Bulgarican

August 2008 fillers

1,605 posts in this topic

Goodnight everyone! Need some sleep, had to take care of my mommy the whole night coz she's sick.

Sleep well Freddy you need to keep rested ready for your family reunion in 3 days!!!!!! Hope your Mum is better soon.

K1 Visa - 2009

March 7th - POE Newark, NY

March 30th - received SSN

April 25th - Married

April 27th - Changed name on SSN

AOS

May 12th - AOS paperwork sent

Aug 20th - Interview in Philly

Aug 21st - GC production ordered

Aug 24th - Welcome to the USA letter received

Aug 31st - Rec'd son's GC

Sept 2nd - Rec'd my GC ....all set for 2 years now

LIFTING CONDITIONS

June 20th sent I-751 to Vermont

June 25th received at Vermont.

June 27th NOA date

July 2nd Packet returned as section not filled in correctly---how stupid am I?!?!?

July 5th Packet sent back (overnight delivery) to USCIS with form filled in correctly

July 6th Packet received and signed for at Vermont

August 18th Biometrics Appointment in Philly........JULY 27TH EARLY BIOMETRICS DONE

Nearly 1 year later!!!
....received notification for my son to get biometrics done!(May 15th 2012)

May 11th 2012 Son's biometrics done early

June 2012 - Notice of lifting of conditions received

June 12th - texts- GC in production

June 13th - text- GC in post

June 15th - Received GC's!!!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mum is diabetic, it's hard to get her cough syrup coz it has to be sugar free. Same goes for cough drops and candy, it has to be sugar free too. She is doing much better today :)

3 more days to go!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Study, study, study, study, study.... study... aaaaaaa. :dead:

:girlwerewolf2xn:

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

i have one more test to pass on 30 and on 31 i'm leaving for united states...i should be there at 2 pm

Fred let us know when your family arrive and hows everyone doing :)

Is there space for everyone? you live in a big house?

as1cE_-0g410010MDA0NDZzfDAwMDY4NTBzfE1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

It really is amazing to see (most) people with countdowns until the big move considering last year we were all moaning about how sad we were. :) I feel proud that we've all managed to do this (and you will, Mara).

Edited by Gemmie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi again all! Just wanted to give a quick update. I went to Japan this past week, and on Friday, my fiancee and I came back to the states together :) We will be getting married this Friday!

Now time to start figuring out what we need to get together for her AoS and to get advance parole ... hopefully she can be eligible to travel outside the US by mid-September!

Hi again all! Just wanted to give a quick update. I went to Japan this past week, and on Friday, my fiancee and I came back to the states together :) We will be getting married this Friday!

Now time to start figuring out what we need to get together for her AoS and to get advance parole ... hopefully she can be eligible to travel outside the US by mid-September!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So pleased for you and thanks for the update. Now you can begin your new life...together!!! :dance::dance:

K1 Visa - 2009

March 7th - POE Newark, NY

March 30th - received SSN

April 25th - Married

April 27th - Changed name on SSN

AOS

May 12th - AOS paperwork sent

Aug 20th - Interview in Philly

Aug 21st - GC production ordered

Aug 24th - Welcome to the USA letter received

Aug 31st - Rec'd son's GC

Sept 2nd - Rec'd my GC ....all set for 2 years now

LIFTING CONDITIONS

June 20th sent I-751 to Vermont

June 25th received at Vermont.

June 27th NOA date

July 2nd Packet returned as section not filled in correctly---how stupid am I?!?!?

July 5th Packet sent back (overnight delivery) to USCIS with form filled in correctly

July 6th Packet received and signed for at Vermont

August 18th Biometrics Appointment in Philly........JULY 27TH EARLY BIOMETRICS DONE

Nearly 1 year later!!!
....received notification for my son to get biometrics done!(May 15th 2012)

May 11th 2012 Son's biometrics done early

June 2012 - Notice of lifting of conditions received

June 12th - texts- GC in production

June 13th - text- GC in post

June 15th - Received GC's!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
It really is amazing to see (most) people with countdowns until the big move considering last year we were all moaning about how sad we were. :) I feel proud that we've all managed to do this (and you will, Mara).

