Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Good morning everyone, and happy Saturday!! I am happy to announce that I am feeling pretty much back to normal (whatever NORMAL is) and looking forward to getting this RFE behind me. My main concern now is getting our stuff to the embassy in DR Congo and then dealing with them. That is a HUGE unknown factor. There just isn't enough information here on VJ about it. The embassy's website is very nice but I am really unsure about timetables there. Oh well....part of the adventure I guess. Have a great Saturday ya'll!!

Missy, I think you need a I-824 form... I think that was the number... I will look again in a little while... I am painting the dinning room right now

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Good morning everyone, and happy Saturday!! I am happy to announce that I am feeling pretty much back to normal (whatever NORMAL is) and looking forward to getting this RFE behind me. My main concern now is getting our stuff to the embassy in DR Congo and then dealing with them. That is a HUGE unknown factor. There just isn't enough information here on VJ about it. The embassy's website is very nice but I am really unsure about timetables there. Oh well....part of the adventure I guess. Have a great Saturday ya'll!!

Missy, I think you need a I-824 form... I think that was the number... I will look again in a little while... I am painting the dinning room right now

You are correct about the form number but we only have to submit that IF everything gets sent to Copenhagen. The supervisor I keep talking to at the NVC told me that once I get the approval email then start calling NVC again, twice a day. Once it's at NVC then I submit via email and facsimle a change of address notification for Lars, along with copies of his visa for Congo, his work authorization and residency permit. Once NVC has those, then it will be sent to Kinshasha or Brazzaville for processing. I can also appoint him as the agent with the same email. All of this, of course, is if they have given me accurate information at the NVC. I, being the cautious, organized and super planning ahead girl that I am, have the form already filled out and ready to go, along with the necessary copies of Lars' stuff.

I swear - birthing children was easier than this and a lot less stressful!! Meanwhile, I'm heading out to Walmart to stare at the 1,000 illlegals that are here in Jackson right now, buying their groceries with the under the table money they are getting from various jobs here......(that sounded mean, didn't it?) :(

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Missy, I'm with you 100%. After jumping through these hoops and enduring this waiting, I can understand those who enter illegally - but I have no sympathy for them. Round em up! And amnesty? Eff that!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
Well... its the weekend... the time I used to look forward too so much but now dread :)

Its going to be another good week next week!

Hah I am the same way now! I used to look forward to the weekend, a bit of time off from work, relaxation, etc... Now I look forward to the work week (isn't that awful?) so that the NOA2's can continue to be approved. No doubt it'll go back to normal once the NOA2's are all sent off though :D

This week was awesome. So many approvals spanning throughout the month. Next week will be great too, have a feeling!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

im so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy :dance: that i dont even want to think about the NOA2,,,10 mins ago,,my SO booked a flight along with his dad and son,,,, :dance::dance::dance: i get to see him next week for 2 weeks,,,,just have to figure out how to get around his dad and son for some heavy HANKY PANKY :whistle: the walls are thin at my house,,but im sure we will find a way,,,anyway there is always outside :rofl: i sure hope they dont turn them away at the airport,would be so sad,,,,ciaoooooooooo

Edited by strega

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Enjoy your time together, Strega!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
im so happyyyyyyyyyyyyy :dance: that i dont even want to think about the NOA2,,,10 mins ago,,my SO booked a flight along with his dad and son,,,, :dance::dance::dance: i get to see him next week for 2 weeks,,,,just have to figure out how to get around his dad and son for some heavy HANKY PANKY :whistle: the walls are thin at my house,,but im sure we will find a way,,,anyway there is always outside :rofl: i sure hope they dont turn them away at the airport,would be so sad,,,,ciaoooooooooo

Great to hear Strega ;) It'll be nice for you to spend some time with you SO! Maybe you will both share the news of the NOA2 together :yes:

Lol you might just have to kick out your father-in-law and son for a night...."here's 20 bucks, go see a movie!"....Haha

Enjoy your time together!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Great to hear Strega ;) It'll be nice for you to spend some time with you SO! Maybe you will both share the news of the NOA2 together :yes:

Lol you might just have to kick out your father-in-law and son for a night...."here's 20 bucks, go see a movie!"....Haha

Enjoy your time together!

i havent seen him since march, dont think i can send them everyday to a movie :devil: im so busy cleaning my house spotless even at this hour of night,his dad and son have never been to my house, let alone america, so i want everything perfect!!! ok, be back later...ciao

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Timeline
i havent seen him since march, dont think i can send them everyday to a movie :devil: im so busy cleaning my house spotless even at this hour of night,his dad and son have never been to my house, let alone america, so i want everything perfect!!! ok, be back later...ciao

There's your opportunity! They've never seen the states before, let them run wild while you can have some "alone" time heh!

Nah, I'm sure they'll be just glad to be off the plane and have a bit of a rest. Don't worry about cleaning too much, just be you, they'll love you ;)

The week will start up again soon, looking forward to what happens, for everyone. :ph34r:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Thank goodness its Monday (Did I just say that?) :)

That's funny - but oh so true! I'm feeling good approval vibes today!

I'm spending the day with Brian, just walking around downtown and then we're having an engagement photo shoot. Oh, how I love pictures!

Our Timeline

March 21, 2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 6, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!

February 15, 2010 - POE Thousand Islands

March 27, 2010 - Wedding!

AOS

April 17, 2010 - I-485, I-765, I-131 sent to Chicago Lockbox

April 26, 2010 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 13, 2010 - Transferred to the CSC

May 19, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

June 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 30th - touches on I-485

June 25th, 2010 - E-mail: EAD approved

June 30th, 2010 - 2nd E-mail for EAD

July 1st, 2010 - Email: RFE being sent for AOS

July 2nd, 2010 - AP received in the mail

July 6th, 2010 - EAD received in the mail

July 8th, 2010 - Received RFE in the mail. They have no record of my medical!

July 12th, 2010 - RFE (new medical) sent back via Express mail

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

July 23rd, 2010 - GC received in the mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
Thank goodness its Monday (Did I just say that?) :)

That's funny - but oh so true! I'm feeling good approval vibes today!

I'm spending the day with Brian, just walking around downtown and then we're having an engagement photo shoot. Oh, how I love pictures!

Wonderful! will you post some? :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

It's Monday morning, it's my day off, and we've gotten a touch!

Our Timeline

03/2002 - Met on Yahoo Group.

07/2002 - Met in real life 1st time in NYC

02/2003 - 1st visit to Germany

04/2003 - Visit to Germany

08/2003 - Visit to US (& Trip to Niagara Falls)

09/2003 - 10/2003 - Spent 2 months in Germany

11/2004 - Visit to US

06/2005 - Visit to Germany & Proposal

12/2005 - Visit to US

08/2006 - Visit to Germany

11/2006 - Visit to US

09/2007 - Visit to Germany

12/2007 - Visit to US

06/2008 - Visit to Germany

10/2008 - Visit to US

10/2008 - Began gathering paperwork f/ I-129F

03/2009 - Submitted I-129F

03/13/09 - NOA1

05/2009 - Visit to Germany (& Europe road trip)

06/2009 - 08/2009 - Spent 2 months in US

08/17/09 - NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.