Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Timelines are trending back to where they were. Number on Igor's is better as well. Not that many approvals for last week (only 1 so far) but previous weeks are higher. So a lot of folks updated timelines and it's definitely better. Since most still seem to get notification in snail-mail, then we're probably even in better shape than it shows. At least I'm hoping. :huh:

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

YAY!!! It does look better. What is wrong with these people.....I read in another topic how some don't check their mailbox everyday???? I check mine every day and somedays, more than once - in case I missed something the first time, but I can be a little obsessive sometimes.....just saying.

People, check your mailboxes!!!

Seeing the timelines moving back makes me feel a lot better. How was everyone's weekend? Mine was devoted to yard work, did a lot of planting and moving things around and getting it all nice and purty for when Lars comes home!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
YAY!!! It does look better. What is wrong with these people.....I read in another topic how some don't check their mailbox everyday???? I check mine every day and somedays, more than once - in case I missed something the first time, but I can be a little obsessive sometimes.....just saying.

People, check your mailboxes!!!

Seeing the timelines moving back makes me feel a lot better. How was everyone's weekend? Mine was devoted to yard work, did a lot of planting and moving things around and getting it all nice and purty for when Lars comes home!

ALL of my time is taken up by trying to make the house presentable to my SO... who by the way will be here is 20 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes and 12 seconds for 2 1/2 weeks..... I can't wait... although, all the cleaning, buying plants, pulling weeds is just TOO much! :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I hear ya! It's wearing me out. But, the yard really does look fantastic now and the inside will get cleaned really well before he gets back, I swear! Time to go to work, ya'll have a great day!

Timeline
I hear ya! It's wearing me out. But, the yard really does look fantastic now and the inside will get cleaned really well before he gets back, I swear! Time to go to work, ya'll have a great day!

WORK? gosh, that is a nasty 4 letter word!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay. Folks should be heading home from work shortly, checking the mailbox and find ye olde NOA2 waiting for them. So I'm expecting updates to start pouring in any minute.

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment. Always a dreamer - don't wake me up.

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Okay. Folks should be heading home from work shortly, checking the mailbox and find ye olde NOA2 waiting for them. So I'm expecting updates to start pouring in any minute.

I know I'm setting myself up for disappointment. Always a dreamer - don't wake me up.

Hi fellow Marchers

Ya were all waiting :). I received my noa 1, may 05.

I'm pumped once I get it, I checked the avg processing time from the day the counselor gets the documentation , until the interview, and I must say, its QUICK. Best of luck to everyone of us here

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well just got back into Florida was in Vermont was off to see my son's graduation..

Timelines are looking better ... {:

Missy stay busy with the yard work jajaj

It must be looking really good ..

Timeline

I need my mouth washed out for saying the "W" word, huh??

I might have to post a photo of my yard....it's bee u ti ful!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

we are getting closer!!!! yippy-ki-yeeeeeeeeeeeee....lets all do the "it's my birthday" dance and WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP .LOL :dance:

so tell me, how many of us want to get married on 09/09/09??? I DO.

Edited by strega

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Timeline

The average days to approval have drop considerably this week to 122 currently down from 138 just a few weeks ago! Maybe that trend will continue back to the 98 days we were at a month or so ago? Here's to HOPING and PRAYING

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi Richard,

I was in Burlington Vermont.St.Albands was only minutes away from where I was . Yes I did think of dropping in on them but decided it wouls be better to leave them alone..

I hope june is all are month for approvals

Timeline
Hi Richard,

I was in Burlington Vermont.St.Albands was only minutes away from where I was . Yes I did think of dropping in on them but decided it wouls be better to leave them alone..

I hope june is all are month for approvals

Did you have a good time? It is beautiful country there, I haven't been to Vermont since I was very very young... ya know, back when dirt was invented :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Happy Birthday Strega!!! We also have considered marrying on 09/09/2009!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Eve Richard!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.