July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
It is and that's the f*cking problem. You sit there and wait for hours and I can't stop!

have you tried mafia wars on facebook? :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Don't even get me started on that i'm a level 172 :) lol Christ, I need a job.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Aw man.

One of the lights in my monitor just died, now the bottom half of the screen is all dark.

This sucks, and new ones are like 200 bucks.

What a time for my monitor to semi die out.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Don't even get me started on that i'm a level 172 :) lol Christ, I need a job.

then why aren't you in my mafia? i'm a 338 :D who do you want dead?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Aw man.

One of the lights in my monitor just died, now the bottom half of the screen is all dark.

Did you try rebooting the system? My monitor on my laptop will suddenly blank out on me for no discernable reason. I have to shut down and reboot and the screen comes back fine.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Aw man.

Did you try rebooting the system? My monitor on my laptop will suddenly blank out on me for no discernable reason. I have to shut down and reboot and the screen comes back fine.

Ooh, I will try that.

Thanks.

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline
What happened to your Mum is scary stuff. Just curious but is she a red head too?

She's not a redhead herself, but pretty much all the rest of my relatives are either blondes or redheads. I believe she was somewhat of a redhead when she was younger, though. Are redheads more prone to NSAID allergies?

I've heard a rumour but I haven't seen any studies. Redheads are known to have problems with anesthetics and if NSAIDS are delivered at theh same time via this method, even if the anesthetic is not part of the dose the body can overreact. I have no way to check on this since the last redhead in my family was my great grandmother.

:huh: I'm a redhead, I didn't know this!!

My Mom is severly allergic to Tylenol. She breaks out in hives and her throat swells up

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Timeline

OK you know what really annoys me.... all the erectile dysfunction ads on TV. They are on at all hours of the day, every day. They are SO annoying! I think any man with ED knows what drugs you can get if you have that problem. Enough of the damn ads! Then I get them in my e-mail box too, I am soooo tired of hearing about "if you have an erection lasting 4 hours or longer contact your doctor" NO REALLY!???!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Filed: Timeline
OK you know what really annoys me.... all the erectile dysfunction ads on TV. They are on at all hours of the day, every day. They are SO annoying! I think any man with ED knows what drugs you can get if you have that problem. Enough of the damn ads! Then I get them in my e-mail box too, I am soooo tired of hearing about "if you have an erection lasting 4 hours or longer contact your doctor" NO REALLY!???!

No! Contact me first!

iagree.gif

Timeline

We're always being told by my husbands family to reach out to his brother. About a month ago we invited him out for wings, he never showed up. Two weeks ago we invited him to the movies, he never showed up. Last night we invited him over for dinner, he never showed up.

I don't know what else we can do. I am kind of sick of being told to reach out though when we do. The dynamics of this family confuse the hell out of me. Even if we say we reached out, we'd somehow get blamed for not reaching out hard enough or not being persistent enough, it would still be in our court. Ugh.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

You can open the door and invite him in - but only he can actually walk through. You are doing all that you can, reaching out, inviting him to join you, including him in your plans. You are not responsible for his choice not to accept your offer. You can't walk him through that door (although you could probably force him kicking and screaming but I doubt it would accomplish anything positive).

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Timeline

Yea I just get tired of being blamed.

The truth is he's suffering from depression, he self medicates with alcohol and pot, but is also on pills - you know how alcohol and anti-depressants mix right? They don't.

Every time I see him he's further and further in the hole and everyone turns a blind eye to it. I'll ask my husband if he worries about him and he says: "Yea but you just can't say anything, you don't know how things work"

Like I said the dynamics confuse me.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Yea I just get tired of being blamed.

The truth is he's suffering from depression, he self medicates with alcohol and pot, but is also on pills - you know how alcohol and anti-depressants mix right? They don't.

Every time I see him he's further and further in the hole and everyone turns a blind eye to it. I'll ask my husband if he worries about him and he says: "Yea but you just can't say anything, you don't know how things work"

Like I said the dynamics confuse me.

Chris has a brother exactly like that. Unfortunately this brother just got his 3rd DUI in Seattle a few months ago. None of use knew that. So he finally told his mom the reason he hasn't called Chris is because at night and on weekends he's locked up in jail. He's allowed out during the day to go to work and that's it.

Perhaps he's in the same boat? :lol::blink:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.