July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
argh, I am so tired of the kids that hang out in front of the apartment.... all they do is listen to music and swear up a storm... :angry: and they do this every freaking evening...

get some crystallized tear gas and spread it around out front.

yeah that would go over well in this neighborhood :P

it's pretty localized, even more fun if they are walking in it kicking it up :lol:

you don't want to mess with the people living around here

sounds like a good reason to move.

we do have plans to move by the end of the year :thumbs:

hopefully to a suburb where there's no thugs.

well nn the LA area that might be hard to find but we do plan on moving to a nicer neighborhood, hopefully into a gated community......

this neighborhood was never the greatest but it was ok until a year or so ago when supposedly about 2 or 3 well known gangs moved into the neighborhood...

There are gangs everywhere in California. It's a matter of degree and scope of them that matters. I like the area I live in now. It's a bit more expensive, but I could leave my car unlocked overnight and it wouldn't be stripped and up on blocks the next morning. Torrance is a nice area, as is most of the South Bay.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
argh, I am so tired of the kids that hang out in front of the apartment.... all they do is listen to music and swear up a storm... :angry: and they do this every freaking evening...

it's pretty localized, even more fun if they are walking in it kicking it up :lol:

well nn the LA area that might be hard to find but we do plan on moving to a nicer neighborhood, hopefully into a gated community......

this neighborhood was never the greatest but it was ok until a year or so ago when supposedly about 2 or 3 well known gangs moved into the neighborhood...

There are gangs everywhere in California. It's a matter of degree and scope of them that matters. I like the area I live in now. It's a bit more expensive, but I could leave my car unlocked overnight and it wouldn't be stripped and up on blocks the next morning. Torrance is a nice area, as is most of the South Bay.

we are thinking of San Dimas

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

remind me again, what's great again about cali? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

did I ever say Cali was great?? :unsure: I didn't move here because I wanted to live in Cali :P

although all the food choices around here are awesome... :thumbs:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

did I ever say Cali was great?? :unsure: I didn't move here because I wanted to live in Cali :P

although all the food choices around here are awesome... :thumbs:

i don't recall you saying cali was great, just checking though.

food choices are great here too. wifey can cook :wub:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
the food choices are awesome because cali actually has culture.

the only way jersey can get culture is via yogurt.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

if you are making a crack about Vancouver, let me point out that Vancouver has a lot of amazing food choices too.. but I didn't actually live in Vancouver I lived about an hour or so east of Vancouver in a town that mainly only had the big food chain type restaurants like McD's, Burger King etc... :P there wasn't really any Mom and Pop joints like they have here...

if you are not making a crack about Vancouver then just ignore this post :lol:

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

actually, we import ours via the bridge and tunnel crowd.

if you are making a crack about Vancouver, let me point out that Vancouver has a lot of amazing food choices too.. but I didn't actually live in Vancouver I lived about an hour or so east of Vancouver in a town that mainly only had the big food chain type restaurants like McD's, Burger King etc... :P there wasn't really any Mom and Pop joints like they have here...

chain restaurants do not equal culture..... sorry. they are for lamers.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

I didn't say they equaled culture...lol Chilliwack was a lame town for culture :P

Vancouver has a lot of little mom and pop places and some other really great places to eat... I remember a friend and I stumbled upon this amazing Greek restaurant one day.. the food was so good...

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline
I remember a friend and I stumbled upon this amazing Greek restaurant one day.. the food was so good...

When you live in a place with culture, you don't "stumble upon" restaurants, they are all over the place :)

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

omg it appears you didn't actually read what Marilyn said :o

Do you OT people follow each other around :lol:

Timeline
Do you OT people follow each other around :lol:

like a conga line! :dancing:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
I remember a friend and I stumbled upon this amazing Greek restaurant one day.. the food was so good...

When you live in a place with culture, you don't "stumble upon" restaurants, they are all over the place :)

I didn't live in Vancouver, silly.. how many times do I have to tell you that :P I went to Vancouver maybe once a year

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.