Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

hi everyone.. wow havent been on here for a lil while.. i found out we still really havent received any NOA1 hardcaopy :( it was addressed to my fiance's home add in PA and he's in Okinawa right now.. i called up his dad.. still nothing :( we're gonna keep callin uscis about it.. my boo has a receipt number though but he forgot where he got it but definitely not from our NOA1, would it be possible for teh petitioner to just call uscis and ask the receipt number? :)

getting really worried here.. i badly miss my boo and with all that fuss over North korea.. gets me worried so much ..i really need that K-1 now.. i wanna be with my boo :(

but but i know all i could really do is pray and offer all of this to God

VSC when will we ever get our NOA2s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Yes, that is part of it... but also it is taking longer for people to update their time line because of the mail... there were several new 5/13 approval posted this week, for example... so the time lines seem to me to be about 10 days behind.... I wished I had saved the data that I download each day because it would confirm what I suspect... alas, I did not save any, I just updated the existing data...

Anyway, that is my story and I am sticking to it!

I thought they took the website down to fix it or something. Would think email notification would be improved, but seems as though fewer are receiving it. I guess they got the same folks to fix the site as they got to fix social security...............

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Yes, that is part of it... but also it is taking longer for people to update their time line because of the mail... there were several new 5/13 approval posted this week, for example... so the time lines seem to me to be about 10 days behind.... I wished I had saved the data that I download each day because it would confirm what I suspect... alas, I did not save any, I just updated the existing data...

Anyway, that is my story and I am sticking to it!

I thought they took the website down to fix it or something. Would think email notification would be improved, but seems as though fewer are receiving it. I guess they got the same folks to fix the site as they got to fix social security...............

LOL, there is a big rant on the February thread about just this kind of thing and what should be done to fix the system.... I guess getting down to the wire people's nerves get a little fried....

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
hi everyone.. wow havent been on here for a lil while.. i found out we still really havent received any NOA1 hardcaopy :( it was addressed to my fiance's home add in PA and he's in Okinawa right now.. i called up his dad.. still nothing :( we're gonna keep callin uscis about it.. my boo has a receipt number though but he forgot where he got it but definitely not from our NOA1, would it be possible for teh petitioner to just call uscis and ask the receipt number? :)

getting really worried here.. i badly miss my boo and with all that fuss over North korea.. gets me worried so much ..i really need that K-1 now.. i wanna be with my boo :(

but but i know all i could really do is pray and offer all of this to God

VSC when will we ever get our NOA2s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if you can call USCIS to get the number. If he got it from somewhere, maybe from the checked that was cashed? The number is usually on the back of that. If he still is unable to find it, would give calling them a try.

I was in Okinawa for several years in the Air Force. Hopefully China will throw North Korea a bone and they'll go back to sleep. I wish you and yours all the best for a safe and speedy journey!

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I am sure that he got the Receipt number from the back of the check. Are you able to check the progress with the receipt number? Or....maybe you said that you can't find that?

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
My SO is flying in today from Denmark for 9 days... I am so excited!!!

Great news. You'll probably one of very few hoping the weekend goes by slowly! As someone said before, I used to like weekends. But now they just mean "no news on approvals" for 2 days.

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Timeline
My SO is flying in today from Denmark for 9 days... I am so excited!!!

Great news. You'll probably one of very few hoping the weekend goes by slowly! As someone said before, I used to like weekends. But now they just mean "no news on approvals" for 2 days.

BIG SIGH.... so true

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So... Turns out that my fiance wants to wait for the NO2 to arrive before he returns to India, which means he may not be going to India to shop for our wedding with my mom and I. I'm bummed. What is the stall with USCIS? What the heck is going on? It has been weeks and there are been minimal to no activity!

Timeline
So... Turns out that my fiance wants to wait for the NO2 to arrive before he returns to India, which means he may not be going to India to shop for our wedding with my mom and I. I'm bummed. What is the stall with USCIS? What the heck is going on? It has been weeks and there are been minimal to no activity!

I can't speak for CSC, but I think VSC's recent trend is more to do with notification than actual large slow-down in approvals. Below are approvals for recent weeks as of now. At the end of each of these weeks, we showed very few (if any) approvals, but the following week they started updating. That's because most notifications were received via snail-mail and not email. So even though we have 0 now, I believe we'll have some entered next week. Again, not sure about CSC since they indeed have much fewer approvals each week. But I think this partially explains VSC.

2009-05-25 0

2009-05-18 7

2009-05-11 17

2009-05-04 16

2009-04-27 22

2009-04-20 27

2009-04-13 20

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

CHE PASSA??????????? hey guys,,,i really do think that by the end of June,,,its going to start happening..seems to me also that the timelines are all wrong because of the older petitions getting approved ..i have HIGH hopes (just like the ant, :lol: ) in a short time , we will be saying...oops there goes another NOA2, oops there goes another NOA2............. :dance::dance::dance:

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Timeline
CHE PASSA??????????? hey guys,,,i really do think that by the end of June,,,its going to start happening..seems to me also that the timelines are all wrong because of the older petitions getting approved ..i have HIGH hopes (just like the ant, :lol: ) in a short time , we will be saying...oops there goes another NOA2, oops there goes another NOA2............. :dance::dance::dance:

YAY!!! I hope so! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

That's the spirit!!!!! Possitive thinking creates positive things.... I'm sticking to the june NOA2 approvals... Thank you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs::star::dance: Happy weekend to ya all!!!

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

That's the spirit!!!!! Possitive thinking creates positive things.... I'm sticking to the june NOA2 approvals... Thank you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs::star::dance: Happy weekend to ya all!!!

yesssssssssssssssssss, and if i am wrong,,,,im going to make them an offer they can't refuse!!!

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.