July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
What is in krikit's signature? I cannot see it as I can't stand to look at one more stranger's ultrasound - honestly get a grip people, it's a personal picture of your unborn child, put it in the kid's baby book and oooo and awww over it with the grandparents.

Someone mentioned this the other day but the whole replying with a wall of text (quoting) thing is making me squirrelly.

The 4D ones are the best.

:lol:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or the super flashy ones. They bother me a lot, it's like looking at a bad website.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Or the super flashy ones. They bother me a lot, it's like looking at a bad website.

I agree!

Glitter text is like acid washed jeans... no one should have ever came up with the idea!

Donne moi une poptart!

I have to agree about the ultrasound pictures.

That's just... too much.

I also hate signatures that are a huge wall of text and pictures, especially the super mushy lovey dovey ones.

We all know who's the culprit of those ones.

Edited by Rhiann

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Timeline

I feel the same about ultrasound pics as your facebook profile photo. Come on, people.

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Timeline
I feel the same about ultrasound pics as your facebook profile photo. Come on, people.

Wow - really?

I've seen a few ladies I have on my FB updating about their puking while preggo. I don't need that kind of information.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

My FB profile pic is a photo of me and I change it like every 6 months lol.

The people that change it every day annoy me.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

Timeline

I am like that when people post their kids pictures and only their kids pictures as their FB profile photos. ####### I'm not friends with your kids, I'm friends with you.

Or the people who CONSTANTLY update about their kids. A friend of mine is always referring to her daughter as "lil beebop" and I get a full second by second newsfeed about everything she's doing.

Lil beebop just threw up everywhere! OH NO!

Lil beebop and I are going out for a walk!

Oh no I have a tired little beebop and mom is tired too!

I don't even know her kid's real name... when I went to Canada to visit I was just like: "Hai hows little beebop?"

:lol:

Also got to love the people who post about family emergencies on facebook too.

"BRINGING MY CHILD TO SICK KIDS THEY ARE HAVING AN ASTHMA ATTACK!"

Well I don't about the rest of your friends list, but I sure am happy you took the time out of your worrisome evening to post about it via facebook mobile. Do you do that before or after you've called 911?

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Wow - really?

I've seen a few ladies I have on my FB updating about their puking while preggo. I don't need that kind of information.

Oh I had one person post as her STATUS UPDATE something about her period cycle and hoping she was preggo.... are you kidding me!? TMI!!

I am like that when people post their kids pictures and only their kids pictures as their FB profile photos. ####### I'm not friends with your kids, I'm friends with you.

:lol: I've thought that myself. Now watch, I'll go and have a kid then post their baby photo as my profile pic :lol:

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

I had to block someone's status updates because they upset me so much. She constantly complains about her kids, but really it was her decision to have kids, and he decision to be a stay at home mom. You know things like "Oh the kids made a mess today, I don't get paid to clean up after them, I don't get paid to cook for my family..."

I just hope when the kids are older they don't find her FB page, they'll think mommy doesn't love them.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

Timeline
Oh I had one person post as her STATUS UPDATE something about her period cycle and hoping she was preggo.... are you kidding me!? TMI!!

Oh now that is gross.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Timeline

I hate bell sympatico right now. Our modem was old so dad called in for a new one cuz we were starting to get lag and stuff...well they send us this router/modem all in one...awesome right? NO!

I've been setting up and controlling our home network for years now. With the old modem and router seperate I never had an issue at all. Could forward my own ports etc etc. Now thats all been taken out of my control. Everyone is online which is a good thing but theres one crucial thing not working...the home network! When I went to their tech support site all they have under the home networking is how to get online, like thats the only thing you should ever want to do with a home network. None of our computers can see each other, which means our sharing folders are useless. Top that off with we have a really nice all in one wireless printer....that no one can see or use! Called them up, they know **** on how to do anything and want to send a tech out. pft. I'm this close to throwing this POS out the window. Now I just have to find out how to crack it so I can get my router back on the system cuz I know at least it works properly.

I'm on hold with the manufacturer trying to see if they can help walk me through settings. If not, Bell is getting an earful for this useless garbage.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.