4,608 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Richard, any news? Still at NVC???

Just for those that are interested - my package weighed 3 pounds. I am getting excited and anxious all at the same time. Now, I HAVE to get married!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Well it seems the interview went smoothly, but they couldn't confirm that he got the visa because they didn't have his medical information yet (he had it done on the 1st) But they said it was probably at the consulate but hadn't been sorted yet. They said to call on Tuesday.

Our Timeline

03/2002 - Met on Yahoo Group.

07/2002 - Met in real life 1st time in NYC

02/2003 - 1st visit to Germany

04/2003 - Visit to Germany

08/2003 - Visit to US (& Trip to Niagara Falls)

09/2003 - 10/2003 - Spent 2 months in Germany

11/2004 - Visit to US

06/2005 - Visit to Germany & Proposal

12/2005 - Visit to US

08/2006 - Visit to Germany

11/2006 - Visit to US

09/2007 - Visit to Germany

12/2007 - Visit to US

06/2008 - Visit to Germany

10/2008 - Visit to US

10/2008 - Began gathering paperwork f/ I-129F

03/2009 - Submitted I-129F

03/13/09 - NOA1

05/2009 - Visit to Germany (& Europe road trip)

06/2009 - 08/2009 - Spent 2 months in US

08/17/09 - NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Called the NVC they say they sent our case out yesterday via mail and electronically... I didnt know they sent things electronically?? So, I entered EXP 08 OCT 2009A in the DHL site, but it didnt find anything... with a date range of Sept something to October 9... did I do that right?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline
Called the NVC they say they sent our case out yesterday via mail and electronically... I didnt know they sent things electronically?? So, I entered EXP 08 OCT 2009A in the DHL site, but it didnt find anything... with a date range of Sept something to October 9... did I do that right?

If it went out yesterday, then it was most likely processed for shipping a day earlier. This was at least case with mine. Try EXP 07 OCT 2009A

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

If it went out yesterday, then it was most likely processed for shipping a day earlier. This was at least case with mine. Try EXP 07 OCT 2009A

Gotcha... although I dont see anything going to Warsaw... I have to say, that I feel 1000 pounds lighter today :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Gotcha... although I dont see anything going to Warsaw... I have to say, that I feel 1000 pounds lighter today :)

You're right, there's none. So, if it was processed on the 8th, it will go out today. They scan them in at around 3pm everyday. Try EXP 08 OCT 2009A then.

Our packet 3 is still somewhere between Warsaw and Katowice, I hate Polish mail service at this point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

That must be how they teach Danish men to be. Janus is the EXACT same way.... sooooo frustrating, but I love him so it's all good. :)

I sent you a reply on the denmark filers page, maybe I should just send you private messages from now on! :)

Well, I have our tracking number from DHL and I SAW the package going to Brazzaville, Congo. My heart stopped when I saw it. Plus, I called the embassy again and talked to someone that spoke english and it was very encouraging. I feel hopeful that we can get it all done and have him home by November 16th. Whew.....I'm exhausted by all of this.

One thing that has been a little unexpected.....I had thought that once I finished MY part of all of this, I would stop worrying about it all. I mean, Lars is an intelligent, mature, organized and focused man. He has an important job and has several degrees for goodness sake! WRONG - he's not nearly as organized as I am, he's not a worrier like I am....he's more of a "things will work out on their own" kind of guy. It's driving me crazy!

You guys have been my lifeline!! :luv::luv::luv:

Timeline
That must be how they teach Danish men to be. Janus is the EXACT same way.... sooooo frustrating, but I love him so it's all good. :)

I sent you a reply on the denmark filers page, maybe I should just send you private messages from now on! :)

Well, I have our tracking number from DHL and I SAW the package going to Brazzaville, Congo. My heart stopped when I saw it. Plus, I called the embassy again and talked to someone that spoke english and it was very encouraging. I feel hopeful that we can get it all done and have him home by November 16th. Whew.....I'm exhausted by all of this.

One thing that has been a little unexpected.....I had thought that once I finished MY part of all of this, I would stop worrying about it all. I mean, Lars is an intelligent, mature, organized and focused man. He has an important job and has several degrees for goodness sake! WRONG - he's not nearly as organized as I am, he's not a worrier like I am....he's more of a "things will work out on their own" kind of guy. It's driving me crazy!

You guys have been my lifeline!! :luv::luv::luv:

stille og rolig - that's the correct spelling. It means take it easy and when I hear it over and over again out of my Danish sweetie's mouth, it makes me want to pull my hair out!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Thanks Tygyrs!

Tracking# 8790804621. I bet it's yours.

LOL, the DHL page is giving me fits!

Hi All

Glad to hear that Richard.I called them today as well this morning and they told me I was still in AP.Over two weeks now..

No reason given and she said there is no time limit to tell me..

This is horrible.

And its a three day weekend perfect.

I am losing hope on all this ..Again

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It's nice to hear that packages are being shipped from NVC! Let's hope those in AP get out of there soon!

Our Timeline

March 21, 2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 6, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!

February 15, 2010 - POE Thousand Islands

March 27, 2010 - Wedding!

AOS

April 17, 2010 - I-485, I-765, I-131 sent to Chicago Lockbox

April 26, 2010 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 13, 2010 - Transferred to the CSC

May 19, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

June 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 30th - touches on I-485

June 25th, 2010 - E-mail: EAD approved

June 30th, 2010 - 2nd E-mail for EAD

July 1st, 2010 - Email: RFE being sent for AOS

July 2nd, 2010 - AP received in the mail

July 6th, 2010 - EAD received in the mail

July 8th, 2010 - Received RFE in the mail. They have no record of my medical!

July 12th, 2010 - RFE (new medical) sent back via Express mail

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

July 23rd, 2010 - GC received in the mail

Timeline
Thanks Tygyrs!

Tracking# 8790804621. I bet it's yours.

LOL, the DHL page is giving me fits!

Hi All

Glad to hear that Richard.I called them today as well this morning and they told me I was still in AP.Over two weeks now..

No reason given and she said there is no time limit to tell me..

This is horrible.

And its a three day weekend perfect.

I am losing hope on all this ..Again

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP!!! Do I need to come down to Florida and kick your butt?? Wait a minute....trip to Florida in October, sunny weather, beaches.....*

*edited to say

Carl, I'm coming to Florida to kick your butt!!! See you tomorrow!

Seriously, you need to go hang out with everyone in the Stuck in NVC thread. ScottThuy and Crazy Mazy,MariJoe...they all hang out over there and are really helpful and supportive.

Hang in there, you can do this!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.