July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Well, I don't want to be too beligerent about this so i'll agree to disagree. But for Krikit's benefit SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

:lol: Sounds good. And I hear what you're saying, you make a good point. I'll just agree to disagree as well.

Now we can be friends :P

I have a real vent for the vent thread. I have that foam insullation spray stuff all over my hands and I can't get it off. Its stuck to me like crazy glue! When I try to peel it layers of skin come off too... I've tried paint thinner, rubbing alcohol, a varity of hand scrubs, really hot water and nothing...

Yet you're typing is superb for having insulation all over them and meanwhile dipping them in a litany of substances :jest:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared, Peachey said the chili she's making is coming from her brain.

I don't want to eat her brain.

*resumes hiding in his hole again*

The recipe is coming from my brain silly :P As in I'm not using one that's written down.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Well, I don't want to be too beligerent about this so i'll agree to disagree. But for Krikit's benefit SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS

:lol: Sounds good. And I hear what you're saying, you make a good point. I'll just agree to disagree as well.

Now we can be friends :P

I have a real vent for the vent thread. I have that foam insullation spray stuff all over my hands and I can't get it off. Its stuck to me like crazy glue! When I try to peel it layers of skin come off too... I've tried paint thinner, rubbing alcohol, a varity of hand scrubs, really hot water and nothing...

Yet you're typing is superb for having insulation all over them and meanwhile dipping them in a litany of substances :jest:

I'm just that good ;)

Its not really sticky amymore, just really hard. I have like protective armor over my finger tips. I should go committ a crime, they may not be able to identify me :P

I'm scared, Peachey said the chili she's making is coming from her brain.

I don't want to eat her brain.

*resumes hiding in his hole again*

The recipe is coming from my brain silly :P As in I'm not using one that's written down.

That... may be even scarier :P

(I'm sure you're a wonderful cook! If it was me? Run. Run far away_

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Kate who????

OK, i'm reading on a political news website and suddenly notice the banner ad at the top of the page. Kate: Her Story. Seriously, isn't this fad done yet?

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Timeline
OK, i'm reading on a political news website and suddenly notice the banner ad at the top of the page. Kate: Her Story. Seriously, isn't this fad done yet?

And just when you think it'll be over Maddy and Cara will be writing books about em. :lol:

Kate who????

Kate Bush.

*sings*

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Nope - I think there was an interview with her squeezing out more tears this morning on NBC...give me a break, your 15 minutes is done sweetheart

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Timeline

PFfff....

Kate Bush!!!!

Runnin up that hill, Weeeooooooooh;-weeeeeooohhhhh weeoohhh!!!

USCIS

NVC

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

Kermit the Frog

Timeline
PFfff....

Kate Bush!!!!

Runnin up that hill, Weeeooooooooh;-weeeeeooohhhhh weeoohhh!!!

:rofl:

Poast of the week! Omg I laughed so hard at that one!

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
:jest:;) Edited by lgg

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:jest:;)

Keep it down, you're interupting my nap.. er work... concentration... screw it.

Zzzz.

Montreal Interviewer: "What do you have in common with each other?"

Peachey: "We're REALLY weird."

Montreal Interviewer (incredulously to me): "Do you agree with that?"

<I think back to several days before the interview. Driving through the country, passing a field with cows...>

Peachey: "MOOOO! MOOOOO! Does this make me weird?"

Me: "No, well yes. Here, let me roll down the windows so they can hear you better!"

Peachey: "MOOOOO!!!!"

<back to interview>

Me: "Yes, yes I do."

Ha! I love Kate Bush!

She also has her fair share of "Weeeeohhh!"s in "Get Out Of My House" from The Dreaming...but they're more like donkey weeeeohhhs than the ones in "Running Up That Hill".

They don't make 'em like Kate Bush anymore!

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

------------------------------------------

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Timeline

We have had company since last Friday. They left today. While they were here they kept the doors to the spare bedroom and the bathroom they used closed. Today after they left I opened them and almost suffocated from the smell! Musty, moldy, yech! Both rooms were spotless - and I even had an air freshener in the room to make it smell nice - when they arrived. I don't know how they got the sheets to smell musty but they did - they are in the wash now with bleach and hot water! They had the bedroom window open (even though it got into the 40s overnight) and I can see why. I had left out clean towels for them - 2 sets for each of the couple. I found them all, damp and smelling of mold stuffed into the waste basket of the bathroom, along with one of the extra sets that hang there for effect but aren't really used. They must have used a different towel or two every day and instead of letting them dry, just balled them up damp and put them in the waste basket! These are good towels - I hope they recover after being washed as well! Now, these are two adults who both own their own homes . . . you think they would know better! I honestly don't understand this at all. I have Fabreezed all of the surfaces in the bedroom and will be doing it again and cleaned the bathroom with Fantastick. There is still a lingering odour in the air of mustiness and I have kept the window open. They were only here 3 days! And to think I was worried that they might smell the cat litter box in the laundry room next door (they didn't cause I scooped it several times a day).

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
We have had company since last Friday. They left today. While they were here they kept the doors to the spare bedroom and the bathroom they used closed. Today after they left I opened them and almost suffocated from the smell! Musty, moldy, yech! Both rooms were spotless - and I even had an air freshener in the room to make it smell nice - when they arrived. I don't know how they got the sheets to smell musty but they did - they are in the wash now with bleach and hot water! They had the bedroom window open (even though it got into the 40s overnight) and I can see why. I had left out clean towels for them - 2 sets for each of the couple. I found them all, damp and smelling of mold stuffed into the waste basket of the bathroom, along with one of the extra sets that hang there for effect but aren't really used. They must have used a different towel or two every day and instead of letting them dry, just balled them up damp and put them in the waste basket! These are good towels - I hope they recover after being washed as well! Now, these are two adults who both own their own homes . . . you think they would know better! I honestly don't understand this at all. I have Fabreezed all of the surfaces in the bedroom and will be doing it again and cleaned the bathroom with Fantastick. There is still a lingering odour in the air of mustiness and I have kept the window open. They were only here 3 days! And to think I was worried that they might smell the cat litter box in the laundry room next door (they didn't cause I scooped it several times a day).

Ew. What did they think they were staying at the Hotel Kathyrn41 or something?

Geesh. Rude people.

Montreal Interviewer: "What do you have in common with each other?"

Peachey: "We're REALLY weird."

Montreal Interviewer (incredulously to me): "Do you agree with that?"

<I think back to several days before the interview. Driving through the country, passing a field with cows...>

Peachey: "MOOOO! MOOOOO! Does this make me weird?"

Me: "No, well yes. Here, let me roll down the windows so they can hear you better!"

Peachey: "MOOOOO!!!!"

<back to interview>

Me: "Yes, yes I do."

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Kate who????

Hepburn, who else could it be? :P

So congratulations NY.... your steroid pumping crazy rich team won.

The guidos are pumping fists right now.

That would mean that they're what...fisting? :innocent:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.