Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
I got the email from CRIS friday evening that my petition for my wonderful fantastic guy has been APPROVED and my noa2 is in the mail-sent that day.

I'm sure the avalanche of March 09 approvals is about to hit everyone else too! My noa1 was mar 17th.

Good lucks and I hope everyone else is soon as happy as he and I are now...

happily planning the next 6 months,

gathering info for the interview,

S & K

Congratulations!!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I got the email from CRIS friday evening that my petition for my wonderful fantastic guy has been APPROVED and my noa2 is in the mail-sent that day.

I'm sure the avalanche of March 09 approvals is about to hit everyone else too! My noa1 was mar 17th.

S & K

CONGRATULATIONS

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

S & K

congrats :dance::dance:

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Missy so weird, I flew back from Copenhagen to American yesterday too. What airline/flight were you on? I was on the 12:20 SAS flight to Newark...

Hey everyone!!! Lots of March approvals!! I'm back in Jackson, sure did miss ya'll!

Missy! I (for one) missed you!

How are you feeling? all better? tell us about your trip, please? :)

I am feeling fine, just tired from the travel yesterday. The trip, even with a week's stay in the hospital in Helsingor, was an absolute dream. It is really funny, I hadn't seen Lars since January but the minute we were together again, it felt like we had never been apart. I love that feeling.....being complete and happy.

Anyway....the last few days in Copenhagen were just beautiful. This is the best time of the year to go, the weather was perfect, lots of good food and a lot of love and attention from all of the family.

The hospital stay - if I was going to get sick in Europe, in my opinion, Denmark is probably the best place to do it. The medical care was on a par with what I could get here, possibly a little bit better (once we got started).

Helsingor is a beautiful city - Hamlet's Castle is there and we took the ferry to Helsingborg, Sweden and walked around there some. We used to live near Helsingborg so it was kind of like going home for us! We rode bikes and took a day trip to Fehmarn, Germany - a tiny island between Germany and Denmark. It used to be Danish and my grandmother is from there. That was great. We also too a day trip to another small island in Denmark....Mon (I am not sure about the spelling, I think I need some special danish letter in there). We saw the white cliffs there, ate great food and walked aroud Liselund Gardens.

I wish I could have brought Lars home with me but.....he is now in Nice, France for two weeks and then he leaves for Brazzaville, Congo on the 22nd of August.

I am glad to be home, ready for the NOA2!! I really did miss all you guys, seriously!

Timeline
Missy so weird, I flew back from Copenhagen to American yesterday too. What airline/flight were you on? I was on the 12:20 SAS flight to Newark...

If you two were on the same plane and didnt know it... would be a hoot! :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hey everyone!!! Lots of March approvals!! I'm back in Jackson, sure did miss ya'll!

I am feeling fine, just tired from the travel yesterday. The trip, even with a week's stay in the hospital in Helsingor, was an absolute dream. It is really funny, I hadn't seen Lars since January but the minute we were together again, it felt like we had never been apart. I love that feeling.....being complete and happy.

Anyway....the last few days in Copenhagen were just beautiful. This is the best time of the year to go, the weather was perfect, lots of good food and a lot of love and attention from all of the family.

The hospital stay - if I was going to get sick in Europe, in my opinion, Denmark is probably the best place to do it. The medical care was on a par with what I could get here, possibly a little bit better (once we got started).

Helsingor is a beautiful city - Hamlet's Castle is there and we took the ferry to Helsingborg, Sweden and walked around there some. We used to live near Helsingborg so it was kind of like going home for us! We rode bikes and took a day trip to Fehmarn, Germany - a tiny island between Germany and Denmark. It used to be Danish and my grandmother is from there. That was great. We also too a day trip to another small island in Denmark....Mon (I am not sure about the spelling, I think I need some special danish letter in there). We saw the white cliffs there, ate great food and walked aroud Liselund Gardens.

I wish I could have brought Lars home with me but.....he is now in Nice, France for two weeks and then he leaves for Brazzaville, Congo on the 22nd of August.

I am glad to be home, ready for the NOA2!! I really did miss all you guys, seriously!

OMG - I was supposed to be on that flight but we decided it was too long to get from Newark to Jackson as I would have to go through Houston and then Jackson so we rebooked me on Delta 69, straight from CPH to Atlanta and then a flight to Jackson. We got to the airport at 9:30 for my 11:30 flight and the line at passport control was so long, I stood in line almost an hour!

