Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Missy - I too was thrilled about NPB. Long overdue and it felt like a milestone had been reached. So happy to know you'll see Lars soon. I imagine you're feeling those teenager feelings (the butterflies, etc) about now! I get that way vicariously when I think of it.

Richard - Great pictures! I know it must be a downer to see her leave. But that's probably the last time you'll have to say goodbye under these circumstances.

David - Nice going with the email. You already sound more hopeful. Amy and I seem to take turns being the one feeling down. It's amazing how that little lady can pick me up and put me back on my feet.

Michey and Odessa - As early March filers, you should be hearing something very soon! I bet you're excited.

For all of us - I hope we start seeing a lot of approvals soon!

Good morning Stan and Thank you.... yes, hopefully this will be the last good-bye under these circumstances...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missy - I too was thrilled about NPB. Long overdue and it felt like a milestone had been reached. So happy to know you'll see Lars soon. I imagine you're feeling those teenager feelings (the butterflies, etc) about now! I get that way vicariously when I think of it.

Richard - Great pictures! I know it must be a downer to see her leave. But that's probably the last time you'll have to say goodbye under these circumstances.

David - Nice going with the email. You already sound more hopeful. Amy and I seem to take turns being the one feeling down. It's amazing how that little lady can pick me up and put me back on my feet.

Michey and Odessa - As early March filers, you should be hearing something very soon! I bet you're excited.

For all of us - I hope we start seeing a lot of approvals soon!

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

yes yes, we are very very much excited; i keep checking Michey's email maybe we got something from uscis but still nothing yet.. :clock: 0h well,, we'll be approved in God's time.. but but yes yes, i can't wait till we get it so i can start on my wedding gown :blush: and most of all, i'd get to see him soonn yay! hopefully we get the visa around september and have the wedding around that time :)

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Good morning everyone! I looked at Igor's list this morning and it appears that somone at USCIS had a bunch of December files on their desk that they just found! A lot of December filers were approved, FINALLY! I hope none of our files ended up on THAT desk!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Good morning everyone! I looked at Igor's list this morning and it appears that somone at USCIS had a bunch of December files on their desk that they just found! A lot of December filers were approved, FINALLY! I hope none of our files ended up on THAT desk!

Good morning everyone

I know right, that would totally suck

Vermont Service Center :

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-04

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 08/13/2009

NVC Received : 08/18/2009

NVC Left : 08/19/2009

Consulate Received : 08/24/2009

Packet 3 Received : still have not received packet 3(10/12/09) but called and finished processing 09/18/09

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 09/22/09 needs waiver

Visa Received :

US Entry : 7/28/2012

Marriage :09/25/2012

AOS

Sent AOS Paperwork: 11/09/2012

Igor's List:

5-15-2009 #280

05-19-2009 #277

05-20-2009 #273

06-01-2009 #253

06-02/2009 #248

06-08-2009 #234

06-11-2009 #229

07-15-2009 #176

17d11daa7e.png

hi everyone..

im just saying bye to everyone!

my fiance broke up with today!

the wait for this visa was too long for her!

she and i were sick of waiting but she got tired of waiting to soon!

we met january 2008 and i went there for 1 month twice!

immigration ruined my life................

its been 106 days since our noa1

5 months and 13 days since i have seen her

and i will never see her again

very sad

i need to get that ring back and

move on

this blows

at least im out and you all can be with who you love faster!

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

good luck everyone

im dead inside now!

There are probably fewer weeks remaining until the NOA2 than months you've been apart. Try to talk to her and see if she will come around. We all go through periods of burn-out during this waiting game, and it would be a shame to quit when the finish line is in sight. If you love her, fight to keep her. And if she still insists on ending the relationship, at least you'll know you did your part. Also, if you can't work this out, it could be for the best in the long-run since there will always be difficulty in any relationship. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Stan said everything I wanted to say, just better. He's rght. As a girl....sometimes that is what I wanted to hear - I won't let go, I won't give up. This may be just what she needs to hear right now.

