Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

hello there Richard! Send my regards to Missy and to all! :)

Adjustment Of Status
Jan. 20/2010 - mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131(FEDex)
Jan. 25/2010 - delivered signed by: JCHYBA (received date)
Feb. 01/2010 - AOS NOA1 date
Feb. 03/2010 - case status online last updated for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 05/2010 - received mail NOA1 for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 16/2010 -transferred this case I485 to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
Feb. 24/2010 -BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT NOTICE RECEIVED.
March 23/2010 -approved 131
March 24/2010 BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE 1:00PM
March 24, 2010 I-765 EAD - approved!
March 29/2010 EAD received!
April 29/2010 USCIS updated change of address from TX TO MS
July 7,2010 MY FIRST ULTRASOUND -->> WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!
July 14,2010
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made.
JULY 27,2010 AOS APPROVED
AUG.12/2010 CHANGE ADDRESS THRU FON AND FILED AR-11
AUG.16/2010 RECEIVED LETTER FROM USCIS THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS.
AUG.17/2010 - GREENCARD AT LAST!
Nov.18,2010 - Bouncing baby girl named ARIELLE FINES CAMPBELL!
April 2012 - Lifting of condition (1-751)
May 2012 - Due- welcoming our 2ND Baby and it's a Boy!

f2sh5xp.png

April 1,2013 -permanent resident card received!

August -->>> N-400!!!! can't wait!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Good evening to all from Philippines!

i thought Stan will stop over to say hello here..

I've talked to Amy and she told me Stan is a little busy with work

and he told her that he will drop by here soon.. i mentioned to them

that most of March fillers got their NOA2 and we are all happy for the good news..

they are both ok but sad.. because Amy mentioned she will get her sputum result on Nov.5

negative or positive.. Stan cannot wait to be with Amy..i hope they can immediately

schedule the interview after they get the sputum result.

to some march fillers who are still having difficulties with this process..

i will keep you guys in my prayers. God bless to all!

How nice to see you again!!! and not so quiet! :D

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Good Morning!

yesterday I emailed my congressman's aide the letter inquiring of my status and inserted the link to this website's timelines. This morning I had after RFE response touch. Now i am wondering what the odds of 1- approval 2- another RFE 3 denial and how long usually it takes to get something after touch . Thanks for reply

Outright denials at the USCIS are really very rare... so I don't think I would worry too much about that...

They can touch you days on end before something happens... or they could approve you the same day as the touch... there is no real rhyme or reason to it all I am sorry to say.. Generally speaking, additional RFEs are also rare as when they issue and RFE they generally ask for everything they need. That doesnt guarantee a damn thing though :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Good evening to all from Philippines!

i thought Stan will stop over to say hello here..

I've talked to Amy and she told me Stan is a little busy with work

and he told her that he will drop by here soon.. i mentioned to them

that most of March fillers got their NOA2 and we are all happy for the good news..

they are both ok but sad.. because Amy mentioned she will get her sputum result on Nov.5

negative or positive.. Stan cannot wait to be with Amy..i hope they can immediately

schedule the interview after they get the sputum result.

to some march fillers who are still having difficulties with this process..

i will keep you guys in my prayers. God bless to all!

How nice to see you again!!! and not so quiet! :D

hehehehe.... :thumbs:

Adjustment Of Status
Jan. 20/2010 - mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131(FEDex)
Jan. 25/2010 - delivered signed by: JCHYBA (received date)
Feb. 01/2010 - AOS NOA1 date
Feb. 03/2010 - case status online last updated for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 05/2010 - received mail NOA1 for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 16/2010 -transferred this case I485 to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
Feb. 24/2010 -BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT NOTICE RECEIVED.
March 23/2010 -approved 131
March 24/2010 BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE 1:00PM
March 24, 2010 I-765 EAD - approved!
March 29/2010 EAD received!
April 29/2010 USCIS updated change of address from TX TO MS
July 7,2010 MY FIRST ULTRASOUND -->> WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!
July 14,2010
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made.
JULY 27,2010 AOS APPROVED
AUG.12/2010 CHANGE ADDRESS THRU FON AND FILED AR-11
AUG.16/2010 RECEIVED LETTER FROM USCIS THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS.
AUG.17/2010 - GREENCARD AT LAST!
Nov.18,2010 - Bouncing baby girl named ARIELLE FINES CAMPBELL!
April 2012 - Lifting of condition (1-751)
May 2012 - Due- welcoming our 2ND Baby and it's a Boy!

f2sh5xp.png

April 1,2013 -permanent resident card received!

August -->>> N-400!!!! can't wait!

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hello back and I'm SO relieved that Stan and Amy are doing well. Yeah - I admit it, I have been stalking them and worrying!!

Richard, I was looking at the DHL stuff again and saw a package go out to Warsaw......I wonder if they are just wrong about yours?? They are a bunch of numbnuts over there (in my opinion)

HUGS to you anyway!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
Hello back and I'm SO relieved that Stan and Amy are doing well. Yeah - I admit it, I have been stalking them and worrying!!

