panamania79

Democrats blast Limbaugh for comment about Kennedy.

163 posts in this topic

Your current fact-challenged diatribe about minorities would make Rush proud. It is people like you and Rush who are destroying the once-proud GOP.

What a plastic statement.

Why don't you share with us who in the GOP you believe made it a "proud party"?

What a joke :rofl:

Hi Danno...

I missed you after you dropped out of the thread about equal opportunity. In that thread, wasn't it you who said there was a 50% drop out rate for African Americans in your local high schools? When Ling Ling challenged you on that assertion, you simply ignored him. Later, on another thread, I saw where you posted a column by Pat Buchanan that used that same line. Danno, you BS-er! You lifted a Buchanan line and made it your own! No wonder you ignored Ling Ling when he called you out on it. Now I know why you are a plastics expert!

You make me laugh, do you think I scan every post to see what someone might have said in a follow up?

By the way I think I said "Black males" not african americans as a whole.

I wrote about the 50% number because that was what I heard on the local news.

The fact that Pat Buchanan also used this common stat means .....what?

If you pulled your head out of your crack for a few minutes a day you might learn something dude.

:devil:

<<<Dr. Andrew Jones, Round Table secretary and Dallas County Community College District vice chancellor for educational affairs, added context to the discussion in his remarks before the assembled crowd, which included community college presidents from across the nation. “In most of our major cities in this country, less than 50 percent of African-American males graduate from high school.>>>

http://www.diverseeducation.com/artman/pub...cle_11080.shtml

Oh and Tahoma, I am still waiting on your list of republicans who made you proud.

Danno...I'm glad I gave you a chuckle. Naturally, I don't think you scan every post to see what someone else might have said in a follow up. That would take up too much of your valuable time. I realize that you are far too busy waving your confederate flag and whistling dixie while you listen to Rush Limbaugh spew forth.

As busy as you are, I would like to ask a favor of you. Would you mind if I borrow your line about pulling my head out of my crack? It's an original and I like it a lot. I'd like your permission to use it in the future. I feel that using it would demonstrate my great wit, humor, and maturity, all at the same time. I'll even make you a deal; the first three times I use that line on someone, I'll be happy to attribute it to you. After that, I'd like to claim it as my own. Would that be OK with you? Thanks in advance.

Also, if you are not too busy, perhaps you would care to go back and read my post again. Nowhere in my post did I say that I had a "list of republicans who made" me "proud." My comment refers to the many Republicans who are disgusted with the party since you neocons hijacked the party and ran it into the ground. There are, in fact, Republicans who I admire. I would gladly talk with you about them if I thought you cared one iota. I can easily guess who's on your own list.

Danno...In the spirit of sharing, and to refresh your memory, I've taken the liberty of quoting some of your classic Danno-isms (are there any other kind?). Your continued denial regarding the Black Experience in America for the past 300+ years is legendary, and your belief that Blacks are simply lazy, complaining failures is a throwback to to the good ol' days. Allow me to share these nuggets:

> Danno expounding on how he knows that prejudice and discrimination barely exist in America: "Of course there a small fraction of people out there who would never vote for a Black, but I don't know one person like that so there can't be that many out there.

> Danno explaining what is evident to everyone: Prejudice and discrimination are "evidently, way overrated."

> Danno evidently channeling Rush: "As I said before, the race card is short lived....soon Ole whitey will be a minority too."

> Danno the amnesiac: "Are we to believe that of all the races in the world, it is only the color of black skin which the whites want to keep down."

> Danno forgetting to look up high school dropout rates for Hispanics: "The hispanics will clearly out-do our African American folks in a number of areas...."

> Danno in denial of the Black Experience in America...Take 1: "In MY CITY we have a 50% drop out rate with black males in high school..."

> Danno getting his story straight...Take 2: "My friend we have a 50% drop-out rate in OUR HIGH SCHOOL among black males."

> Ling Ling to Danno: "My learned colleague, what high school is this?"

> Danno to Ling Ling...Take 3...: "Is this the place where I am supposed to say 'I have a lot of black friends?'"

> Danno...Take 4...: Danno posts the Pat Buchanan column suspecting no one will notice.

> Danno...Take 5: "I wrote about the 50% number because that is what I HEARD ON THE LOCAL NEWS."

> Danno...Take 6 (scrambling to Google): "In MOST OF OUR MAJOR CITIES IN THIS COUNTRY, less than 50 percent of the African-American males graduate from high school."

