July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
argh, I am so tired of the kids that hang out in front of the apartment.... all they do is listen to music and swear up a storm... :angry: and they do this every freaking evening...

get some crystallized tear gas and spread it around out front.

yeah that would go over well in this neighborhood :P

it's pretty localized, even more fun if they are walking in it kicking it up :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Japan
Timeline
OK, I cannot stand that pompous, self-rioteous a$$hole Ling Ling. He's whining and bitching about internet-speak..... on the FVCKING internet. I can't wait for his next post :devil:

I could take ling ling over the chauvinist 'tall cool one' any day.

It's a tough call, arrogance or narcissism

A thought for the day:

"Great people speak of ideas, mediocre people speak of things, little ignorant people speak of other people (and usually behind their back)".

LingChe NVC Guide

Using this guide may allow you to fly through NVC in as little as 11 days.

visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/LingChe_NVC_ShortCut

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

2006-11-01: Met online through common interest in music - NOT Dating Service

2007-01-28: Met in person in Paris

2007-10-02: Married in Tokyo

2008-07-05: I-130 Sent

2008-08-13: NOA2 I-130

2008-10-02: Case Complete at NVC

2008-11-04: Interview - CR-1 Visa APPROVED

2008-12-11: POE - Chicago

2009-01-12: GC and Welcome Letter

2010-09-01: Preparing I-751 Removal of Conditions

2011-03-22: Card Production Ordered

2011-03-30 10 Year Card Received DONE FOR 10 YEARS

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

And it appears to have made very little difference.

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
OK, I cannot stand that pompous, self-rioteous a$$hole Ling Ling. He's whining and bitching about internet-speak..... on the FVCKING internet. I can't wait for his next post :devil:

A thought for the day:

"Great people speak of ideas, mediocre people speak of things, little ignorant people speak of other people (and usually behind their back)".

I don't think a public forum can really be considered behind someones back - and the quote is lame - however -

I normally would not have posted something like that in the forum - it was a tad petty, I must admit.

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Thought for the day: lingling will find you. :ph34r:

:lol: Who knew we had visitors in the Canadian vent thread!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
argh, I am so tired of the kids that hang out in front of the apartment.... all they do is listen to music and swear up a storm... :angry: and they do this every freaking evening...

it's pretty localized, even more fun if they are walking in it kicking it up :lol:

you don't want to mess with the people living around here

Thought for the day: lingling will find you. :ph34r:

I am sure someone told him to come have a look over here...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

A thought for the day:

What a tool. Begone d0uchebag!!!

Timeline

A thought for the day:

Young lady, whatever your husband has taught you about a douche, or other tools he might insert, are really none of my concern.

LingChe NVC Guide

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

Standard Disclaimer (may not be valid in Iowa or Kentucky, please check your local laws): Any information given should not be considered legal advice,

and is based on personal experience or personal knowledge. Sometimes there might not be any information at all in my posts. Sometimes it might just

be humor or chit-chat, or nonsense. Deal with it. If you can read this...you're too close. Step away from the LingLing

YES WE DID!

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

A thought for the day:

Young lady, whatever your husband has taught you about a douche, or other tools he might insert, are really none of my concern.

Ok that's just gross. I hope this stops here, if the vent thread has to be closed, that would be a travesty.

Edited by trailmix

Timeline

A thought for the day:

Aww look, grandpa is really trying to make a joke here. Your pathetic attempt at being a troll is noted. Move along now.

Timeline

sounds like a good reason to move.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

we do have plans to move by the end of the year :thumbs:

Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

hopefully to a suburb where there's no thugs.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

hopefully to a suburb where there's no thugs.

well nn the LA area that might be hard to find but we do plan on moving to a nicer neighborhood, hopefully into a gated community......

this neighborhood was never the greatest but it was ok until a year or so ago when supposedly about 2 or 3 well known gangs moved into the neighborhood...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

A thought for the day:

Aww look, grandpa is really trying to make a joke here. Your pathetic attempt at being a troll is noted. Move along now.

Your ageist comments and contempt for those senior to you is also noted. However, I can assure you that I am not near the age of being a grandpa. But perhaps you're at an age where you think that anyone over 22 is old. If you're lucky, you'll get to be older, but if you keep letting everything get to you, you'll have a heart attack before you're 24. You speak of trolls? You invited me here, so if anyone is a troll, it would be you.

LingChe NVC Guide

--------------------

Our Visa Journey

YES WE DID!

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.