I thought about you a few times when I was there, wondering when you were coming back home!

And, yes Richard, I giggled when I typed "69" - couldn't help it!

Edited by missmissy

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline

S & K

Congrats to you! Nice to see another March filer get through this step!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting fired up for a big week at VSC!

Adjudicators, let's DO THIS! :thumbs:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

That is so funny. I wonder if I would have recognised you on the plane from your pic. I totally would have approached you!

I would have loved to get together while I was over there, but I was actually not in copenhagen a lot. Janus insisted we take a vacation (his company shuts down every year for 3 weeks summer holiday, those Europeans are so smart/luckky!) because we were both so ridiculously stressed out about the visa, so he 'dragged' me on a 8 day road trip through Tuscany. It was INCREDIBLE. We decided that may have been our honeymoon since we're not sure if we'll get to take one after we get married bc of work schedules, etc. And it wasnt that expensive because tourism overseas is having an awful summer. Nice for us though :)

And then my family also was in Denmark for almost 2 weeks to meet his family.

So even though I was over there 5 weeks, we were busy the whole time.

Plus I read you were sick, so seems you were busy too. Glad to hear you are feeling better! :)

OMG - I was supposed to be on that flight but we decided it was too long to get from Newark to Jackson as I would have to go through Houston and then Jackson so we rebooked me on Delta 69, straight from CPH to Atlanta and then a flight to Jackson. We got to the airport at 9:30 for my 11:30 flight and the line at passport control was so long, I stood in line almost an hour!

I thought about you a few times when I was there, wondering when you were coming back home!

And, yes Richard, I giggled when I typed "69" - couldn't help it!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hi everyone!

how is everybody doing?

march is flyin now huh?

i hope we all get approved even tho im not sure if my ex fiance will

continue the steps to process her visa!

:(

only time can tell now!

everything happens for a reason!

CONGRATS TO ALL OUR MARCH NOA2!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

hello marchers :star::star::star::star::star:

i am not active poster person in this forum but very active reading and smiling what u guys wrote :thumbs:

sometimes i imagine someday we all meet together in real and share experience face to face, it would be nice (is there any day dreaming icon?). after i got my NOA 2 what forum i should read more often? is it NVC forum? its like not only K1 fillers in that forum.

oh ya one more question, why my picture not come up after i am posting? :crying: what should i click and fix in my profile?

Timeline
hello marchers :star::star::star::star::star:

i am not active poster person in this forum but very active reading and smiling what u guys wrote :thumbs:

sometimes i imagine someday we all meet together in real and share experience face to face, it would be nice (is there any day dreaming icon?). after i got my NOA 2 what forum i should read more often? is it NVC forum? its like not only K1 fillers in that forum.

oh ya one more question, why my picture not come up after i am posting? :crying: what should i click and fix in my profile?

Indopie,

You shouldnt be at the NVC but a week or two at the most, assuming you dont get AP there... so I dont think the forum gets much use.

I dont remember how I got my pic up... but monkey around with it, I dont remember it being too difficult.

I was up in NYC last week and met one of the guys from the February thread... it was fun :)

Just make sure you are ready for the interview... there should also be a regional forum you should look at...

Hope this helps a little

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

A new week and new chances ^^ Good luck all march filers

Love is patient and kind;

it is not jealous or conceited or proud;

love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable;

love does not keep a record of wrongs;

love is not happy with evil, but is happy with the truth.

Love never gives up; and its faith, hope, and patience never fail.

Love is eternal.

inloveforeveryouandmet.jpg

TimeLine:

02-29-08: Met Online

04-26-08: Told eachother how we felt

10-24-08: Went to America

12-01-09: Engaged

01-17-09: Bought the ring

01-21-09: Back to Holland =[

03-10-09: Petition send

03-16-09: NOA1

08-11-09: NOA2!!!! Finally!!!!

08-20-09: Package 3

09-10-09: Package 3 send to Consulate

09-17-09: Package 4

10-01-09: Medical + Xray

10-13-09: Interview!!!!!! Approved!!!!!!

10-15-09: Visa Arrived!!!!

11-20-09: US Entry

01-30-10: Marriage

02-13-10: Honeymoon to South Carolina

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.