Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Dgard, don't forget to update your timeline with your NOA2! :thumbs: Looking at 8/21 NOA2s on Igor's List will be less depressing with another March in there among all those late Aprils...

Edited by Stephen + Elisha

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Congrats Dgard! Interesting that both yours and Missy's statuses (stati?) were updated on Sunday morning. Wonder what's up with that?

Anyway, nice to see that they are working on (some) March petitions. :)

I was thinking the same thing so I checked my status and still not a touch or anything.

I am hanging in there and grats to the rest of you guys!

Now that your applications are finished maybe they can blow the dust off of mine and take a look at it!

02.09.2007- Met online (EverQuest 2)

07.11.2008- Met in person (Orlando)

02.14.2009- Got engaged (Toronto)

K-1

03.13.2009- NOA 1

08.24.2009- NOA 2

11.20.2009- Montreal Interview Approved!!

02.01.2010- POE @ Lewiston Bridge

02.25.2010- Applied for SS#

04.29.2010- Beach Wedding!!

AOS

05.27.2010- NOA 1 for I-131, I-485 & I-765

06.18.2010- I-485 transferred to CSC

06.21.2010- Biometrics

07.22.2010- EAD & AP approved

10.28.2010- RFE for I-485- They lost our medical!

12.09.2010- Green Card in hand!

ROC

09.14.2012- Mailed I-751 to VSC

10.26.2012- Biometrics

04.11.2013- 10 Year Green Card approved! No interview :)

8zs8cuv3suq7.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
Dgard, don't forget to update your timeline with your NOA2! :thumbs: Looking at 8/21 NOA2s on Igor's List will be less depressing with another March in there among all those late Aprils...

Hah yes, I updated it. I wanted to get out of that list ASAP! Hated that thing ;)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Bah, I've called NVC every day this week and they still have no record of my case number.... :(

Our Timeline

03/2002 - Met on Yahoo Group.

07/2002 - Met in real life 1st time in NYC

02/2003 - 1st visit to Germany

04/2003 - Visit to Germany

08/2003 - Visit to US (& Trip to Niagara Falls)

09/2003 - 10/2003 - Spent 2 months in Germany

11/2004 - Visit to US

06/2005 - Visit to Germany & Proposal

12/2005 - Visit to US

08/2006 - Visit to Germany

11/2006 - Visit to US

09/2007 - Visit to Germany

12/2007 - Visit to US

06/2008 - Visit to Germany

10/2008 - Visit to US

10/2008 - Began gathering paperwork f/ I-129F

03/2009 - Submitted I-129F

03/13/09 - NOA1

05/2009 - Visit to Germany (& Europe road trip)

06/2009 - 08/2009 - Spent 2 months in US

08/17/09 - NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Bah, I've called NVC every day this week and they still have no record of my case number.... :(

Did you talk to a person? NVC doesn't enter K visas into the automated system. But if you talk to a person they should tell you if yours has not arrived yet, is in AP or has been sent on to the embassy.

Roberto y Genny

Merida y Kentucky

Married 11/14/09

Received notice that green card was in production 2/19/10

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I'm back in Jackson, glad to be home. Now that I have had a touch on Sunday and got the email that my case is active again - I am IMPATIENT!!! I feel like I am on fire right now, ready to "git r dun" and move on!! APRIL NEEDS TO JUST HOLD ON A DANG MINUTE!!! Our March asses are still hanging out there in the wind!

Okay - rant over with, back to coping mode!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline
I'm back in Jackson, glad to be home. Now that I have had a touch on Sunday and got the email that my case is active again - I am IMPATIENT!!! I feel like I am on fire right now, ready to "git r dun" and move on!! APRIL NEEDS TO JUST HOLD ON A DANG MINUTE!!! Our March asses are still hanging out there in the wind!

Are you mooning Jackson while you're driving down the highway? :blink::jest::blink: Stick that bootie back in the car! :lol:

Did you have a good visit with your folks?

