4,608 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hey there guys!

I had some time today to surf the net and just wanted to say hello to my fellow March 2009 filers!

I know the waiting is hard, but I'm taking this time to save as much as I can! I look forward to getting to know you all better throughout this journey.

Hugs,

Giulia

Giulia welcome to the March Family!

Hello Everyone,

I was taking somewhat Of a break and went fishing yesterday in the Gulf of Mexico

I cant look at my time line anymore.. Making me nuts..

Fishing in the Gulf sounds wonderful. Did ya catch anything? Nice way to take a break!

Hi Richard

Yes it was good fishing the cold front was coming and the fish were biting it was a great day caught ,Spanish mac,School tuna.. Our timeline keeps slipping away.. OMG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Chicken pot pie..........

Again???

Hi Missy ,

Well Tuna on the grill and green salad.

I hate eating alone ..Not really alone me and my dog.. I can drown my feelings missing my girl with some food I guess but its only temp..

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Again???

Hi Missy ,

I hate eating alone ..Not really alone me and my dog.. I can drown my feelings missing my girl with some food I guess but its only temp..

fresh tuna? So good! This will be over with soon....just not soon enough

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Again???

Hi Missy ,

Food may be good... ah, fresh tuna... but remember to drown anything you'll need some liquid.

Timeline

Good morning! On my way to the gym and then gonna sell some houses! Hope ya'll have a great day!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey whats up, hmm.. I got an issue I dont have a solution for yet.

My fiancee there in the philippines has moved, now her address on our petition is incorrect. She has no way of getting mail at that address now. The address change on the gov website is for us citizens or foiegners who have already entered the usa. How can I change the address for her Im wondering, since im only at the noa1 stage.

Whew..

bd9a807528.png

K-1 Visa

Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-17

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-19

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-08-06

NVC Received : 2009-08-10

NVC Left : 2009-08-13

Packet 4 Received : 2009-08-22

Interview Date : 2009-09-25

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2009-10-1 (about 6 Months, 13days)

US Entry : 2009-11-02

AOS Interview: 2010-03-22

Timeline
Hey whats up, hmm.. I got an issue I dont have a solution for yet.

My fiancee there in the philippines has moved, now her address on our petition is incorrect. She has no way of getting mail at that address now. The address change on the gov website is for us citizens or foiegners who have already entered the usa. How can I change the address for her Im wondering, since im only at the noa1 stage.

Whew..

That's a tough one....I have no idea. I am sure that there are plenty of people that can tell you, but I'd post this question in the PI forum, they know EVERYTHING!

Timeline

I know I am beating a dead horse here but....here is what I think. I belive that Vermont is still going to approve most of us within the 100 - 115 day range. What's throwing our numbers off is the one MAY filing that was approved and the November filers that were recently approved. If you remove those red herrings from the numbers, we are still on track.

Okay, I have pumped myself up for the day and I am NOT going to look again until tonight. Yeah....right! Off to a listing appointment. I'm competing with another agent, wish me luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Missy, I agree... there have been 3 approvals that really skew the numbers.... that said, there always will be, so I go back to what I said a week or so ago (I think in this thread) that 50% or so of us should be approved within the 100 day realm, presumably mostly from the ones from the ones that filed in the first part of the month... and as the month wears on, the numbers skew to more of a 115 day number... At least that is my take on it.

Ira... I do not know, but it seems to me that a letter to the USCIS with your case number, clearly written that you are submitting a change of address for the beneficiary should do the trick... and agree with Missy... the PI thread seems very astute on these things.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I know I am beating a dead horse here but....here is what I think. I belive that Vermont is still going to approve most of us within the 100 - 115 day range. What's throwing our numbers off is the one MAY filing that was approved and the November filers that were recently approved. If you remove those red herrings from the numbers, we are still on track.

Okay, I have pumped myself up for the day and I am NOT going to look again until tonight. Yeah....right! Off to a listing appointment. I'm competing with another agent, wish me luck!

I'm with you and still have hopes for a 100-120 day approval. Good luck with your appointment!

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

When will March people start being processed? This is ridiculous! I can not believe this nonesense. People from December were approved in 3 months? Why then, is the USCIS being lame and putting everyone's life on hold? Those stupid idiot morons need to get their ###### together and start processing! How long does it really take to do a background check? Seriously now!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.