Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

I have got an approval today, Ill update igors list soon. Gotta get in contact with my babeh to tell her, wow.. God is the reason, I was thinking we was going to get an RFE cause of gaps in work history. Whew.. so much to do now.. I pray everyone gets theres soon.

Congrats beautiful couple!! :thumbs::dance:

Wishing you all the happiness...

God bless your way...

Linda (F)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

hello patient march filers (F)(L)

after yesterday i was complaining and whining how i am tired of waiting for NOA 2, finally today when i check the USCIS website the petition got approved. i am freaking happy. for VJers who havent gotten NOA 2, i am absolutely sure u all will get on august. i will pray for u. looking forward your good news :)

Congratulations to US All!

raining NOA2 wow! :dance:

for those who are still waiting..

always remember..patience is a virtue..

just keep on holding on..God will grant our request for sure!

Adjustment Of Status
Jan. 20/2010 - mailed I-485, I-765 and I-131(FEDex)
Jan. 25/2010 - delivered signed by: JCHYBA (received date)
Feb. 01/2010 - AOS NOA1 date
Feb. 03/2010 - case status online last updated for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 05/2010 - received mail NOA1 for I-485,I-765,I-131
Feb. 16/2010 -transferred this case I485 to our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER
Feb. 24/2010 -BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT NOTICE RECEIVED.
March 23/2010 -approved 131
March 24/2010 BIOMETRICS SCHEDULE 1:00PM
March 24, 2010 I-765 EAD - approved!
March 29/2010 EAD received!
April 29/2010 USCIS updated change of address from TX TO MS
July 7,2010 MY FIRST ULTRASOUND -->> WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!!
July 14,2010
The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made.
JULY 27,2010 AOS APPROVED
AUG.12/2010 CHANGE ADDRESS THRU FON AND FILED AR-11
AUG.16/2010 RECEIVED LETTER FROM USCIS THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THE CHANGE OF ADDRESS.
AUG.17/2010 - GREENCARD AT LAST!
Nov.18,2010 - Bouncing baby girl named ARIELLE FINES CAMPBELL!
April 2012 - Lifting of condition (1-751)
May 2012 - Due- welcoming our 2ND Baby and it's a Boy!

f2sh5xp.png

April 1,2013 -permanent resident card received!

August -->>> N-400!!!! can't wait!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
hello patient march filers (F)(L)

after yesterday i was complaining and whining how i am tired of waiting for NOA 2, finally today when i check the USCIS website the petition got approved. i am freaking happy. for VJers who havent gotten NOA 2, i am absolutely sure u all will get on august. i will pray for u. looking forward your good news :)

Congrats Justin.IraLove & indopie! Glad to see the approvals are rolling in now! Hoping you have speedy next few steps until you finally are together again :dance: :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

now for those of us that have gotten approved and those of us about to get approved, is there anything super good reading that the veterans can post up for us to take a look at? stories, tips etc?

Met "online" and chatted over the years-2002-2008

Began talking alot alot alot-March 2008

Began officially dating-May 9,2008

First Face to Face-September 20, 2008

Engaged-November 22, 2008

FH left back home :(-December, 13, 2008

Sent I-129f March 3, 3009 (had to wait for paperwork to arrive ugh!!)

NOA 1-March 9, 2009

Received Hard Copy of NOA 1-March 11, 2009

Touched (per website)-March 12, 2009

NOA2-August 6, 2009!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Good morning my March FAMILY!

Wow... yesterday was a very productive day here in VJland I see... congratulations everyone, I am truly happy for you to be done with this part of the process... good luck on the rest of the journey and may you all be very very happy together!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

I know this is no more my forum but I'm so happy and I mean it, so happy to see all you guys are getting make come true your dreams....

Congrats friends for your NOA2!!!!!!

Keep on walking in this journey, I'll be praying and sending you my best wishes.

Linda :star:

Nonsense! This is still your forum, because you're still part of the March VSC family! Your journey has hit an unfortunate detour, but don't give up and please keep us posted. :)

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
I know this is no more my forum but I'm so happy and I mean it, so happy to see all you guys are getting make come true your dreams....

Congrats friends for your NOA2!!!!!!

Keep on walking in this journey, I'll be praying and sending you my best wishes.

Linda :star:

Linda... this IS your forum and your family... so stop that kind of thinking! (dont make me :bonk: you) :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
jajajajaj...ok ok guys, don't get mad at me :blush:

Thanks so much!!!

Have a great day everyone!!! :thumbs:

we aqre still waiting !!!! congratulation to all !!!!! I dont know if I should be sad or what to do .. this is driving me crazy ...

Timeline

Thanks so much!!!

we aqre still waiting !!!! congratulation to all !!!!! I dont know if I should be sad or what to do .. this is driving me crazy ...

Just be a patient for a little while longer... thats all... they are coming!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Thanks so much!!!

Just be a patient for a little while longer... thats all... they are coming!

i hope so ,, is just the we didnot get not event a touch ... this is our life in place here and I dont know waht can I do ... just wait there were 3 people from march 10 yesterday .. hopeuly we get someting today if not it is going to be a long weekend ...

Timeline
i hope so ,, is just the we didnot get not event a touch ... this is our life in place here and I dont know waht can I do ... just wait there were 3 people from march 10 yesterday .. hopeuly we get someting today if not it is going to be a long weekend ...

First of all, there is nothing you can do at this point. I understand that helplessness that comes with that, but it is just the facts of life here in this process. Second, many people don't get a touch before they are approved... so don't worry about that either. I don't know why the USCIS do not approve people in order... but they are approving them and that is what counts here.

To me it seems it is always darkest before dawn... so, please, try to take a deep breadth and relax... we are all in the same boat and our individual lives hang in the balance... so really, we do understand... just a little while longer....

Take care my friend!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

First of all, there is nothing you can do at this point. I understand that helplessness that comes with that, but it is just the facts of life here in this process. Second, many people don't get a touch before they are approved... so don't worry about that either. I don't know why the USCIS do not approve people in order... but they are approving them and that is what counts here.

To me it seems it is always darkest before dawn... so, please, try to take a deep breadth and relax... we are all in the same boat and our individual lives hang in the balance... so really, we do understand... just a little while longer....

Take care my friend!

thank you !!! for all your help ... let see wath the day bring today ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.