Bulgarican

August 2008 fillers

1,605 posts in this topic

Maliciant - YES the AOS bill! woooooooooooooooo! that would be a nice 3K for me hehehehehe! goodthing I have saved up for extras. Remember that I initially didn't plan on 3 AOS'S but only 1. Thank God for a rainy day fund, hehehehe! It's only money, I can earn it all back, my family is priority and giving them a good life and future filled with love and happiness is my goal.

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Fred, AOS for the kids would be less than $1010 if filed along with the K1.

Edited by HappyDancer

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Five weeks? Ugh, seriously, I'm feeling pretty lucky to have gotten away with 1 week (and I had to go in friday to reboot a server... the manager was like you ain't stayin, and you're takin a cab home, and stole my umbrella to make sure). A week of pain every time I swallow sucks, I really hope it doesn't drag out another 5 weeks... friday I started to have a fever, and that means sweating... it's hard enough to keep enough water in my body as is with the swallowing pain, now I get this extra dirty trick for removing even more water. There's a good chance I'll be returning to urgent care today or tomorrow to get rehydrated/a nutrient pack to get me back up to normal (thanks to my insurance which takes such a big chunk out of my paycheck every week I'm always debating whether or not it's worth having... visits like those will only cost me $15... so I am glad I always remained on the fence on the insurance and never actually dumped it, I paid for a similar visit a year ago for a friend and it cost about 480 for 2 waters and a nutrient pack).

Anyone know of something good for the sore throat? It's sore from swelling, not from coughing or anything. When I'm sleeping every time I have to swallow I imagine I'm swallowing a tree house or something (not intentionally, just kind of like a dream).

Your relationship is real, noting to worry about, think of it this way, the consul is getting to know you like you're telling your love story to them and how well you tell it. Easy enough? :)

Goodluck!

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
Your relationship is real, noting to worry about, think of it this way, the consul is getting to know you like you're telling your love story to them and how well you tell it. Easy enough? :)

Goodluck!

Thanks Fred.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think the sore throat is finally wearing off, that's really nice, cause nothing sucks worse than trying to stay well hydrated when every attempt to swallow is literally torture. I had thought this a few times in the past week too, but it turned out I was just hopped up on ibuprofin... well, I'm not hopped up on ibuprofin now, still sore but I think I can manage.... but I'm still feeling pretty miserable, it's more vague now since nothing in particular is really nagging, it's either the notorious fatigue I've read so much about, maybe a little nausea... or maybe ibuprofin withdrawel... I don't know how much exactly I was taking in a day, but I do know it was likely double the recommended max dose for a 24 hour period (1200mg in 24 hours, 400mg at a time spaced several hours apart)... I'm guessing it was closer to double that most days, I'm guessing taking too much ibuprofin causes some kind of poor body temp regulation because about the peak point of it's effectiveness for pain control I'd start sweating a LOT (plus side I could eat/drink easier... down side I was sweatin out my liquids).

Also, you know, bump off page 2...

Ice cream works wonders, Maliciant.. I find it's better than any medication, even if it is short-term.

Getting the relationship evidence ready for interview.

London apparently has never asked to see anything, but I want to make sure we're fully prepared just in case. Plus it's nice to have something for us to keep. I'm making a scrapbook full of pictures, boarding passes, receipts, cards, etc. and my best friend is an artist so I'm going to get her to paint a merged American/British flag on the front with lots of glitter and colours. :)

I love lazy Sundays!

So far then, we have;

Birth certificates (me, fiance, co-sponsor)

Medical report from exam (even though I don't need this until AOS)

Police certificate

U.S sized photos

134 from both fiance and co-sponsor (along with employment letter, pay stubs, bank statement, tax returns)

Letters of intent updated

NOA1/2 (my NOA2 date is exactly 4 months to the day of the interview so I think I'm fine if I take the NOA2?)

Appointment letter

My U.K passport...

is there anything else??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
My fiance has his interview on Monday at 9:00 o'clock which is 3:00 am EST. I already started to be nervous but i'm sure he'll be fine, any luck will be appreciated.

Thanks

Good luck!

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
Ice cream works wonders, Maliciant.. I find it's better than any medication, even if it is short-term.

Getting the relationship evidence ready for interview.

London apparently has never asked to see anything, but I want to make sure we're fully prepared just in case. Plus it's nice to have something for us to keep. I'm making a scrapbook full of pictures, boarding passes, receipts, cards, etc. and my best friend is an artist so I'm going to get her to paint a merged American/British flag on the front with lots of glitter and colours. :)

I love lazy Sundays!

