Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

All this picture talk inspired me to finally upload an avatar :)

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Missy, I do soooooooooooooooo love to make you laugh!

We need a bit of life and fun in here...Richard, go steal the Feb crowd and have them cheer us up! :lol::yes:

I might be a natural blonde . . . but why is Richard hanging out with those Feb. people anyway?

The Feb group talks about SEX way more than we do, but it's not because I don't try!!

Yay!!! You two are such a great looking couple!! I love seeing what we all look like, thanks!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I might be a natural blonde . . . but why is Richard hanging out with those Feb. people anyway?

Well, I started hanging out in there to learn more since they would be ahead of me in the timing of things... but it turned out to be a very fun group. Not that my march family isn't fun... just fun in a different way.... and they TALK a whole lot more... so they kept me occupied!

YEAH!!!! an PIC!!!!!

The Feb group talks about SEX way more than we do, but it's not because I don't try!!

Yes they do... and they spank me in there!!!!

Yay!!! You two are such a great looking couple!! I love seeing what we all look like, thanks!

Yes you two do make a lovely couple!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Who knows what else goes on in the Feb Group. It's a secret society that Rich has joined :devil:

I can't keep up with how quickly the pages fly by though :jest:

<-- chatty kathy

661 pages and growing

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Yes you two do make a lovely couple!!!

:blush: Awww, thank you guys!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Yeah! And Im so glad you did, you guys look great :)

Roberto y Genny

Merida y Kentucky

Married 11/14/09

Received notice that green card was in production 2/19/10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe we just need to replenish the Red Bull in the VSC fridge....

I wouldn't mind if this step would come to an end soon. I think the wait for a Montreal consulate interview is gonna be just as painful. blah... But - on a positive note, I'll get to see Brian and in about a week or so. His roommate moved out, so the condo will finally be ours!

Big hugs, March family.

Our Timeline

March 21, 2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 6, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!

February 15, 2010 - POE Thousand Islands

March 27, 2010 - Wedding!

AOS

April 17, 2010 - I-485, I-765, I-131 sent to Chicago Lockbox

April 26, 2010 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 13, 2010 - Transferred to the CSC

May 19, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

June 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 30th - touches on I-485

June 25th, 2010 - E-mail: EAD approved

June 30th, 2010 - 2nd E-mail for EAD

July 1st, 2010 - Email: RFE being sent for AOS

July 2nd, 2010 - AP received in the mail

July 6th, 2010 - EAD received in the mail

July 8th, 2010 - Received RFE in the mail. They have no record of my medical!

July 12th, 2010 - RFE (new medical) sent back via Express mail

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

July 23rd, 2010 - GC received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I think there is something wrong with me.... why am i clicking the CRIS site at 10 pm?

There's nothing wrong with a little hope. ;) Hugs Richard.... tomorrow is a new day for us!

Our Timeline

March 21, 2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 6, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!

February 15, 2010 - POE Thousand Islands

March 27, 2010 - Wedding!

AOS

April 17, 2010 - I-485, I-765, I-131 sent to Chicago Lockbox

April 26, 2010 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 13, 2010 - Transferred to the CSC

May 19, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

June 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 30th - touches on I-485

June 25th, 2010 - E-mail: EAD approved

June 30th, 2010 - 2nd E-mail for EAD

July 1st, 2010 - Email: RFE being sent for AOS

July 2nd, 2010 - AP received in the mail

July 6th, 2010 - EAD received in the mail

July 8th, 2010 - Received RFE in the mail. They have no record of my medical!

July 12th, 2010 - RFE (new medical) sent back via Express mail

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

July 23rd, 2010 - GC received in the mail

HEY YOU mARCH 2009 K1 FILERS. THE APPROVALS ARE COMING. I FILED WITH VERMONT and got my approval TODAY- August 19.!!!

I never had an RFE so I only heard from them once, the first NOA.

now I have the actualy approval. All of yours are coming soon guys.

HOORAY

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello marchers

Hows your visa journey going? US embassy send an email to petitioner and ask to forward the information to beneficiary and have beneficiary complete the attached forms and submit to the embassy within 4 months.

That is in Indonesia. I thought they are gonna send packet 3 to beneficiary mail address.

How about in your country? Please share

Timeline
Hello marchers

Hows your visa journey going? US embassy send an email to petitioner and ask to forward the information to beneficiary and have beneficiary complete the attached forms and submit to the embassy within 4 months.

That is in Indonesia. I thought they are gonna send packet 3 to beneficiary mail address.

warsaw mails them... although you can fax them back. I was able to search and get the forms in advance so we are good to go as soon as we get the NOA2 and the Embassy gets the file.

If I am not mistaken the approval is only good for 4 months everywhere???

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
HEY YOU mARCH 2009 K1 FILERS. THE APPROVALS ARE COMING. I FILED WITH VERMONT and got my approval TODAY- August 19.!!!

I never had an RFE so I only heard from them once, the first NOA.

now I have the actualy approval. All of yours are coming soon guys.

HOORAY

Wonderful... congratulations!!!!

I think there is something wrong with me.... why am i clicking the CRIS site at 10 pm?

There's nothing wrong with a little hope. ;) Hugs Richard.... tomorrow is a new day for us!

Awwwwwww thanks Jewel! you are right and today is a new day... I am hopeful again... well.... for now anyways! :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
Hello marchers

warsaw mails them... although you can fax them back. I was able to search and get the forms in advance so we are good to go as soon as we get the NOA2 and the Embassy gets the file.

If I am not mistaken the approval is only good for 4 months everywhere???

yes its only 4 months

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.