Spot on. :thumbs:

K1 Filed: 4-1-2009 * Interview (approved): 10-21-2009 * POE: 11-1-2009 * Married: 11-29-2009

http://www.visajourn...009-k-1-filers/

-------------------

AOS Filed: 12-7-2009

AOS APPROVED! 2-27-2010 (no interview)

Greencard in hand: 3-4-2010

http://www.visajourn...ead/page__st__0

--------------------

ROC mailed to CSC 11-22-2011

Check cleared the bank 11-29-2011 (our 2nd anniversary) :)

Greencard received 6/15/2012 :)

November 2011 ROC Filers

N400 Filing (Citizenship for Ian) - Here we go!

Mailed 12-03-2012

Arrived at Phoenix SC 12-6-2012

Check cashed 12-11-2012

12-11-2012 NOA

12-26-2012 Biometrics

1-25-2013 Notice - Interview Scheduled for 3-4-2013

Oath 3-4-2013 Omaha Field Office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Has anyone noticed that VSC is now running behind and not meeting expected processing guidelines? Used to say 6 month for k-1 and now says Nov 25, 2008. I guess that means they are so far behind that they are processing k-1s from Nov 2008. This truely sucks. :angry:

From USCIS Processing Time Information for our

Vermont Service Center:

(When applications and petitions are completed within our target timeframes, those timeframes will be shown (example: 6 months). If we are not meeting our target timeframes a date will be shown (example: Nov 25, 2008).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Has anyone noticed that VSC is now running behind and not meeting expected processing guidelines? Used to say 6 month for k-1 and now says Nov 25, 2008. I guess that means they are so far behind that they are processing k-1s from Nov 2008. This truely sucks. :angry:

From USCIS Processing Time Information for our

Vermont Service Center:

(When applications and petitions are completed within our target timeframes, those timeframes will be shown (example: 6 months). If we are not meeting our target timeframes a date will be shown (example: Nov 25, 2008).

If you note the "as of" date on there, it was as of the end of April. So it's 2-1/2 months ago that they were processing that date according to the site. But even that is not correct. Still, it's better than it seems.

Over half of VJ Feb filers have received NOA2s, and at least a few haven't updated their timeline from days/weeks ago.

So we should be seeing a fairly decent number of approvals for March filers soon. Hang in there. I'm frustrated too - but hopeful in between grumblings.

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hi all, I have totally missed this thread and I am this far into the process with you wow. Well it is good to know I am not alone and I have a group going through it with me, hopefully we will all start to see our NOA2's soon.

Best Wishes,

Chris

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate: Managua, Nicaragua

I-129F Sent: 2009-03-02

I-129F NOA1: Dated- 2009-03-09

I-129F RFE(s):

RFE Reply(s):

I-129F NOA2: 2009-07-31

NVC Received:

NVC Left:

Consulate Received:

Packet 3 Received:

Packet 3 Sent:

Packet 4 Received: 2009-08-19

Interview Date: 2009-11-13

Visa Received: 2009-11-13

US Entry: 2009-11-20

Marriage: 2009-11-24

Timeline
Hi all, I have totally missed this thread and I am this far into the process with you wow. Well it is good to know I am not alone and I have a group going through it with me, hopefully we will all start to see our NOA2's soon.

Best Wishes,

Chris

Welcome to the March family and good luck.

Morning March!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning everyone!

that email i wrote that took me 2 hours to write to tell her everrything ended up being great.

she sent me an email back that gave me so much hope.

its just now i need to give her alittle bit of time to think.

i slept for the first time since sunday!

come on VSC!

get rid of those damn december ones and get on MARCH

have a great day everyone, i will

rebeca and dave

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning everyone. Last day of the week and we need some movement.

Good to hear, Dave. Hopefully soon you (and the rest of us) will be celebrating good news from VSC.

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Timeline
good morning everyone!

that email i wrote that took me 2 hours to write to tell her everrything ended up being great.

she sent me an email back that gave me so much hope.

its just now i need to give her alittle bit of time to think.

i slept for the first time since sunday!

come on VSC!

get rid of those damn december ones and get on MARCH

have a great day everyone, i will

rebeca and dave

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thumbs:

Yeah Dave! Good news for sure!

Good morning and happy Friday y'all

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.