Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

ok, notte everyone, im getting away from this computer,,i think my bottom is glued to the chair,,its been really hot here the last couple of days,,high 90's, thank GOD for AC!!!! ciaoooooooo, a domani

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
ok, notte everyone, im getting away from this computer,,i think my bottom is glued to the chair,,its been really hot here the last couple of days,,high 90's, thank GOD for AC!!!! ciaoooooooo, a domani

Night Strega, see you in the morning -_-

YES!!! but my SO moved so many times since age 16 ,,,still working on the dates and places.....

Isn't that a pain?! Thank goodness they only ask for city, province, and country—not full street addresses like G-325A!

then i have a complication with his son,might hold us up for a long time

Oh no... hope everything works out okay!

thanks,,,,its just that Italy moves SLOW on everything.all they think about is what they are going to eat in the next 3 hours( i can say that, because im italian :whistle:

Yup yup... festina lente!

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning everyone!!!!hope we have more approvals today..

April 4, 2009: K1 petition sent to VSC

April 7, 2009: Received by USCIS(VSC)

April 11, 2009: NOA1 hard copy received by my fiance through mail

August 24, 2009: Touched and it says that Petition for Alien Fiancee was approved dated August 23, 2009

August 25, 2009: Touched again

August 28, 2009: Received by NVC

August 29, 2009: NOA2 hardcopy received by my fiance through mail

September 1, 2009: Fiance called at NVC (Under Additional Processing)

October 01, 2009: NVC left(Praise the Lord!!)

October 15, 2009: Interview...VISA APPROVED!!!

October 21, 2009: Received text from Air21 that my Visa will be delivered soon

October 22, 2009: VISA RECEIVED!!!

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Good morning everyone! I wanted to tell you what happened to me yesterday afternoon late. I think everyone knows that I have to change our embassy to Democratic Republic of Congo, instead of Denmark, right?? Well, I can't change it until we are approved and it reaches NVC. The supervisor at the National Visa Center told me a month ago to call every few days and check to see if it's made it there yet, even with no approval email or anything. She said it was important to catch it before it was sent to Copenhagen, avoiding delays, etc.....

Any hoo.....I called yesterday about 6:00, gave my USCIS receipt number and the operator asked me to repeat the number then asked me to confirm the beneficiary's name.....I almost had a heart attack, I could feel the excitement rising, I was getting hot and worked up and then she said....so sorry, I had some numbers transposed. We don't have a record of your case yet. DAMMIT!!

Well, not really. I wasn't expecting it to be there, not really but....when she asked me to confirm the beneficiary's name......oh well.

Stan, I bet your approval comes today. I feel it.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good morning everyone! I wanted to tell you what happened to me yesterday afternoon late. I think everyone knows that I have to change our embassy to Democratic Republic of Congo, instead of Denmark, right?? Well, I can't change it until we are approved and it reaches NVC. The supervisor at the National Visa Center told me a month ago to call every few days and check to see if it's made it there yet, even with no approval email or anything. She said it was important to catch it before it was sent to Copenhagen, avoiding delays, etc.....

Any hoo.....I called yesterday about 6:00, gave my USCIS receipt number and the operator asked me to repeat the number then asked me to confirm the beneficiary's name.....I almost had a heart attack, I could feel the excitement rising, I was getting hot and worked up and then she said....so sorry, I had some numbers transposed. We don't have a record of your case yet. DAMMIT!!

Well, not really. I wasn't expecting it to be there, not really but....when she asked me to confirm the beneficiary's name......oh well.

Stan, I bet your approval comes today. I feel it.

Good morning March family! Missy - Sounds like you had a cardiac stress test via phone. They could have hooked you up to an EKG while you were with Lars and done it then, along with judging form. No ST segment changes and a 10 for degree of difficulty!

I hope you're right about what you feel. I felt something yesterday, but it turned out to be just gas. :blush:

Everyone says it comes when you least expect it. So my mantra lately is "I least expect it, I least expect it, I least expect it...."

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
I least expect it MORE :P

No one least expects this more than I do - and I don't want any arguments over it either!!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline

You can both least expect it more - I least expect it less. ^_^

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Well played, sir! :lol:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline

but I think it is like adding a negative with a negative... so i am sticking to I least expect it MORE :)

If I had enough brain cells left, I'd come up with an argument against that. But you win; I'm not playing with a full deck.

And for Missy "least expecting it" - this is the lady who called NVC today and had arrhythmias when they asked her to repeat something. Oh yeah, she's not expecting anything at all.

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

but I think it is like adding a negative with a negative... so i am sticking to I least expect it MORE :)

If I had enough brain cells left, I'd come up with an argument against that. But you win; I'm not playing with a full deck.

And for Missy "least expecting it" - this is the lady who called NVC today and had arrhythmias when they asked her to repeat something. Oh yeah, she's not expecting anything at all.

LOL.... I know! :P But I have learned never argue with a woman... took me 40+ years... but I learned it!! :jest: :jest: :jest:

Stan, turn those sprinklers on dude!!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.