Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Good Morning ! quick question. when should i start calling NVC to follow my docs? I called this morning they said 4 weeks after NOA2. When u found out if ur docs reached NVC ? Thanks !!!!!

Some take only 3 or 4 days to get there, others like me, are still not there after 2 weeks. I call several times a day... to the best of my knowledge, they do not track your calls..... at least before they get your file... Missy did say that the NVC knows how many times she calls... so that must be after the file gets into the system.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Hello from South Korea!

I got here Friday evening and have been having a WONDERFUL time with Elisha and her family ever since.

And... Elisha's interview is TOMORROW! Pray for us that all goes well and that we'll have the visa in hand in time for us to travel back together on the 10th!

Hugs to all the March family—hope everyone gets moving along soon!

I am so happy for you guys! The interview will be great and soon you will be on your way home to start your new life together! Take care and tell Elisha that we are all anxious to "meet" her and wish you all the best!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
Good Morning ! quick question. when should i start calling NVC to follow my docs? I called this morning they said 4 weeks after NOA2. When u found out if ur docs reached NVC ? Thanks !!!!!

Some take only 3 or 4 days to get there, others like me, are still not there after 2 weeks. I call several times a day... to the best of my knowledge, they do not track your calls..... at least before they get your file... Missy did say that the NVC knows how many times she calls... so that must be after the file gets into the system.

If you are not in the system, they can't log your calls into their system because they don't have your case number yet. Once they have your case number in their system, they make notes. If they are saying 4 weeks after NOA2, do they know that you are K1??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

If you are not in the system, they can't log your calls into their system because they don't have your case number yet. Once they have your case number in their system, they make notes. If they are saying 4 weeks after NOA2, do they know that you are K1??

They never asked me that. Just the case number.

Timeline

K visas are expedited through there - most of them are anyway. Some go through AP but apparently that's a small percentage. You have to talk to a person, the K's are not entered into the automated system. Keep calling at least twice a day until they have your case number. Chances are you will go through there pretty quick and by the time they have your number, you'll be out.

Timeline

They say to allow 2 to 4 weeks and up to 90 days... I am sure that is a CYA line however...

I just called the Embassy and of course the people I need to talk to are in a conference today and will not be available until tomorrow... grumble

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

K visas are expedited through there - most of them are anyway. Some go through AP but apparently that's a small percentage. You have to talk to a person, the K's are not entered into the automated system. Keep calling at least twice a day until they have your case number. Chances are you will go through there pretty quick and by the time they have your number, you'll be out.

Thanks !!!!!!

Timeline

Assuming they actually get your case.... GRRRRRRRRRR, they still dont have mine!!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
I called the USCIS today and put a service request in to locate my file... we'll see how that goes.

:luv:

Timeline
I called the USCIS today and put a service request in to locate my file... we'll see how that goes.

:luv:

Also, sent my congressman an email asking for help. The USCIS told me today... get this... that the department of state sent the file back to the USCIS!!! #######??? and the USCIS cant tell me JACK!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

I unsubscribed from the Stuck at NVC thread. Those people are too bitter and depressing. I wuv my March family!!

Timeline
I unsubscribed from the Stuck at NVC thread. Those people are too bitter and depressing. I wuv my March family!!

I might go join them... as I am getting more bitter by the moment!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I might go join them... as I am getting more bitter by the moment!!!!

Hi all

Well I just got off the phone with NVC ..

She said the case is still with them and has not been sent.

errrrrrr

Richard .. OMG .

Sorry !!

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline
Hi all

Well I just got off the phone with NVC ..

She said the case is still with them and has not been sent.

errrrrrr

Richard .. OMG .

Sorry !!

They told you it went out to Bogota on Friday, right?

Maybe I need to re-check back with them again as well?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.