July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Most 17 year old boys would never complain about that .. most of the time they fantasize about it all day!!!!!!!!

it's usually the mom's that get pissed

Ryck..I'm trying to understand why you post here?

Trying to say something here ???? ok fine I'm done wont post on your precious board no more

and to answer your question I'M CANADIAN AND I CAN

:lol: It's not my precious board. But your negativity and pessimism is annoying.

I understand that women have the same desires and same reasons as men for doing a lot of things, including sleeping with someone more youthful than themselves. I don't have those desires myself, but I can understand that it exists. I just think that if you sign your name onto a teaching contract, your whole purpose is to teach children. If you abuse that power, you are a scumbag. I think it's because teachers are thought to be members of society every one automatically trusts.

I also think it has to do with not receiving the kind of attention that one desires. Which, is another thing all together.

Although again, as we are all saying, I don't know why you would want to have sex with a kid. Most women like..MEN...and a 16 year old or 17 year old still doesn't get the concept of emotional gratification. It's no deeper than a physical reaction for them.

Edited by thetreble

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Aruba
Timeline
Most 17 year old boys would never complain about that .. most of the time they fantasize about it all day!!!!!!!!

it's usually the mom's that get pissed

Ryck..I'm trying to understand why you post here?

Trying to say something here ???? ok fine I'm done wont post on your precious board no more

and to answer your question I'M CANADIAN AND I CAN

:lol: It's not my precious board. But your negativity and pessimism is annoying.

I understand that women have the same desires and same reasons as men for doing a lot of things, including sleeping with someone more youthful than themselves. I don't have those desires myself, but I can understand that it exists. I just think that if you sign your name onto a teaching contract, your whole purpose is to teach children. If you abuse that power, you are a scumbag. I think it's because teachers are thought to be members of society every one automatically trusts.

I also think it has to do with not receiving the kind of attention that one desires. Which, is another thing all together.

Although again, as we are all saying, I don't know why you would want to have sex with a kid. Most women like..MEN...and a 16 year old or 17 year old still doesn't get the concept of emotional gratification. It's no deeper than a physical reaction for them.

Don't get me wrong I "get" what the problem is I'd be just as angry at a guy doing it than a woman doing it .. what i said wasn't negative or pessimistic .. so no worries ya got a problem with what i said skip over the dam thing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

been a fair # of older female teachers go for younger men. Was another out in the Seattle area, think she even had 1 or 2 kids with him! Lot of strange people out there. is it right? of course not. I'm sure that many males around 16 or 17 would not say no to an older lady hitting on them.

Edited by flames9

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline

It always irritates me when you see people shrug this kind of abuse off when it's a female teacher and a male student. Their reason is always something along the lines of "He wanted it and bragged to his friends." I'm doubly irritated when I see these same people up in arms when it's a male teacher and a female student. These are teenagers. Male or female, they're a bundle of hormones and not unlikely to flirt with teachers they're attracted too. My husband has plenty of stories to tell from when he was a teacher. Some of the girls were outrageous.

Teachers should know better no matter what the gender of the student involved.

~ Catherine

Filed: Timeline

We had this really ditzy History and Art teacher when I was in Grade 5 (age 10). All the guys would call her over and ask her questions while pointing to a passage in their texts because she would wear these really short skirts and have to bend over to see what they were talking about. Sometimes I thought that the kids were smarter than the teachers.

One time her fake eyelash fell into the glue. lol

iagree.gif

Timeline

I had a teacher in the 11th grade who I hung out with on weekends. She was my art teacher and we just got along really well and we are still friends to this day - she is 10 years older than I am.

Of course we were just friends but I can understand why that line is there though and why you shouldn't cross it because it was hard seeing her as my teacher during the week when on weekends we'd go to shows together and sometimes even drink together... it wasn't like party-hard-highschool drinking - she taught me about martinis and classy stuff. :lol:

She still teaches but not at the same school.

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I had a teacher in the 11th grade who I hung out with on weekends. She was my art teacher and we just got along really well and we are still friends to this day - she is 10 years older than I am.

Of course we were just friends but I can understand why that line is there though and why you shouldn't cross it because it was hard seeing her as my teacher during the week when on weekends we'd go to shows together and sometimes even drink together... it wasn't like party-hard-highschool drinking - she taught me about martinis and classy stuff. :lol:

and u see nothign wrong with that?? under age drinking as a student with a teacher??

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Okay, confession time! When I was 16 my old grade school teacher asked me out. We went to the movies. But I made him bring my cousin and my best friend (who was dating my cousin) because I didn't want to be alone with him. :lol:

In College I had this one teacher hit on me all the time. He was creepy. :crying:

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
We had this really ditzy History and Art teacher when I was in Grade 5 (age 10). All the guys would call her over and ask her questions while pointing to a passage in their texts because she would wear these really short skirts and have to bend over to see what they were talking about. Sometimes I thought that the kids were smarter than the teachers.

One time her fake eyelash fell into the glue. lol

I had an advanced biology teacher in 11th grade who was a very strict adherant to judaism. She did not shave for fear of cutting herself which according to her interpretation of the torrah was forbidden. She insisted on wearing sun dress' in the spring and was not very fond of deoderant. Nauseating just thinking about it :(

I had an advanced biology teacher in 11th grade who was a very strict adherant to judaism. She did not shave for fear of cutting herself which according to her interpretation of the torrah was forbidden. She insisted on wearing sun dress' in the spring and was not very fond of deoderant. Nauseating just thinking about it :(

I would have left some Nair and a bottle of deodorant on her desk. :lol:

iagree.gif

Timeline

and u see nothign wrong with that?? under age drinking as a student with a teacher??

Did I say I saw nothing wrong with it!? I was 17 at the time and at the time it was no big deal. I can look back on it now and yea sure it wasn't the greatest idea but at the time being 17 and having this cool adult to hang out with on weekends and talk about art with was great to me.

Believe me hanging out with my teacher once in a while and having a drink was tame compared to some of the other things I did as a teenager.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

I once made out with a counselor at summer camp (I was in grade 6) :) tee hee.. ahhh good times.. he totally thought I was a counselor.. mistaken identity.. should seen the look on his face when he found out I was a camper :)

AOS:

2007-02-22: Sent AOS /EAD

2007-03-06 : NOA1 AOS /EAD

2007-03-28: Transferred to CSC

2007-05-17: EAD Card Production Ordered

2007-05-21: I485 Approved

2007-05-24: EAD Card Received

2007-06-01: Green Card Received!!

Removal of Conditions:

2009-02-27: Sent I-751

2009-03-07: NOA I-751

2009-03-31: Biometrics Appt. Hartford

2009-07-21: Touched (first time since biometrics) Perhaps address change?

2009-07-28: Approved at VSC

2009-08-25: Received card in the mail

Naturalization

2012-08-20: Submitted N-400

2013-01-18: Became Citizen

Timeline

Ahaha I love hearing all of these confessions! How funny we all used to be! I wish I could sit with you ladies, I bet we'd have tons of hilarious stories to go around! :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.