July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think its because penises aren't like the nicest things to look at... I mean they are, but its not like they get the same attention as breasts... you know what I mean? I mean a guy will stare at a girls chest... but I don't go staring at crotches.

This is hard to explain.

Okay well sometimes I stare at crotches... but its more of a quick glance.. and only if the guy is wearing tight pants...

Not that I find tight pants sexy because I don't... but it's like right there.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often wonder... people that don't use curtains? Really? What? I never get that. I like my privacy and if i'm walking around nekid in my pad, I'll do so but none of you all will be seeing me do it!

:D

It's very true. I feel comfortable strolling around my apartment (or my wife's apartment) in the buff, but I always keep my apartment's blinds closed, and my wife lives on the tenth floor, not facing any other buildings. So unless someone in a low-flying helicopter passes by, it's all good.

But still, I don't agree AT ALL with someone being arrested for indecent exposure while strolling around his own home, provided he wasn't trying to be an exhibitionist, waggling it around at various passers-by...

Married: 07-03-09

I-130 filed: 08-11-09

NOA1: 09-04-09

NOA2: 10-01-09

NVC received: 10-14-09

Opted In to Electronic Processing: 10-19-09

Case complete @ NVC: 11-13-09

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Medical in Vancouver: 01-28-10

Interview @ Montreal: 03-05-10 -- APPROVED!

POE @ Blaine (Pacific Highway): 03-10-10

3000 mile drive from Vancouver to DC: 03-10-10 to 3-12-10

Green card received: 04-02-10

SSN received: 04-07-10

------------------------------------------

Mailed I-751: 12-27-11

Arrived at USCIS: 12-29-11

I-751 NOA1: 12-30-11 Check cashed: 01-04-12

Biometrics: 02-24-12

10-year GC finally approved: 12-20-12

Received 10-year GC: 01-10-13

Better to be very overprepared than even slightly underprepared!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I think its because penises aren't like the nicest things to look at... I mean they are, but its not like they get the same attention as breasts... you know what I mean? I mean a guy will stare at a girls chest... but I don't go staring at crotches.

This is hard to explain.

Okay well sometimes I stare at crotches... but its more of a quick glance.. and only if the guy is wearing tight pants...

shovel.jpg

:lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

This is hard to explain.

I (L) you!! I am so on the same page.

I often wonder... people that don't use curtains? Really? What? I never get that. I like my privacy and if i'm walking around nekid in my pad, I'll do so but none of you all will be seeing me do it!

:D

I dunno, sometimes I don't even think about it, in my old apt I was on a higher floor and doubt anyone could see in, even now I'm sure I've been nekky in front of the window a few times, it never crosses my mind to close them :lol: Plus, I never think someone may be peeking it to see me

Edited by JillA

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

I dunno, sometimes I don't even think about it, in my old apt I was on a higher floor and doubt anyone could see in, even now I'm sure I've been nekky in front of the window a few times, it never crosses my mind to close them :lol: Plus, I never think someone may be peeking it to see me

128843637808492476.jpg

Interview assigned: 01-22-10 (70 days between case complete and interview assignment)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
OMG.

I died a slow shame-faced death.

I had NO idea. NONE.

I thought the rule was Don't tell online people your real name!!!!

I IS a noob.

it's part of my charm???

:|

and partly because of your avatar, no one can hate kermit.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Yay, rant first thing in the morning (on top of it being only 4:20AM here).

Last night I started having a mini-hive breakout. It was super itchy so I took a benadryl. Well, that backfired on me. I am so swollen with hives that I look like a sad panda in the face. I've never had hives around my eyes before, so this is a new one for me. I've got them the length of my arm/legs and all over my upper back.

The sucky part about all of this? I have no trigger for hives - they're idiopathic. *sigh*

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Yay, rant first thing in the morning (on top of it being only 4:20AM here).

Last night I started having a mini-hive breakout. It was super itchy so I took a benadryl. Well, that backfired on me. I am so swollen with hives that I look like a sad panda in the face. I've never had hives around my eyes before, so this is a new one for me. I've got them the length of my arm/legs and all over my upper back.

The sucky part about all of this? I have no trigger for hives - they're idiopathic. *sigh*

That sucks.

I still havn't gotten my blood test results back yet.

I wish the allergist was in town for more than a day a week.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

So apparently I hate the Canadian health care system, and people have heard me saying this, because its something that people are talking about.

I love it when people use my name to further their own agendas... it makes me feel so special.

But it sucks when members of the club start asking me about the things they have heard... and then it becomes a political discussion. All of this wouldn't happen if this one person would have just not used my name.

"So I heard you found Canadian health care miserable?"

Umm no. #######. YOU'RE MISERABLE! :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

GREAT...

First thing I do is open the VEnt and there's penises everywhere!

Gah!

#######, ####### and more ####### and tight pants and crotch staring.

Goddamn...

;)

This is hard to explain.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

So apparently I hate the Canadian health care system, and people have heard me saying this, because its something that people are talking about.

I love it when people use my name to further their own agendas... it makes me feel so special.

But it sucks when members of the club start asking me about the things they have heard... and then it becomes a political discussion. All of this wouldn't happen if this one person would have just not used my name.

I can't stand it when the average american compares Obama's proposed plan to Canada's. It's not even close to the same thing...

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Timeline

HA!!

Well, let's talk some more about penises???

I also have to ask... Marilyn posted a picture of a shovel in regard to the ####### rant -- I don't get it?

Can someone please explain it to a poor, confused, amphibian?

Tanks...

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

I also have to ask... Marilyn posted a picture of a shovel in regard to the ####### rant -- I don't get it?

Can someone please explain it to a poor, confused, amphibian?

Tanks...

I was a bit perplexed by that too. I figured it was something to do with Sprailenes digging herself deeper. Or that she needed to shovel the proverbial b.s. of only staring at crotches because it's "just there". Or something?

I'm not sure. Maybe Marilyn just likes shovels?

Edited to say: crossposted with the seal.

Edited by Wyatt's Torch

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.