Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

CIAOOOOOOOOO,,,,hi everyone,,,,,,congrats to everyone,,,,,its so nice to see everyone getting approved,,,im still praying for Carl,,

:dance::dance::dance: WE GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!! my fiance said that it was easy and fast..they complimented him on his paperwork and said his laywer was the best,,,haha,,,we did it all without a lawyer with the help of VJ and all of you!!! I am so grateful ..you have all been so helpful with everything, and when the times were bad....(remember how slow vermont was taking?) you all helped us get thru it and keep up the faith,, THANK YOU SO MUCH,,,mille grazie

i dont know when he will arrive yet, he still has to tie up some things in italy, but it shouldnt be long. we are getting married ASAP when he gets here.

so now its to the AOS stack, im working on it...from what i understand, if you file the EAD and advance parole at the same time with the 1-485 , there is no charge.

i wonder if they will keep this forum open , or should we open one for AOS March k1 2009 filers??

anyway,,,,,,,,,,,thanks and GOD BLESS ALL!!!! MUAHHHHH,,,,talk to you soon,,,ciao

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
CIAOOOOOOOOO,,,,hi everyone,,,,,,congrats to everyone,,,,,its so nice to see everyone getting approved,,,im still praying for Carl,,

:dance::dance::dance: WE GOT APPROVED TODAY!!!!! my fiance said that it was easy and fast..they complimented him on his paperwork and said his laywer was the best,,,haha,,,we did it all without a lawyer with the help of VJ and all of you!!! I am so grateful ..you have all been so helpful with everything, and when the times were bad....(remember how slow vermont was taking?) you all helped us get thru it and keep up the faith,, THANK YOU SO MUCH,,,mille grazie

i dont know when he will arrive yet, he still has to tie up some things in italy, but it shouldnt be long. we are getting married ASAP when he gets here.

so now its to the AOS stack, im working on it...from what i understand, if you file the EAD and advance parole at the same time with the 1-485 , there is no charge.

i wonder if they will keep this forum open , or should we open one for AOS March k1 2009 filers??

anyway,,,,,,,,,,,thanks and GOD BLESS ALL!!!! MUAHHHHH,,,,talk to you soon,,,ciao

Thanks Strega

Wish you all the best in life..

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I think we keep rolling with this thread so we can support each other through AOS. We sent our package off on November 18th and Lars' Expedited Advance Parole was approved on Tuesday so he's heading back to the Congo next week. I will have had an entire month with him!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I think we keep rolling with this thread so we can support each other through AOS. We sent our package off on November 18th and Lars' Expedited Advance Parole was approved on Tuesday so he's heading back to the Congo next week. I will have had an entire month with him!!!

When do you go to Congo Missy?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Strega, Congratulations! I'm glad to hear your update!

I know it's hard to have the Visa and not being able to move right away. We can do this! haha.

Our Timeline

March 21, 2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 6, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!

February 15, 2010 - POE Thousand Islands

March 27, 2010 - Wedding!

AOS

April 17, 2010 - I-485, I-765, I-131 sent to Chicago Lockbox

April 26, 2010 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 13, 2010 - Transferred to the CSC

May 19, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

June 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 30th - touches on I-485

June 25th, 2010 - E-mail: EAD approved

June 30th, 2010 - 2nd E-mail for EAD

July 1st, 2010 - Email: RFE being sent for AOS

July 2nd, 2010 - AP received in the mail

July 6th, 2010 - EAD received in the mail

July 8th, 2010 - Received RFE in the mail. They have no record of my medical!

July 12th, 2010 - RFE (new medical) sent back via Express mail

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

July 23rd, 2010 - GC received in the mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Strega, good news for sure!!!!

Or visas were delivered by DHL this morning, so December 9th we will be returning!

Jewel!! nice to see you!

Have a good trip back here Richard.

It may snow in Atlanta from what I heard !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

post-66770-1260215424_thumb.jpgpost-66770-1260215411_thumb.jpgpost-66770-1260215371_thumb.jpgpost-66770-1260215396_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone!!!

It is soooo nice to be able to access a computer again and be able to read what's going on on your life guys!!! I've missed you a lot!!!!. Well, first of all, our support for Carl.... hang on in there!!!, we love you.

Let me share a little bit of what went on on our past 2 and a half months: Freddy arrived unexpectedly to Ecuador (risking it all, because we haven't received our NOA2) -later we found out that the day he left Miami, the NOA2 arrived to his mother's house!!!-. We stayed for 9 days at Quito and then flew to Guayaquil and then took a bus to a tiny little town called "Montanita". We stayed there for two wonderful months, where we could work at the only existing internet cafe whenever we had the chance and be aware of what the visa process was needing.

Anyways, we had our interview on the late days of November and received the approval inmediately (then we also received my passport inmediately) and flew back together to Miami.

We are so thankful to all of you guys and specially and mostly to our good God, for whom nothing is impossible. We got married December 4, 2009 (I include pictures of the civil ceremony) and now we are gathering all the papers and filling all the forms for our adjustment of Status.

Buy the way, I have a couple of questions I know you will answer for me:

1. In the form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) on the Question number 16, where it talks about the Part 2 of the instructions, Elegibility Categories.... which instructions are they talking about? where can I download or get those instructions?

2. In this same form, in the Question number 1. It asks SHAT USCIS OFFICE? DATES, and on the lower line: RESULTS (GRANTED OR DENIED) am I suppossed to type the Vermont Service Center? and the data in the NOA 2?

