Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Hey there Tygrys.....see you lurking around. Any news on your application?

Damn, no. I am waiting for Richard to get his approval first.

Richard, please hurry, I cannot wait much longer.... :whistle:

Believe when I say, I wish I could! :)

Well hell, March family, I fell asleep last night before I could make my final call to NVC for the day. I feel... cheated, somehow.

Guess I'll call at 8:30 when they open!

5 minutes and counting!

Yeah I agree...hurry up Richard! I'm sick of this waiting ####### too. Drives me nuts because I know the next wait for me (getting scheduled for an interview) is going to be almost as friggin long as the wait for the NOA2.

Praying you get yours soon Richard...at least I get to be here with my SO while we wait.

LIL'One!!!!

IF I could... I would! :P I know you all are going crazy from the wait as well... but like I said before... don't wait on me... take it when it comes!!!!

Good morning all.

I checked my on line status this morning and saw they are touching it again today 9/11.

So this is three days in a row .What can this mean?

Hope you all have a great day..

Chao

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Well hell, March family, I fell asleep last night before I could make my final call to NVC for the day. I feel... cheated, somehow.

5 minutes and counting!

Yeah I agree...hurry up Richard! I'm sick of this waiting ####### too. Drives me nuts because I know the next wait for me (getting scheduled for an interview) is going to be almost as friggin long as the wait for the NOA2.

Praying you get yours soon Richard...at least I get to be here with my SO while we wait.

LIL'One!!!!

IF I could... I would! :P I know you all are going crazy from the wait as well... but like I said before... don't wait on me... take it when it comes!!!!

Good morning all.

I checked my on line status this morning and saw they are touching it again today 9/11.

Chao

Most likely NOA2 on the way is my guess! That is pretty exciting for you!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline

5 minutes and counting!

LIL'One!!!!

Good morning all.

Chao

Most likely NOA2 on the way is my guess! That is pretty exciting for you!!!

sorry for double post....not sure how it happened or how to fix it!

Thanks Richard, you made me smile momentarily.

Just sent off an email to NVC...

I am writing to inquire why our case is "undergoing additional processing." I know that the vast majority of K-1 cases are forwarded to the listed consulate within 2-4 days of receipt at NVC. You have now had our case for nearly 2 weeks. We have done nothing wrong, and we included all requested documentation in the I-129F submission. Neither I nor my fiancee has ever been arrested or charged with any crime. There is no conceivable reason for this to be taking so long.

So, once again, I am requesting a detailed explanation as to why we are being unfairly delayed (after already having waited five months for USCIS approval). If you cannot provide a legitimate explanation, I expect our petition to be forwarded to Seoul without delay.

I look forward to your prompt response.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I am writing to inquire why our case is "undergoing additional processing." I know that the vast majority of K-1 cases are forwarded to the listed consulate within 2-4 days of receipt at NVC. You have now had our case for nearly 2 weeks. We have done nothing wrong, and we included all requested documentation in the I-129F submission. Neither I nor my fiancee has ever been arrested or charged with any crime. There is no conceivable reason for this to be taking so long.

So, once again, I am requesting a detailed explanation as to why we are being unfairly delayed (after already having waited five months for USCIS approval). If you cannot provide a legitimate explanation, I expect our petition to be forwarded to Seoul without delay.

My intent was to bring a smile to your face... if only for a moment... then I am glad!!

Nice letter... I hope it helps!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

My intent was to bring a smile to your face... if only for a moment... then I am glad!!

Nice letter... I hope it helps!!

Hi ,

Yes thanks

THere are many of us left and still waiting for approvals.. I want us all to get through ..

I will let the group know of course what the heck there are doing..

Thanks

Carl

Can I make you smile too??

linugly.jpg

lin-3.jpg

I hope this pics make you smile March family!!!

Linda :lol:

Linda, thanks! I would have laughed out loud if I weren't at work.

Thanks for posting the song earlier too - I reposted it on Elisha's Facebook :)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Linda, thanks! I would have laughed out loud if I weren't at work.

Thanks for posting the song earlier too - I reposted it on Elisha's Facebook :)

I'm glad you like it!

about the laugh...go to the bathroom, make sure there's no one and laugh!!!

Have a nice day... send me your email to added you on facebook...

Linda :star:

Timeline

I hate to be the downer here... but ya know... it really sucked watching April get approved before most of march was completed... and then we had to watch May.... but now they are doing June... that is a full 3 months... grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am happy for the people... really I am... but OMG how hard is it to watch?????

I WANT MY MOMMY!! :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Stephen, when did you become a sysop or admin, whatever they call them? I didnt know you were one...

Earlier this week they made me an organizer, which means that I can move topics to different forums. I'm not a moderator though, so I can't merge, delete, edit, etc.

I think they nominated me because they were tired of constantly reading my reports of posts in the wrong forums. :lol:

Timeline
Stephen, when did you become a sysop or admin, whatever they call them? I didnt know you were one...

Earlier this week they made me an organizer, which means that I can move topics to different forums. I'm not a moderator though, so I can't merge, delete, edit, etc.

I think they nominated me because they were tired of constantly reading my reports of posts in the wrong forums. :lol:

Yay for you! I am proud and impressed!

Timeline

See... I would abuse the power and move stuff all over the place

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.