July09Bride

The Vent - Part 2

5,031 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

But you can choose to just say: "I am not interested... next topic"

I used to just leave the liver on my plate, as long as I ate my peas my mom was happy.

Give peas a chance.

Donne moi une poptart!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Whats twitter i see it meantion all over

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
You need to just get over it DPX.

I don't like liver but I don't need to constantly explain it to people. I don't like it, so what. Others do... so what.

Simple.

I'm not telling anyone they can't like it or shouldn't use it. I was merely having a discussion with someone else who was attempting to "sell me" on the supposed value of Twitter. I declined, but she wouldn't take "no" for an answer (which eventually led me to tell her to ** off).

The YouTube cartoon I posted merely illustrates my feelings on Twitter. That's my opinion. You can agree or disagree.

Timeline

I don't like liver but I don't need to constantly explain it to people. I don't like it, so what. Others do... so what.

Simple.

I'm not telling anyone they can't like it or shouldn't use it. I was merely having a discussion with someone else who was attempting to "sell me" on the supposed value of Twitter. I declined, but she wouldn't take "no" for an answer (which eventually led me to tell her to ** off).

The YouTube cartoon I posted merely illustrates my feelings on Twitter. That's my opinion. You can agree or disagree.

No, DPX. It is your opinion x 100000000. We get it! You don;t like it, man! :lol: I promise I will never try to sell it to you! (although I don't use it myself so..)

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Timeline

Simple.

No, DPX. It is your opinion x 100000000. We get it! You don;t like it, man! :lol: I promise I will never try to sell it to you! (although I don't use it myself so..)

I've mentioned my disdain for Twitter twice, at most. I hardly think that's any more annoying (or repetitive) than most of you complaining about food items or whatever else. :wacko:

Timeline

Simple.

This conversation sounds sooo familiar, didn't we have it last week? :P

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Timeline

Simple.

Funny, I seem to recall that most of you complain about items not found in the U.S. every day! :whistle:

Timeline

I think you all might be giving DPX credit for my rants about twitter. Something about twitter and reality t.v. destroying the universe :jest:

Ugh, trying to explain to the HR department why my wife doesn't have a driver's license or SSN number yet :blush:

At least they did bother to ask someone higher up and not insist that because she didn't have it, they won't put her on my insurance. The acting director was very nice, as were the HR ladies. But I finally got the "You have to fill out all that paperwork just to move here?" and then there was "Canada? Can't she just come here? Isn't NAFTA part of that" /cringe

Timeline

Simple.

Funny, I seem to recall that most of you complain about items not found in the U.S. every day! :whistle:

Well it's not really about foods we can't find, it's about how horrible similar products taste here :lol:

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.