Thank you very much for your answers!!!

Good Luck, :star::star::star:

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in ages. Congratulations to everyone for moving forward. What great Christmas presents! :)

I was wondering if anyone knows what Janus will need when he flies to America next wek with his visa? Does anyone know what he actually needs to bring with him when he is going through customs? Our lawyer for some reason said she can't give us a detailed list. Which means I think she doesn't know the answer.

Has anyone gone through this part of this process before?

He flies in on Monday the 14th then we get married New Years Eve!

Hope you are all doing very well.

-Melody

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

When do you go to Congo Missy?

Maybe March, but not really sure right now.

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in ages. Congratulations to everyone for moving forward. What great Christmas presents! :)

I was wondering if anyone knows what Janus will need when he flies to America next wek with his visa? Does anyone know what he actually needs to bring with him when he is going through customs? Our lawyer for some reason said she can't give us a detailed list. Which means I think she doesn't know the answer.

Has anyone gone through this part of this process before?

He flies in on Monday the 14th then we get married New Years Eve!

Hope you are all doing very well.

-Melody

All Lars had was the sealed envelope they gave him at the embassy. In your situation - make sure he brings enough clothes, since he's here for good!!! So excited for you, we have had a wonderful time together since we married. Good luck!

post-66770-1260215424_thumb.jpgpost-66770-1260215411_thumb.jpgpost-66770-1260215371_thumb.jpgpost-66770-1260215396_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone!!!

It is soooo nice to be able to access a computer again and be able to read what's going on on your life guys!!! I've missed you a lot!!!!. Well, first of all, our support for Carl.... hang on in there!!!, we love you.

Let me share a little bit of what went on on our past 2 and a half months: Freddy arrived unexpectedly to Ecuador (risking it all, because we haven't received our NOA2) -later we found out that the day he left Miami, the NOA2 arrived to his mother's house!!!-. We stayed for 9 days at Quito and then flew to Guayaquil and then took a bus to a tiny little town called "Montanita". We stayed there for two wonderful months, where we could work at the only existing internet cafe whenever we had the chance and be aware of what the visa process was needing.

Anyways, we had our interview on the late days of November and received the approval inmediately (then we also received my passport inmediately) and flew back together to Miami.

We are so thankful to all of you guys and specially and mostly to our good God, for whom nothing is impossible. We got married December 4, 2009 (I include pictures of the civil ceremony) and now we are gathering all the papers and filling all the forms for our adjustment of Status.

Buy the way, I have a couple of questions I know you will answer for me:

1. In the form I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization) on the Question number 16, where it talks about the Part 2 of the instructions, Elegibility Categories.... which instructions are they talking about? where can I download or get those instructions?

2. In this same form, in the Question number 1. It asks SHAT USCIS OFFICE? DATES, and on the lower line: RESULTS (GRANTED OR DENIED) am I suppossed to type the Vermont Service Center? and the data in the NOA 2?

Thank you very much for your answers!!!

Good Luck, :star::star::star:

Congratulatons and we have missed you!! I don't know the answer to your question but I am thrilled for you two!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Amy passed, interview approved. Hopefully she'll be here next week if the visa delivers as we hope.

Wow - it's been a wild ride. I feel like I've spent months on Bodacious. Could not have done it without all of your support and kind words.

Here's to us - and, even more, to all of you!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! AMY AND STAN.....my fiancee pass her medical and will have her interview on dec. 14 at 7am. hope and pray that everything goes well coz i miss her so much now and can't wait for her to be with me.

MY TIMELINE

MARCH 10, 2009 - I-129F MAILED TO VSC

MARCH 24, 2099 - NOA1 RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 1 2009 - RFE RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 2 2009 - RFE SENT

SEPTEMBER 21 2009-I-129F APPROVED

JANUARY 16, 2010- ARRIVED IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

APRIL 5, 2010 - GETTING MARRIED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Well, guys we are home and all is well. It was a long trip but the kids were troupers. It was a very uneventful trip all in all. The POE was a breeze. We waited in the US Citizen line since it was only about 10 people ahead of us and the NON US line was line 100. No problem with that, the officer asked for our package and put it in an envelope and sent us to the Green room.... we waited about 20 minutes while they processed us... only asked me one question... "when was the wedding" I told them we hadnt decided yet, but before the 90 days were over. and that was that, they wished us good luck and on our way.

When we got home, the kids were so tired they went right to bed and that was about 7 pm last night and they are still sleeping. Joanna is talking with Mom via skype right now.

Kata and Freddy... CONGRATULATIONS! and thank you for the update and the photos!!! I just love photos!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Congratulatons and we have missed you!! I don't know the answer to your question but I am thrilled for you two!

Hey Missy!!!

Congratulations for you too... what a sense of relief it is to feel one cannot be separated from the one you love by this big monster called "visa"... Don't you feel this experience made you sooo strong as a couple? that you can overcome anything after this? I'm happy for each and everyone of us!!! and hope, from the bottom of my heart, the blessings never cease to rain upon us.

:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Kata

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Timeline

Kata and Freddy... CONGRATULATIONS! and thank you for the update and the photos!!! I just love photos!

Richard!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to you too guys!!! I am so glad to hear your trip was, on and all, very smooth!!!. Thank you for your good wishes and God Bless you for your heart!!!

Kata

:star::star::star::star::star:

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.