Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Well don't I just feel like an ####### for posting in the March updates. I am really sorry. I search both March and April so much for everyone's good news, I didn't even notice where I was. I am pulling for everyone in any month. Insert foot (keyboard) in mouth. Apologies again.

No worries...haha...I've done the exact same thing! No big deal, everyone here is sweet and understanding :star:

"The Will of God will not take you where the Grace of God will not protect you!"

Here we go!

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 4/28/2009

I-129F NOA1 : Dated 4/29/09

Touch : 05/01/09

Touch : 09/02/09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 09/02/09, received via email 9/03/09 @ 6:30 a.m.!

NVC Received : 09/08/09

NVC Left : 09/09/09 per NVC (called 9/11/09 and they told me it was sent!)

Consulate Received : 9/11/09

Packet: Never received. The consulate was nice enough to send us a letter via email, along with a list of approved doctors and translators. My fiance can easily pick up the forms required when he goes for his medical and translations.

*Update 11/26/09* Medical complete! Picking up the packet was smooth and easy! One week until our interview!! Can't wait!!

Interview Date: 12/03/09

Call from embassy to go pick up his passport with visa!: 12/11/09

Visa in Hand!

POE: Charlotte

Date of Arrival: 12/26/09

Date of Marriage: 02/21/10

AOS package sent: 3/22/2010 via FEDEX

Biometrics letter received: 04/08/2010

Received letter that AOS was transferred to California! 4/19/2010

Biometrics appointment: 4/30/2010

Green Card approved: 5/25/2010

Green Card received: 06/08/2010

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well I know no one here knows me... I havent posted much, but I was patient and got my Email from the USCIS today saying my K1 was approved and was mailed out. Sept 8th.... I also had two touches last week.... Just so you know they are still moving forward..

-Wayne and Nikka

I 129F Packet sent March 23 2009

Check Cashed March 30 2009

NOA1 April 02 2009

TOUCH September 01 2009

TOUCH September 02 2009

NOA2 September 08 2009

NVC Received September 10 2009

NVC Forwarded to Embassy 15 September 2009

Embassy Received 18 September 2009

Interview October 01 2009 Passed!!!!

POE Anchorage Alaska 11 October 2009!

Married October 17 2009 ( informal wedding; real wedding in the USA June 2010, in Philippines June 2011)

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Well I know no one here knows me... I havent posted much, but I was patient and got my Email from the USCIS today saying my K1 was approved and was mailed out. Sept 8th.... I also had two touches last week.... Just so you know they are still moving forward..

-Wayne and Nikka

Congratulations!!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

So - 2 touches last week. No email update as of yet. USCIS website says case pending......................and then today in the mail NOA2!!!! I am so very very happy, relieved and privileged to have it in hand. :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Next I will update my timeline, but you won't see it on the top 15 because the date on the NOA2 is August 31! Like hello!! How unorganized it this whole process.

More are on the way for us April'ers.

-Wayne and Nikka

Congrats to all y'all! :dance:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

-Wayne and Nikka

YEAH!!!!! good luck on the rest of the journey

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

-Wayne and Nikka

CONGRATULATIONS!!! GREAT NEWS.... WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

KataandFreddy

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Timeline
Yes Missy, waiting is very very difficult indeed

You ain't kidding.

Still in "additional processing" at NVC as of 2:45 this afternoon. Just talked to my congressman's immigration caseworker, she's going to get a hold of them and see if she can pry loose any further info. Probably not, but I'll try anything at this point.

Stephen... if there is good news here, it is that you are at the NVC... and not the USCIS.. I know that doesnt help you any... but from the outside looking in, it sure seems like good news to me.

BIG SIGH.....I wish I was at NVC

hello! missy. do you know how long for first class mail to get through vermont? 'coz i mailed it tuesday last week but why we still did'nt get any email from them stating that they already receive our RFE. i am starting to worry about this now. please help...

MY TIMELINE

MARCH 10, 2009 - I-129F MAILED TO VSC

MARCH 24, 2099 - NOA1 RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 1 2009 - RFE RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 2 2009 - RFE SENT

SEPTEMBER 21 2009-I-129F APPROVED

JANUARY 16, 2010- ARRIVED IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

APRIL 5, 2010 - GETTING MARRIED

Timeline
morning march!

Stephen... hopefully you will be out of the NVC today... they havent mentioned AP right?

