panamania79

Democrats blast Limbaugh for comment about Kennedy.

163 posts in this topic

You are probably correct. I don't think Stern has the numbers he had before he went to satellite. I think him and Rush are douche bags. Anyone who hopes the President fails should be shot and deported.

I hope the president fails, too. He's bad for the country. Come by and shoot me.

Now how could anybody do that,you know we love you !

I don't. I think he/she/it is a pathetic whiner.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Republican Party Chairman Michael Steele on one thing: Rush Limbaugh's rantings are "ugly" and "incendiary".

Let's give credit where credit is due. While Rush Limbaugh may be a hypocritical, fact-challenged, morbidly obese, drug-addicted blowhard, he's laughing all the way to the bank because there are enough willfully ignorant people out there who take his act seriously...and he knows it.

I like this so much that I want to say that Barry Obama may be a skinny, hypocritical, policy-challenged, drug-addicted blowhard, he's laughing at all the willfully ignorant people who voted for him, still take his act seriously, and are still painfully clueless . . . and he knows it.

You are probably correct. I don't think Stern has the numbers he had before he went to satellite. I think him and Rush are douche bags. Anyone who hopes the President fails should be shot and deported.

Does that go for all Presidents or just this one?

I think a lot of folks would have been Shot during the last 8 years.

Any President. I didn't care for Bush but I most certainly never wished for him nor any other to fail. Why would anyone want their country to fail?

What makes you think that the president equals the country?

Kennedy and Limbaugh are both big fat bags of hot air, but Limbaugh hasn't personally killed anyone that I know of, so that puts him a couple notches above Uncle Teddy.

tedkennedy_car.jpg

But Bush fried a lot of people in the electric chair.

Yea, that was a good start :)

VW...

Thank you for your compliment regarding my posting. I'm glad you like it. I notice that you're a believer in imitation being the sincerest form of flattery.

However, maybe you could explain to everyone how your response to my posting has anything to do with the price of tea in China, since Barry is just another guy I didn't vote for. Should we simply assume that you jumped to an erroneous conclusion and were poking in the wrong direction? What would the bloviator-in-chief think about that!

I hope the president fails, too. He's bad for the country. Come by and shoot me.

Now how could anybody do that,you know we love you !

I don't. I think he/she/it is a pathetic whiner.

spot on brother spooky

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
Let's give credit where credit is due. While Rush Limbaugh may be a hypocritical, fact-challenged, morbidly obese, drug-addicted blowhard, he's laughing all the way to the bank because there are enough willfully ignorant people out there who take his act seriously...and he knows it.

I like this so much that I want to say that Barry Obama may be a skinny, hypocritical, policy-challenged, drug-addicted blowhard, he's laughing at all the willfully ignorant people who voted for him, still take his act seriously, and are still painfully clueless . . . and he knows it.

Any President. I didn't care for Bush but I most certainly never wished for him nor any other to fail. Why would anyone want their country to fail?

Kennedy and Limbaugh are both big fat bags of hot air, but Limbaugh hasn't personally killed anyone that I know of, so that puts him a couple notches above Uncle Teddy.

tedkennedy_car.jpg

VW...

Thank you for your compliment regarding my posting. I'm glad you like it. I notice that you're a believer in imitation being the sincerest form of flattery.

However, maybe you could explain to everyone how your response to my posting has anything to do with the price of tea in China, since Barry is just another guy I didn't vote for. Should we simply assume that you jumped to an erroneous conclusion and were poking in the wrong direction? What would the bloviator-in-chief think about that!

It doesn't have to have anything to with your vote. You just put words together in a way I liked, so I used them to express my own point of view about Barry.

tedkennedy_car.jpg

VW...

It doesn't have to have anything to with your vote. You just put words together in a way I liked, so I used them to express my own point of view about Barry.

Uh, ok. Now maybe you could enlighten us by telling us what your comment about Barry has to do with this thread about an intellectually incoherent, culturally intolerant, perpetually outraged, angry white man who's sole interest is to collect a fat paycheck by sitting on his drug-addicted bum in West Palm Beach and demonize gays, people of color, Muslims, feminists, and anyone else who doesn't fit his white-picket-fence fantasies.

I see another twisting/repackaging of words in the forecast for today.

We don't need a crystal ball for that prediction!

Ah, the willfully ignorant VW after all, only someone choosing to be so ignorant could admire the 'political' nouse of such a non-descript intellect as Mr Limbaugh and at the same time dismiss Barack Obama as a drug addict. In case you didn't know, Ms VW is a renowned scholar in the political sphere (among other notable intellectual qualifications) and is normally paid to dispense her opinion. One should be mindful that it was only recently that she confounded conventional wisdom withe the proclamation that there is nothing so reactionary as a liberal. Classic :lol:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Ah, the willfully ignorant VW after all, only someone choosing to be so ignorant could admire the 'political' nouse of such a non-descript intellect as Mr Limbaugh and at the same time dismiss Barack Obama as a drug addict. In case you didn't know, Ms VW is a renowned scholar in the political sphere (among other notable intellectual qualifications) and is normally paid to dispense her opinion. One should be mindful that it was only recently that she confounded conventional wisdom withe the proclamation that there is nothing so reactionary as a liberal. Classic :lol:

her post sure got a reaction outta you :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Charlie, when someone 'claims' to have all this political expertise and yet they can not even correctly employ the most basic political vernacular and take opinions of a media personality as Limbaugh as politically significant, I am going to question the veracity of that claim.

So, yes, it got a reaction, as will all her posts that display her grand delusions, mostly because I find it hilarious to witness.

Let's assume that you do know that getting a reaction and being reactionary are singularly different in meaning, shall we?

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Let's assume that you do know that getting a reaction and being reactionary are singularly different in meaning, shall we?

let's assume you're not being pedantic either.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Pedantic? How can one be pedantic about the acknowledged and normal usage of a political term? Either one understands its use, or one does not. If you understand politics, you understand its use. It's not like reactionary is some obscure term that is easily misunderstood.

Now, I don't expect you to agree, as you are after all principal VW cheerleader and hate to have anything about her criticized, but, it is what it is Charlie, an unlikely mistake to make if you have even a rudimentary understanding of politics, and an absolute no no if you are a political scholar. :)

Or should I amend that, to a scholar of any merit?