March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Well, I guess I will call the NVC AGAIN!!

i got approved !!!! will change my name to NVCvictim wow !!!!!! at last. Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

LOL, here is a hoot... the woman I just spoke to asked me to read what it said below "this petition has been approved" the sentence says and its been forwarded to the embassy... please contact them with questions... she is claiming that the file can be sent directly to the embassy and bypass the NVC.... Where is Stephen when I need him??

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Guys!!! please be kind to send a link with NVC process . I have hard time to find it here going back through the thread . Thanks !!!! A little relief at last . thanks for help and support .

congratulations its here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=83

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Timeline
Guys!!! please be kind to send a link with NVC process . I have hard time to find it here going back through the thread . Thanks !!!! A little relief at last . thanks for help and support .

congratulations its here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=83

Any word on your AP today?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline
LOL, here is a hoot... the woman I just spoke to asked me to read what it said below "this petition has been approved" the sentence says and its been forwarded to the embassy... please contact them with questions... she is claiming that the file can be sent directly to the embassy and bypass the NVC.... Where is Stephen when I need him??

Just one more of so called Customer Service morons...

Another package from NVC to Warsaw today, this time 4.4lbs. But now I believe that they combine files after all: 5 pieces to Manila today are more than 108lbs.

Timeline

Just one more of so called Customer Service morons...

Another package from NVC to Warsaw today, this time 4.4lbs. But now I believe that they combine files after all: 5 pieces to Manila today are more than 108lbs.

108 now that would be a FRONT loaded application by God!! :D

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any word on your AP today?

yeah, still there in AP :dead:

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Our file left NVC today. Hoooooray!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I saw one going to Warsaw today, bet it was yours!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I saw one going to Warsaw today, bet it was yours!!

Thanks!

You're kidding? I mean congratulations... why dont they have mine?????? :(

Richard, I am so sorry. We all know these guys are idiots and there is unbelievable mess at VSC. Have you ever received your NOA2 hardcopy?

I just bought the air ticket. Going to Poland in 2 weeks for 5 weeks, I hope it is enough time to squeeze the interview into this period. I plan on flying back to US together just before Thanksgiving.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.