Stan, I filled out a special form and sent it in as they said do not email them... My letter of discontent on this whole process I sent to the dierctor and the deputy director.

I hope it gets some attention and that not only does it help you and others, but that it also ends up making someone accountable for this mess.

hello! stan, just want to ask if you know how long would it takes for first class mail to get to vermont i am from orlando 'coz i mailed the RFE last tuesday and its wednesday now but we still did'nt get an email from the uscis stating that they already receive my mail. i am starting to worry now....please help

MY TIMELINE

MARCH 10, 2009 - I-129F MAILED TO VSC

MARCH 24, 2099 - NOA1 RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 1 2009 - RFE RECEIVED

SEPTEMBER 2 2009 - RFE SENT

SEPTEMBER 21 2009-I-129F APPROVED

JANUARY 16, 2010- ARRIVED IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

APRIL 5, 2010 - GETTING MARRIED

Timeline
Yes Missy, waiting is very very difficult indeed

You ain't kidding.

Still in "additional processing" at NVC as of 2:45 this afternoon. Just talked to my congressman's immigration caseworker, she's going to get a hold of them and see if she can pry loose any further info. Probably not, but I'll try anything at this point.

Stephen... if there is good news here, it is that you are at the NVC... and not the USCIS.. I know that doesnt help you any... but from the outside looking in, it sure seems like good news to me.

BIG SIGH.....I wish I was at NVC

hello! missy. do you know how long for first class mail to get through vermont? 'coz i mailed it tuesday last week but why we still did'nt get any email from them stating that they already receive our RFE. i am starting to worry about this now. please help...

Everything that I have sent has been via FedEx so I don't know how long first class mail takes. Did you send it certified to get a receipt upon delivery? I would call them and ask what to do.

Timeline

Good morning March! I have noticed that some of our March family is not keeping their timelines updated. I was looking at the timelines ahead of me and there are a few in March that received NOA2's already and didn't update, and a few RFE's in there as well.....come on people....UPDATE!!

Richard, I am catching up with you! Only a few people separate us now (on Igor's list).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Good morning March! I have noticed that some of our March family is not keeping their timelines updated. I was looking at the timelines ahead of me and there are a few in March that received NOA2's already and didn't update, and a few RFE's in there as well.....come on people....UPDATE!!

Richard, I am catching up with you! Only a few people separate us now (on Igor's list).

catch up? sweetie.. you are past me... maybe not on Igor... but where it counts which is VSC :)

Oh, and good morning March

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Stephen, complain all you want... because in a few days I am going to be whining like a 4 year old!

Faith... relax dude... I know its hard... but let it all ferment with her. Be positive, especially with her. women dont like whiney boys :)

stop telling me to relax you dont know my situation.

ill just stop tellin you people!

i was just saying i wish i couldve gave my ###### to someone like you!

so you could be further down the process with your fiance!

god!

have a nice day everyone :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Stephen, complain all you want... because in a few days I am going to be whining like a 4 year old!

Faith... relax dude... I know its hard... but let it all ferment with her. Be positive, especially with her. women dont like whiney boys :)

god!

Good morning Group.

I wanted to update you guys.

I sent the RFE last week to VSC .They signed for it ar 1145 am last friday.

And they sent [CHRIS] an email 9/9/ saying the case is resumming..

Happy for all whom have gotten there NO2'S

And pray for the rest of you .. Alittle more for Richard , Your turn is near..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

god!

Good morning Group.

Good morning everyone March Family!

I was wondering how long does a RFE processing at VSC takes... I read somewhere it is about 2 business weeks... anyone knows? (though probably this is a futile question...if we take into consideration how "logic" this process has been lol :rofl: Well, my timeline is updated all right and tomorrow my love is going to call the USCIS... see if we are lucky...

How are you feeling Richard?

Love you all,

KataandFreddy

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Timeline

god!

Good morning Group.

Good morning everyone March Family!

I was wondering how long does a RFE processing at VSC takes... I read somewhere it is about 2 business weeks... anyone knows? (though probably this is a futile question...if we take into consideration how "logic" this process has been lol :rofl: Well, my timeline is updated all right and tomorrow my love is going to call the USCIS... see if we are lucky...

How are you feeling Richard?

Love you all,

KataandFreddy

It has now been 16 days since VSC received my response to my RFE and resumed action on my file.....I call every day and all they will tell me is to allow up to 60 days for them to finish.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.