of us whine and complain, some crack jokes, some of us manage to do both! I have wanted to quit, for a minute or two, at least 100 times and I have actually said the words outloud, at least once. But I didn't mean it and we have stuck in there. It has not been easy, it has not been smooth sailing the entire time but.....we managed to get through it but not by giving up or giving ultimatums. (did I spell that right??) Let's stick to giving positive and loving advice and encouragement. This is hard enough. ((((hugs to all))))

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
have a safe trip missy! :dance:

Thanks, I will. And, I have about 14 hours flying ahead of me, I'll figure out all of your problems while I'm flying and then post the solutions here!!

Seriously, take it one bite at a time for a while, I have a good feeling about you two.

Thanks, I will. And, I have about 14 hours flying ahead of me, I'll figure out all of your problems while I'm flying and then post the solutions here!!

Seriously, take it one bite at a time for a while, I have a good feeling about you two.

have fun on your trip.

ANd I might have been a bit too harsh. Something just doesn't addup but, again we should let him decide his relationship.

Timeline

have fun on your trip.

ANd I might have been a bit too harsh. Something just doesn't addup but, again we should let him decide his relationship.

Thanks!

I am notorious for shooting from the lip and sounding harsh myself. I have to tell ya....I am sick of my visa journey right now! In my opinion - if we survive this, we can survive ANYTHING! If it wasn't for this group and a place to just vent or get some love, I don't know what I would do.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Good luck Missy,

This is very difficult for all of us.. Its so bad making us wait ..to be with our loved ones.

They try my patients to the limit.

have fun on your trip.

Thanks!

I am notorious for shooting from the lip and sounding harsh myself. I have to tell ya....I am sick of my visa journey right now! In my opinion - if we survive this, we can survive ANYTHING! If it wasn't for this group and a place to just vent or get some love, I don't know what I would do.

have a safe trip missy!

have fun on your trip.

Thanks!

i know exactly how that feels like.. and i still think though i still want to get me some girl time lol get pampered so i can at least get rid of this stress lol

have a safe trip missy! :)

havent visited here for a lil lol

still dont have any news yet on the NOA2

and ive been busy reading on about stuff like the AOS

i wanna start gathering those papers already :)

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

and about the tourist and K-1 visa; she can only have one so she can hold on to the K-1 and it later then use a tourist visa;

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

and about the tourist and K-1 visa; she can only have one so she can hold on to the K-1 and it later then use a tourist visa;

so she can get her K1 and hold on to it for the 6 months before she has to enter the usa and in that 6 months she can get a tourist visa? :dance:

I-129F Sent : 2009-04-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-05-05

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-07-17

this is #######! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

and about the tourist and K-1 visa; she can only have one so she CAN'T hold on to the K-1 for later use and then get a tourist visa;

so she can get her K1 and hold on to it for the 6 months before she has to enter the usa and in that 6 months she can get a tourist visa? :dance:

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

this is #######! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

sorry, typo error lol :blush: ..

ive got those darn headaches again  :crying::crying::crying:

so had to quote myself again :) look at the bold part though  :blush:

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

and about the tourist and K-1 visa; she can only have one so she CAN'T hold on to the K-1 for later use and then get a tourist visa;

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

this is #######! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

sorry, typo error lol :blush: ..

ive got those darn headaches again  :crying::crying::crying:

so had to quote myself again :) look at the bold part though  :blush:

:crying: :crying:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
i hate CSC !

people are getting approved in april and freakin may now!

good for them, but come on man!!

GRRRRRRR

lol i'm at CSC and i concurr :P Been over 4 months now since Noa1...:( Non expedites getting approved sigh..i know i can't do anything but i really wanna smack ppl over at CSC...they are making me extremely GRRRRRR.

HWDWm6.png

i hate CSC !

people are getting approved in april and freakin may now!

good for them, but come on man!!

GRRRRRRR

lol i'm at CSC and i concurr :P Been over 4 months now since Noa1... :( Non expedites getting approved sigh..i know i can't do anything but i really wanna smack ppl over at CSC...they are making me extremely GRRRRRR.

Yeah, but CSC is well into the March petitions, so yours ought to be coming any time now. VSC hasn't even started on March—but they've approved two May non-expedites. :ranting: It's getting really hard to stay positive.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.