4,608 posts in this topic

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Congrats all that are getting there NOA 2's

You should be getting yours anytime now! So weird to see them skip over so many, and even have April getting going now. :unsure:

yes it is... and i am sure i am not alone by saying that it is starting to pi$$ me off :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Congrats all that are getting there NOA 2's

You should be getting yours anytime now! So weird to see them skip over so many, and even have April getting going now. :unsure:

April? How about that July? Maybe they expedite Cuban beneficiaries as a matter of course, but still...

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
Hi all

Wanted to share with you I checked my status on line and we have been touched as of today 8/18

OMG

Please the NO2A

Let you know

Carl

Yes!! It has to be! Just as we were speaking of it, about time!

stephen and elisha,,,,,,,did you hear anything yet??

Nope, not yet, no touches or anything. I might give 'em a call tomorrow anyway just to see.

Congrats on yours! You guys can celebrate together, how awesome is that?! :dance:

I called. Useless. The girl was very polite, and said they couldn't do anything until 5 months and a day—which will be the 28th.

strega (or anyone else who found out they got their NOA2 by calling), how did you get past the first-line operator to talk to someone who actually knew something and could check the status beyond what's posted on CRIS?

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
yes it is... and i am sure i am not alone by saying that it is starting to pi$$ me off :)

Yeah me too, I just try to hide it haha. Pretty annoying though, and yes, was surprised about that July one too :blink:

Maybe we'll all burst soon...I suppose this is what the Feb filers saw when they began doing march filers before Feb was done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know we got out of NVC today (after 15 days). So now it should be on the way to Juarez (which has a 72 day average turn around time).

Keep your fingers crossed. The stress is really wearing me down.

Roberto y Genny

Merida y Kentucky

Married 11/14/09

Received notice that green card was in production 2/19/10

Timeline
Hi all

Wanted to share with you I checked my status on line and we have been touched as of today 8/18

OMG

Please the NO2A

Let you know

Carl

CARL!!!!

party.gif

I wonder how many times you will click the refresh button?

Personally, I only click it about 2309482304239487238476 times a day :)

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know we got out of NVC today (after 15 days). So now it should be on the way to Juarez (which has a 72 day average turn around time).

Congrats... it is down hill from here... try to breath :) I know, easier said than done... but do try

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Hi everyone,

Cool, on the last steps now! I bet you're excited :dance:

I didn't know we could call USCIS after 5 months and get something other than the canned "generic" response? I may give that a go soon and see what I can pry out of them. Nothing probably :jest: :jest: :jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I've been very patient since starting this process, but now that people from March are actually getting their NOA2s I am going crazy! I am checking my email 10 times an hour and checking the USCIS website constantly.

Not even a touch! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Congratulations to everyone that has been touched - it's coming!! I didn't know that we could call after 5 months and 1 day either.....they couldn't tell me anything about my RFE, nuthin! I've got sort of a busy day today but I have the VJ app on my crackberry so I can keep up with the approvals as they rain in today!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
I've been very patient since starting this process, but now that people from March are actually getting their NOA2s I am going crazy! I am checking my email 10 times an hour and checking the USCIS website constantly.

Your file is dated around the time of the 2 (that I know of) that did not get an update or an email... perhaps you were in that batch as well... I know how hard it is to wait and how our patience is tried... but really... it is just a little more..... A week or so ago I gave this to Sense... and the next day they were approved... maybe it will work for you as well?? :)

smiley-angry.gif

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Your file is dated around the time of the 2 (that I know of) that did not get an update or an email... perhaps you were in that batch as well... I know how hard it is to wait and how our patience is tried... but really... it is just a little more..... A week or so ago I gave this to Sense... and the next day they were approved... maybe it will work for you as well?? :)

smiley-angry.gif

Pass that around! Haha :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.