Timeline

Are you mooning Jackson while you're driving down the highway? :blink::jest::blink: Stick that bootie back in the car! :lol:

Did you have a good visit with your folks?

I'm back home again, now - so no bootie hanging out the window!

I had as good a visit, thanks for asking.

Here's what I did - let my folks see me so they can know I came back from my Denmark hospital adventure in one piece; had dinner with my youngest son who has just started culinary school. My oldest graduated from culinary school 5 years ago and I guess the baby is following him! I had dinner with my beautiful daughter TWO times; had a teriffic sushi lunch with my middle sister and my baby sister came for dinner last night; I cooked for my folks yesterday so my dad won't have to cook so much this coming week AND managed to go see Inglorious Basterds with Maggie last night. WHEW! Do I know how to pack a lot into 2 days or what???

Timeline

Here's what I did - let my folks see me so they can know I came back from my Denmark hospital adventure in one piece; had dinner with my youngest son who has just started culinary school. My oldest graduated from culinary school 5 years ago and I guess the baby is following him! I had dinner with my beautiful daughter TWO times; had a teriffic sushi lunch with my middle sister and my baby sister came for dinner last night; I cooked for my folks yesterday so my dad won't have to cook so much this coming week AND managed to go see Inglorious Basterds with Maggie last night. WHEW! Do I know how to pack a lot into 2 days or what???

Wow...you need to teach me about time management! You sure did get a lot done, and sounds like you had a good time too :star:

Or is this all in preparation for when "he" arrives and you drop off the map for awhile because of the "HUNKY PUNKY"!?! I knew it... :jest: :jest:

Timeline

Wow...you need to teach me about time management! You sure did get a lot done, and sounds like you had a good time too :star:

Or is this all in preparation for when "he" arrives and you drop off the map for awhile because of the "HUNKY PUNKY"!?! I knew it... :jest: :jest:

Little bit of both! (mostly "hunky punky"!!)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Did you talk to a person? NVC doesn't enter K visas into the automated system. But if you talk to a person they should tell you if yours has not arrived yet, is in AP or has been sent on to the embassy.

Oh, I didn't know that. I guess tomorrow I will call and talk to a person!

Our Timeline

03/2002 - Met on Yahoo Group.

07/2002 - Met in real life 1st time in NYC

02/2003 - 1st visit to Germany

04/2003 - Visit to Germany

08/2003 - Visit to US (& Trip to Niagara Falls)

09/2003 - 10/2003 - Spent 2 months in Germany

11/2004 - Visit to US

06/2005 - Visit to Germany & Proposal

12/2005 - Visit to US

08/2006 - Visit to Germany

11/2006 - Visit to US

09/2007 - Visit to Germany

12/2007 - Visit to US

06/2008 - Visit to Germany

10/2008 - Visit to US

10/2008 - Began gathering paperwork f/ I-129F

03/2009 - Submitted I-129F

03/13/09 - NOA1

05/2009 - Visit to Germany (& Europe road trip)

06/2009 - 08/2009 - Spent 2 months in US

08/17/09 - NOA2

11 approvals on friday... wow.. I think that is a record since I have been on VJ... alas only 4 were from march

No kidding! Now if that guy who punched out 7 Aprils on Friday would grab a box of Marches next, we'd be getting somewhere!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
11 approvals on friday... wow.. I think that is a record since I have been on VJ... alas only 4 were from march

No kidding! Now if that guy who punched out 7 Aprils on Friday would grab a box of Marches next, we'd be getting somewhere!

YES... Although I am happy that VSC is on crack... and pumping approvals out at record pace and certainly happy for the April couples... there are 65 March couples waiting in agony and that really sucks...

I read somewhere and now I can't find it, that at 5 months 1 day we can call and submit a service request... tomorrow is that day for me... and I am prepared for it not to be a very pleasant call... Because I don't want to hear that ####### they gave Arabella that they are working on march 5th! I can read that on the website... so I had better get someone helpful or get bumped up to someone that knows SOMETHING!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.