> Danno the expert on how to convince a Black man (Ling Ling) in America that racism, prejudice, and discrimination barely exist: "My friend you are the Reason the Black community is in trouble, not me. You fail to act and you make excuses."

Danno...I will save some of your Danno-isms for your next reading pleasure. Now go out there and make Rush proud!

Edited by Tahoma

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
I am anything I want to be.

Too bad you suck at 'Let's Pretend'.

You just suck, period.

Changed your name, huh? Be careful with the insutls, you may get suspended.

You would know :devil:

Rush Limbaugh once advised a black caller to his radio show: "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."

He said that in the 1970's, and has since said that he regrets it. Having listened to Rush for nearly two decades, I find more to apprecaite about him than I do to dislike. One thing is that he is not condescening toward minorities, like libs are. I don't have a "plight" for them to exploit, EXCEPT that, as a conservative, I'm not convinced that I'm constantly being discriminated against, owed something, or need help from the government to make a good life for myself. I'd make a lousy minority lib.

This quote is simply one among thousands of examples. The only reason he regrets those words is because they are bad for business, not because he has changed his views. I will, however, give Rush Limbaugh credit for being a good businessman, since he realizes that prejudice, bigotry, and intolerance sell better than outright racism. With him, it's all about the benjamins.

Your current fact-challenged diatribe about minorities would make Rush proud. It is people like you and Rush who are destroying the once-proud GOP.

It wasn't a diatribe; just a statement of my position. Try unloading the overstatements, and you may start to make more sense. I'm hardly destroying the GOP by disagreeing with you and agreeing with Rush. Frankly, as long as I'm disagreeing with liberals, I know my conservative compass is still pointing in the right direction :D

Disagreeing for disagreement's sake...that's deep!

I disagree with you. Grow up and get over it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi Danno...

I missed you after you dropped out of the thread about equal opportunity. In that thread, wasn't it you who said there was a 50% drop out rate for African Americans in your local high schools? When Ling Ling challenged you on that assertion, you simply ignored him. Later, on another thread, I saw where you posted a column by Pat Buchanan that used that same line. Danno, you BS-er! You lifted a Buchanan line and made it your own! No wonder you ignored Ling Ling when he called you out on it. Now I know why you are a plastics expert!

You make me laugh, do you think I scan every post to see what someone might have said in a follow up?

If you pulled your head out of your crack for a few minutes a day you might learn something dude.

<<<Dr. Andrew Jones, Round Table secretary and Dallas County Community College District vice chancellor for educational affairs, added context to the discussion in his remarks before the assembled crowd, which included community college presidents from across the nation. “In most of our major cities in this country, less than 50 percent of African-American males graduate from high school.>>>

Oh and Tahoma, I am still waiting on your list of republicans who made you proud.

Danno...I'm glad I gave you a chuckle. Naturally, I don't think you scan every post to see what someone else might have said in a follow up. That would take up too much of your valuable time. I realize that you are far too busy waving your confederate flag and whistling dixie while you listen to Rush Limbaugh spew forth.

As busy as you are, I would like to ask a favor of you. Would you mind if I borrow your line about pulling my head out of my crack? It's an original and I like it a lot. I'd like your permission to use it in the future. I feel that using it would demonstrate my great wit, humor, and maturity, all at the same time. I'll even make you a deal; the first three times I use that line on someone, I'll be happy to attribute it to you. After that, I'd like to claim it as my own. Would that be OK with you? Thanks in advance.

Also, if you are not too busy, perhaps you would care to go back and read my post again. Nowhere in my post did I say that I had a "list of republicans who made" me "proud." My comment refers to the many Republicans who are disgusted with the party since you neocons hijacked the party and ran it into the ground. There are, in fact, Republicans who I admire. I would gladly talk with you about them if I thought you cared one iota. I can easily guess who's on your own list.

Danno...In the spirit of sharing, and to refresh your memory, I've taken the liberty of quoting some of your classic Danno-isms (are there any other kind?). Your continued denial regarding the Black Experience in America for the past 300+ years is legendary, and your belief that Blacks are simply lazy, complaining failures is a throwback to to the good ol' days. Allow me to share these nuggets:

> Danno expounding on how he knows that prejudice and discrimination barely exist in America: "Of course there a small fraction of people out there who would never vote for a Black, but I don't know one person like that so there can't be that many out there.