Richard, I was looking at the DHL stuff again and saw a package go out to Warsaw......I wonder if they are just wrong about yours?? They are a bunch of numbnuts over there (in my opinion)

HUGS to you anyway!

Missy... who knows... probably Tygyrs :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

HUGS to you anyway!

I hope that yours gets moving again, soon. Did Stephen head on over to S. Korea? And....once you make it to NVC, you should come hang out with us at the Stuck in AP thread. The one that Stephen tangled with the other day....she is one dizzy b......

I resolve to not whine and complain anymore, lest I be compared to her.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Good Morning!

yesterday I emailed my congressman's aide the letter inquiring of my status and inserted the link to this website's timelines. This morning I had after RFE response touch. Now i am wondering what the odds of 1- approval 2- another RFE 3 denial and how long usually it takes to get something after touch . Thanks for reply

Outright denials at the USCIS are really very rare... so I don't think I would worry too much about that...

They can touch you days on end before something happens... or they could approve you the same day as the touch... there is no real rhyme or reason to it all I am sorry to say.. Generally speaking, additional RFEs are also rare as when they issue and RFE they generally ask for everything they need. That doesnt guarantee a damn thing though :)

That so true . Thanks !!!!

Timeline

HUGS to you anyway!

I hope that yours gets moving again, soon. Did Stephen head on over to S. Korea? And....once you make it to NVC, you should come hang out with us at the Stuck in AP thread. The one that Stephen tangled with the other day....she is one dizzy b......

I resolve to not whine and complain anymore, lest I be compared to her.

You whine away girl!!

I dont know why the NVC does not have our file yet... but I must admit that since getting approved at the USCIS level, I have been enjoying my single life... all the little things that generally go when you are married... so I am finding much humor in them... I am such an odd duck :)

TexPol... anyword back from Anna on her medical?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Had an sms from her a couple of hours back, all went well..she's waiting on bloodtests before heading back to her home city. I will call her in a couple of hours. My single days will be over very soon..not that I am complaining..lol

Edited by TexPol

AOS Phase

January 11, 2010: - Mailed AOS packet (I-485/ I-765/ I-131)

January 13, 2010: - Chicago received AOS packet

January 19, 2010: - Received 3 NOA email

January 20, 2010: - Check cashed[/color]

January 22, 2010: - Received 3 NOA hardcopies in the mail1st touch I-485, I-765 & I-131

February 01, 2010: - Touch - I-765 (EAD)

February 08, 2010: - Touch - I-485

February 08, 2010: - Case moved to CSC

February 13, 2010: - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (After a long wait!)

February 15, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & received e-mail that case is now pending

March 09, 2010: - Biometrics completed, Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 10, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 17, 2010: - EAD Card Production, Touch - I-131 (AP) & I-1765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Received AP in mail

March 25, 2010: - Received EAD in mail

April 02,14,15, and 21 2010: - Touch - I-485

April 21, 2010: - Green Card Production ordered!, Welcome letter/NOA April 24

April 29, 2010: - FINALLY!!!! Received Green Card in hand!

Group Spreadsheet

Timeline

Had an sms from her a couple of hours back, all went well..she's waiting on bloodtests before heading back to her home city. I will call her in a couple of hours. My single days will be over very soon..not that I am complaining..lol

Nah, I am not complaining either... i just find it very funny, the things i find humorous right now...

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

HUGS to you anyway!

I do not want to use a word "stuck" yet, but our file reached NVC on Tuesday and I was told that it is still there last night.

There were two packages going to Warsaw lately, 1.0 lbs on 9/30 and 9.7 lbs yesterday. The first one is to small to be ours, the other is waaaay to big.

Timeline

HUGS to you anyway!

I do not want to use a word "stuck" yet, but our file reached NVC on Tuesday and I was told that it is still there last night.

There were two packages going to Warsaw lately, 1.0 lbs on 9/30 and 9.7 lbs yesterday. The first one is to small to be ours, the other is waaaay to big.

but your file could be along with many others

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

HUGS to you anyway!

Possibly, but I think they send them separately and they told me it was still there, but without using the dreaded AP words...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Yep I have read elsewhere that sometimes files are shipped out in bulk.

AOS Phase

January 11, 2010: - Mailed AOS packet (I-485/ I-765/ I-131)

January 13, 2010: - Chicago received AOS packet

January 19, 2010: - Received 3 NOA email

January 20, 2010: - Check cashed[/color]

January 22, 2010: - Received 3 NOA hardcopies in the mail1st touch I-485, I-765 & I-131

February 01, 2010: - Touch - I-765 (EAD)

February 08, 2010: - Touch - I-485

February 08, 2010: - Case moved to CSC

February 13, 2010: - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (After a long wait!)

February 15, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & received e-mail that case is now pending

March 09, 2010: - Biometrics completed, Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 10, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 17, 2010: - EAD Card Production, Touch - I-131 (AP) & I-1765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Received AP in mail

March 25, 2010: - Received EAD in mail

April 02,14,15, and 21 2010: - Touch - I-485

April 21, 2010: - Green Card Production ordered!, Welcome letter/NOA April 24

April 29, 2010: - FINALLY!!!! Received Green Card in hand!

Group Spreadsheet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.