Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
I do too!! Even though my last updated......hasn't changed since 08/17/09, I still click all the way through to see the notice that they sent the RFE. How dumb is that??? And, I click it off and on all day long.

Standing outside, waitin' for the mailman, good thing my neighbors all know me and know what I'm waiting for. Otherwise, I bet I look pretty suspicious walking up and down the street, opening the mailbox obsessively. :whistle:

I do too!! Even though my last updated......hasn't changed since 08/17/09, I still click all the way through to see the notice that they sent the RFE. How dumb is that??? And, I click it off and on all day long.

Standing outside, waitin' for the mailman, good thing my neighbors all know me and know what I'm waiting for. Otherwise, I bet I look pretty suspicious walking up and down the street, opening the mailbox obsessively. :whistle:

I love you Missy!!! you go GURL!

We are a bunch of sick, sick people. :lol:

EDIT: Love sick that is!

I have to agree with you! My question for today is this - once we get past this, what will we do with ourselves? This has occupied a huge part of my life now for MONTHS! Will we need 12 step meetings? A support group? A "step-down" program?

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I have to agree with you! My question for today is this - once we get past this, what will we do with ourselves? This has occupied a huge part of my life now for MONTHS! Will we need 12 step meetings? A support group? A "step-down" program?

I am pretty sure I will need something and am open to all suggestions :)

And yes... I am a sick, sick man :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
LOL... i just changed my CRIS password just to get an email from the system :)

OMG . . . :whistle:

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Timeline

I am pretty sure I will need something and am open to all suggestions :)

And yes... I am a sick, sick man :)

You can do what I've started to do (not that it helps much).

I am "nesting," wedding planning and Christmas shopping!

By nesting I mean getting the house ready for Sean (painting, putting in new carpet, buying new furniture, etc.).

I've already started Christmas shopping for him (I bought him a personalized stocking!).

P0068158b.jpg

I put a deposit down an a beach wedding all-in-one service and have been looking at dresses.

www.cocoabeachweddings.com

I ordered him an "accessory" for our wedding and a coordinating one for me (I would share with you people what it is but you might just think we are weirdos!). :whistle:

I just ordered a cross stitch wedding pattern to make as our wedding certificate.

K65045.jpg

You'd think the full-time job and raising two small children would keep my mind off of this process enough, but no I need more distractions to keep me sane!

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

AOS

06.21.2010- Biometrics

ROC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Timeline
You can do what I've started to do (not that it helps much).

I am "nesting," wedding planning and Christmas shopping!

By nesting I mean getting the house ready for Sean (painting, putting in new carpet, buying new furniture, etc.).

I've already started Christmas shopping for him (I bought him a personalized stocking!).

P0068158b.jpg

I put a deposit down an a beach wedding all-in-one service and have been looking at dresses.

www.cocoabeachweddings.com

I ordered him an "accessory" for our wedding and a coordinating one for me (I would share with you people what it is but you might just think we are weirdos!). :whistle:

I just ordered a cross stitch wedding pattern to make as our wedding certificate.

K65045.jpg

You'd think the full-time job and raising two small children would keep my mind off of this process enough, but no I need more distractions to keep me sane!

Well... I am doing some of those things as well... just painted the dinning room, fixed the back deck, pulled the weeds in the flower beds... emailing churches in our neighborhood just now... chatting with Joanna on Skype right now also... looking at dresses with her... and the list goes on and on... and raising 2 children also :)

It is just at work when i have to sit in front of this dang computer all day... :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Grrrrrrrrrrrr another April approval yesterday.... grumble... grumble... :)

I know... I know... I should be happy for them... and I am... (kind of) :)

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Haha I felt the same way when I saw the post!

My fiance and I have an "emo" computer saying when we are upset . . . we say /wrist! (this means I am cutting my wrist! I don't actually cut my wrists!)

When I saw their post about getting approved I wanted to reply:

/Wrist!

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

AOS

06.21.2010- Biometrics

ROC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Timeline

Haha I felt the same way when I saw the post!

My fiance and I have an "emo" computer saying when we are upset . . . we say /wrist! (this means I am cutting my wrist! I don't actually cut my wrists!)

When I saw their post about getting approved I wanted to reply:

/Wrist!

ROFL.gif

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

No mail today! You are probably wondering how I am feeling about all of this right now, aren't cha?

Well..... :ranting::girlwerewolf2xn::diablo::huh2::wow:

I am so ready for this to be over with.....

Missy<------slaps herself before Richard can do it!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
No mail today! You are probably wondering how I am feeling about all of this right now, aren't cha?

Well..... :ranting::girlwerewolf2xn::diablo::huh2::wow:

I am so ready for this to be over with.....

Missy<------slaps herself before Richard can do it!!!

NO sweetie, I wont slap you for that.... SCREAM... its ok! ;)

C'mere Hug.gif

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.