> Danno explaining what is evident to everyone: Prejudice and discrimination are "evidently, way overrated."

> Danno evidently channeling Rush: "As I said before, the race card is short lived....soon Ole whitey will be a minority too."

> Danno the amnesiac: "Are we to believe that of all the races in the world, it is only the color of black skin which the whites want to keep down."

> Danno forgetting to look up high school dropout rates for Hispanics: "The hispanics will clearly out-do our African American folks in a number of areas...."

> Danno in denial of the Black Experience in America...Take 1: "In MY CITY we have a 50% drop out rate with black males in high school..."

> Danno getting his story straight...Take 2: "My friend we have a 50% drop-out rate in OUR HIGH SCHOOL among black males."

> Danno to Ling Ling...Take 3...: "Is this the place where I am supposed to say 'I have a lot of black friends?'"

> Danno...Take 4...: Danno posts the Pat Buchanan column suspecting no one will notice.

> Danno...Take 5: "I wrote about the 50% number because that is what I HEARD ON THE LOCAL NEWS."

> Danno...Take 6 (scrambling to Google): "In MOST OF OUR MAJOR CITIES IN THIS COUNTRY, less than 50 percent of the African-American males graduate from high school."

> Danno the expert on how to convince a Black man (Ling Ling) in America that racism, prejudice, and discrimination barely exist: "My friend you are the Reason the Black community is in trouble, not me. You fail to act and you make excuses."

Danno...I will save some of your Danno-isms for your next reading pleasure. Now go out there and make Rush proud!

It's a little sad you spent all that time and effort researching my "golden" posts from the past yet

failed to prove me wrong on one.

Clearly you are race obsessed and anyone who does not see America as a "place full of racists"

must be (in your view) himself a racist.

Next time you go through the effort to repost someones words..... howz about you prove them wrong on something... or else you end up looking like an Azz.

ahh and there is no chance I will dredge up your old posts.... I have a bit of a life and your old posts.....it was boring enough reading them the first time.

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
It must be a "virtual" compass, just like she is a "virtual" woman with "virtual" intelligence. The one thing she isn't is a "virtual" #######! :whistle:

:secret: That's real!

Please stop the personal attacks on the forums. Thank you.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Hi Danno...

It's a little sad you spent all that time and effort researching my "golden" posts from the past yet

failed to prove me wrong on one.

Clearly you are race obsessed and anyone who does not see America as a "place full of racists"

must be (in your view) himself a racist.

Next time you go through the effort to repost someones words..... howz about you prove them wrong on something... or else you end up looking like an Azz.

ahh and there is no chance I will dredge up your old posts.... I have a bit of a life and your old posts.....it was boring enough reading them the first time.

Your words speak for themselves.

I am anything I want to be.

Too bad you suck at 'Let's Pretend'.

You just suck, period.

Rush Limbaugh once advised a black caller to his radio show: "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."

He said that in the 1970's, and has since said that he regrets it. Having listened to Rush for nearly two decades, I find more to apprecaite about him than I do to dislike. One thing is that he is not condescening toward minorities, like libs are. I don't have a "plight" for them to exploit, EXCEPT that, as a conservative, I'm not convinced that I'm constantly being discriminated against, owed something, or need help from the government to make a good life for myself. I'd make a lousy minority lib.

This quote is simply one among thousands of examples. The only reason he regrets those words is because they are bad for business, not because he has changed his views. I will, however, give Rush Limbaugh credit for being a good businessman, since he realizes that prejudice, bigotry, and intolerance sell better than outright racism. With him, it's all about the benjamins.

It wasn't a diatribe; just a statement of my position. Try unloading the overstatements, and you may start to make more sense. I'm hardly destroying the GOP by disagreeing with you and agreeing with Rush. Frankly, as long as I'm disagreeing with liberals, I know my conservative compass is still pointing in the right direction :D

Disagreeing for disagreement's sake...that's deep!

I disagree with you. Grow up and get over it.

Your disagreement is noted. You have a nice day too.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Oh boy... are we still giving too much attention to those whom do not substantiate their ludicrous claims?

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

That be true. You should have been banned too. :lol:

:thumbs: Thank you !

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It really wasn't fair that I was the only one who got put in time out.

fair is subjective around here. you'll learn that over time.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

It really wasn't fair that I was the only one who got put in time out.

fair is subjective around here. you'll learn that over time.

I guess some can say anything they like without any worries.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015