So far then, we have;

Birth certificates (me, fiance, co-sponsor)

Medical report from exam (even though I don't need this until AOS)

Police certificate

U.S sized photos

134 from both fiance and co-sponsor (along with employment letter, pay stubs, bank statement, tax returns)

Letters of intent updated

NOA1/2 (my NOA2 date is exactly 4 months to the day of the interview so I think I'm fine if I take the NOA2?)

Appointment letter

My U.K passport...

is there anything else??

In our case, the medical report was necessary, but it wasn't me who brought it to the interview - panels physicans in Croatia mail them to the Embassy once they collect the HIV/syphilis blood test results. When I came to pick up the visa, they gave me the chest x-ray and a copy of my medical stuff (as much as I understand, the original is in the mysterious envelope, along with any and all other forms we've ever submitted).

Besides that, I had all the forms they required (we don't mail them, but bring them with us instead), I think it was DS-156, some part I something and one more, Affidavit of Support, my passport and birth certificate, a document stating that I'm not married here in Croatia and am willing to marry my fiance, new letters of intent, appointment letter, both police certificates (for some reason, we need two, from the police and the court). The two photos the Embassy requested way in advance. Oh, and of course, we had the receipt for the visa fee.

Everything else was in our special briefcase, that weighed a few kilos and contained anything and everything about our relationship. Chat logs, emails, letters, gifts, boarding passes, photos... We had a co-sponsor's I-134, just in case, as well as letters of complaint, in case something goes wrong. Nobody asked to see anything, other than the required forms.

Good luck!

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Dont be Gemmie you will be fine :)

06-18-2006 Met online in WoW

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-21-2008 Delieved, least thats what Fedex told us....

08-27-2008 Check Cashed *dances* come on NOA1!!!!!

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

03-01-2009 Confirmed Case lost by USCIS

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

05-14-2009 K1 package once again has vanished....

06-08-2009 Hired lawyer to proceed with Appeal process.

06-26-2009 Paperwork Fedex'ed to lawyer

07-02-2009 Lawyer submitted our suit to court

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/06/2009 Withdrew K1 petition

10/10/2009 Married

10/24/2009 CR1 packet completed and posted

10/26/2009 Packet arrived at Chicago - And Submitted our Aussie application

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

04/05/2010 Australian application still pending

September 2010 - Chris arrived in Australia on Temporary Visa.

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Summer 2012 - Planned immigration to USA.

*We have visited each other 8 times since 2007*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
I'm so nervous just reading about it!

Hi Gemmie, it's hard for me to speak about this as I'm on the "receiving end" but I have it on quite good authority that all the good things we've seen on this board about the London Interviews are true. Our interview even came with the notorious ginger woman many have spoken about and he said she was actually just lovely and joked around with him and his son and put them at ease.

So excited for you. :)

Date I-129F Sent: 8-4-08
Date I-129F NOA1: 8-6-08
Date I-129F NOA2: 12-214-08
Date left NVC: 1-7-09
Packet 3: 1-23-09
Medical appt: 2-20-09
Packet 3 Returned: 3-8-09
Packet 3 Received at Embassy: 3-10-09
Interview Date: 4-24-09! PASSED :)
Visa In Hand: 4-19-09
POE in San Fran: 8-16-09!
Wedding: 09-09-09
Mailed AOS: 10-22-09 :))) (FINally)
AOS signed for: 10-26-09
Check cashed: 10-30-09
NOA I-797 (Register, EAD and Travel) for both guys: 10-30-09
Biometrics: 11-25-09
Travel Docs approved: 12-11-09
EAD Approval: 12-15-09
Travel Docs received: 12-19-09
EAD Cards received: 12-24-09
AOS Interview: 1-14-10 Passed!!
Cards ordered: 1-21-10
Cards arrived: 1-28-10
Mailed I-751: 10-17-2011
NOA I-751: 10/19/2011
Biometrics: 11/21/2011
RFE: 4-6-2012
RFE: Response sent 4/18/2012
NOA: I-797 5/1/2012
Cards arrived: 5/31/2012

N-400 Naturalization mailed: 11-12-15 :luv::joy:

NOA N-400 received: 11-18-15

Biometrics: 12-10-15
Oath/Citizen!: 03/01/2016
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love. ~Author Unknown

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.