Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

it was tiny, but with some enthusiasm. Had another note from Stan. I sure do miss him hanging out with us.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
it was tiny, but with some enthusiasm. Had another note from Stan. I sure do miss him hanging out with us.

Yes, I miss him also! Although, soon we will all be going our separate ways :(

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't kid yourself there's still AOS....removing conditions....citizenship....lol. We got YEARS more of this ;) At that point we'll be with our SO's so it won't be as painful as this first part of the process has been. THANK GOD!

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Timeline

Don't kid yourself there's still AOS....removing conditions....citizenship....lol. We got YEARS more of this ;) At that point we'll be with our SO's so it won't be as painful as this first part of the process has been. THANK GOD!

I stand corrected :) damn, woman are ALWAYS right :P

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Good point, and it's a happy thought! I get sad when I don't hear from my VJ friends.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Well... finally... the NVC received our case!!!

Let's party before the news comes that we hit AP!!!!!

Congratulations Richard...omg...that's what I have been waiting to see! I hope the rest is very very very quick...for everyone that is still waiting!!

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

Timeline

Congratulations Richard...omg...that's what I have been waiting to see! I hope the rest is very very very quick...for everyone that is still waiting!!

Thank you Anna, you stranger you.. :) where have you been?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Thank you Anna, you stranger you.. :) where have you been?

Sulking...lol. I shouldn't of gotten myself all excited thinking we would get a early november interview. BUT, thank god it's only that long (Dec 3rd) and not longer. Other than that...dealing with the stress of it all and an antsy man. This really puts a tad bit of stress on a couple...love conquers though! Gotta love it..lol.

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Visa in Hand!

Timeline
Sulking...lol. I shouldn't of gotten myself all excited thinking we would get a early november interview. BUT, thank god it's only that long (Dec 3rd) and not longer. Other than that...dealing with the stress of it all and an antsy man. This really puts a tad bit of stress on a couple...love conquers though! Gotta love it..lol.

Ya know, this has certainly been one of the most stressful things i have been through in my life, thats for sure....

I am glad to hear you are doing well and DEC 3... at least you have a date!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Ya know, this has certainly been one of the most stressful things i have been through in my life, thats for sure....

I am glad to hear you are doing well and DEC 3... at least you have a date!!

You're right, I am thankful to have a date...and I know you will get a very quick interview...I feeeel it :star: You def deserve it!

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Visa in Hand!

Timeline
You're right, I am thankful to have a date...and I know you will get a very quick interview...I feeeel it :star: You def deserve it!

I am not going to get excited yet... I feel like we have hit every bump in the road so far, so I am preparing for AP...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I am not going to get excited yet... I feel like we have hit every bump in the road so far, so I am preparing for AP...

naaaah...positive thoughts from here my friend :star::thumbs:

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Visa in Hand!

Timeline

naaaah...positive thoughts from here my friend :star::thumbs:

I have positive thoughts.. just not going to get excited until we are at the embassy! :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Good morning everyone! I hope today (rainy here) is beautiful wherever you are and that we ALL see movement!!!

Timeline
Good morning everyone! I hope today (rainy here) is beautiful wherever you are and that we ALL see movement!!!

Morning Missy... raining her also... and I was going to play golf this afternoon! :)

yes, movement would be a good thing!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.