Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

We decided refile, the truth is we don't have money to hire a lawyer, we going to do this for our self, In the form I-129F there's the question number 11 "have you ever filed for this or any other alien fiance or husband/wife before?.....do we have answer yes or just no like if were the first time we are filing this?

If someone can help me with this I will really apreciate it !!!

take care friends!!!

Linda

If I were you, I'd PM one of the more knowledgable members.....Pshbrk, GaryandAllah....BobbyUmit or RebeccaJo. To me, they seem to know the most and are always happy to help. I would NOT post just a general question out there in K1 land.....I did that once or twice and the advice was confusing and ultimately, wrong. Just send one of them a Private Message and I am sure they will answer the best that they can.

Just going on the face of your question, I would say that the answer is yes and then you can attach a piece of paper explaining what happened. You shouldn't be penalized.

I already sent a message to Mr. Pshbrk but he told me I have to post this to get help from the people who works here or know more about it and because if I sent this as a message I'm like hiding important information that a bunch of people would like to know.

I'm afraid that if we say yes they denie me the visa again...I don't know what to do :unsure:

Linda :crying:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Fellow March filers ... if you haven't been approved yet, CALL USCIS!

I was touched on the 12th, but nothing for 3 days. When I called and escalated to the next level of customer service on the 14th, the lady told me that my case had been approved. (It sounded as if she approved it as I was talking to her ... hehehe j/k). Just got my NOA2 in the mail today! Date is August 12, the same date as the last touch!

Still not showing up on CRIS online though...

So many of you may already be approved!!!:)

Good luck!

Edited by DJ & MM

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

Linda, I am in agreement with Richard here. Try to put it out there for many to see and take in whatever advice they can give. From there you can make a much better decision as many others will have a more complete understanding than most of us. We can really only provide what we "think" or what we would do ourselves, but many have gone through it and can give you direct advice.

Not a bad Monday, but not much news for March either! Looks like April is getting underway though.

Timeline

I was touched on the 12th, but nothing for 3 days. When I called and escalated to the next level of customer service on the 14th, the lady told me that my case had been approved. (It sounded as if she approved it as I was talking to her ... hehehe j/k). Just got my NOA2 in the mail today! Date is August 12, the same date as the last touch!

Good luck!

Good to know, ty for that! Congrats too~ I wonder why the USCIS site isn't updating correctly? Seems quite a few are getting touches, and then receive the hardcopy in the mail but the site itself never updates to show that!

No touch yet here though, here's to hoping it comes 'soon'.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Good luck!

I dont see your time line, what was your NOA2 date?

Linda, post your message in the public form and listen to the moderators. Kind of ignore the rest of the noise.

Thanks Richard!

I'm sorry but where is the place I have to put my question? Public form? How I do that?

Linda

Linda like you posted the denial thread but I would do it in the procedure forum

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
STREGA!!! I want to be the first to congratulate you!!! You got approved on the 12th - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! got it in the mail today,,,been a week since it was approved,,,,,and im still pending on USCIS, no email

Party.gif

I am very happy for you Strega!!

grazie mille richard,,,,,,,,wheres yours??? they are into april already and alot of my family are still waiting here!!not fair,,,,im still hoping that they let my SO get thru........i cant wait to hold him in my arms!!i sent him a copy of the NOA2 to show hes doing it legal just in case.I told him dont even think about smuggling salami and cheese this time (although the one attached is OK) :rofl: OK, ill stop,,,just cant wait to see him.come on VERMONT and finish what you started with MARCH!! :bonk:

Edited by strega

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Timeline
STREGA!!! I want to be the first to congratulate you!!! You got approved on the 12th - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! got it in the mail today,,,been a week since it was approved,,,,,and im still pending on USCIS, no email

Wow how cool is that!? Huge Congrats too :dancing:

It sure was perfect timing too :D Cheers!!

thanks Dgard,,,,you are always so nice and patient,,,,,,,,you should have had yours by now,,,not even a touch??

Good luck!

yes, you are so right!! same thing happened to me

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Timeline

stephen and elisha,,,,,,,did you hear anything yet??

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

Timeline
thanks Dgard,,,,you are always so nice and patient,,,,,,,,you should have had yours by now,,,not even a touch??

Not yet :crying:

I see that a lot more around my date are getting theirs though, so I hope it's coming soon. Think this week will be a good one. We'll see! :whistle:

Still so glad you got yours, that's so awesome :P

stephen and elisha,,,,,,,did you hear anything yet??

Nope, not yet, no touches or anything. I might give 'em a call tomorrow anyway just to see.

Congrats on yours! You guys can celebrate together, how awesome is that?! :dance:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.