I think the AP is taking about 2 - 2 1/2 months, so you should be fine for september so long as you get that AOS filed reasonably quickly. Actually using the AP documents to re-enter the country is something you should read up on before doing it, the documents contain some wording that basically says they are not the same as a visa and you must still be elligible for entry, I'm sure it's just legal jargon and probably means that if your AOS is denied you might not get back into the country, but it still strikes me as a little scary and I think I've read more than one story where people had some kinds of issues using AP to re-enter (I don't remember the stories well but I think they ended up just being a huge hassle, and not something that lead to being denied entry or anything like that). That being said read up on it, you may need to take extra documentation with you to insure you don't hit some kind of snag. An airport is one of the most stressful places to get bad news...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Wow boof 3001 cool!. You must be very very very happy!.

I sent my husband's AOS papers on the 13th, they still don't cash the check, and I was just thinking of something. Was I supposed to send more evidence of relationship or with the marriage certificate was enough?

Our Timeline:

11/1999 - We met in Ecuador

02/05/00 - Relationship started

09/08/06 - Engaged & Pregnant!

03/13/08 - I filed for Citizenship

07/22/08 - Became US Citizen

08/02/08 - I-129F sent

08/13/08 - Case received by VSC

08/16/08 - NOA1

08/18/08 - Touched

12/18/08 - Touched again exactly 4 mos. after 1st touch!

12/18/08 - Noa2 @ 3PM-Gracias Dios Mio!

12/24/08 - NVC sent pckg. 3 to Embassy

01/02/09 - Pckg 3 rcvd. by Embassy

01/09/09 - Pckg 3 from Embassy received by beneficiary

02/09/09 - Medical exam

02/16/09 - Sent back checklist and docs required by embassy.

03/13/09 - We will fly to see Daddy Gary

03/16/09 - 1 PM Interview (Pray God he gets visa)

03/16/09 - 5PM INTERVIEW PASSED WOOHOO. Thank God.

03/25/09 - Visa on hand! he went to DHL office after phone call received.

04/18/09 - My Cuchi came, (NYC)a wonderful unbelievable moment!:)

04/20/09 - We applied for marriage licence. (Township Municipal Bldg Health Dept.)

04/23/09 - Licence on hand

04/29/09 - Applied for Social Security (He was in system!)

04/30/09 - Wedding day!!! Yeeebaa

05/07/09 - SS card in mail. "valid for work only with DHS authorization"

05/13/09 - Sent AOS paperwork.

06/16/09 - Biometrics Apptmt.

06/25/09 - EAD Card in mail!

06/26/09 - Letter saying case transfered to Cali.

08/08/09 - Residence Card in Mail! Yuuupiiiiiii.

THE END FOR 2 MORE YEARS.

I don´t need patience if I have love. Ah I que Viva mi Guayaquil Carajo!

-Cuchita-

Timeline

I think the AP is taking about 2 - 2 1/2 months, so you should be fine for september so long as you get that AOS filed reasonably quickly. Actually using the AP documents to re-enter the country is something you should read up on before doing it, the documents contain some wording that basically says they are not the same as a visa and you must still be elligible for entry, I'm sure it's just legal jargon and probably means that if your AOS is denied you might not get back into the country, but it still strikes me as a little scary and I think I've read more than one story where people had some kinds of issues using AP to re-enter (I don't remember the stories well but I think they ended up just being a huge hassle, and not something that lead to being denied entry or anything like that). That being said read up on it, you may need to take extra documentation with you to insure you don't hit some kind of snag. An airport is one of the most stressful places to get bad news...

I found this: http://www.hooyou.com/advanceparole/index.html

i have one more test to pass on 30 and on 31 i'm leaving for united states...i should be there at 2 pm

I have a 6 bedroom house, but I have a teeny weeny car hahaha, 2 door sport coupe. Time for a 4 door.

USEM NBI Requirements:

Timeline

I have a 6 bedroom house, but I have a teeny weeny car hahaha, 2 door sport coupe. Time for a 4 door.

woooooooooow kids will have their own rooms and there will be rooms for new members in the family :P

I'm leaving on a jet plane....................tomorrow evening :)

USEM NBI Requirements:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.