*julez*

2005 - 2007 UK Filers *Only*

1,149 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Krikit - sorry you aren't happy about moving. :( The good thing about DC is that it is a MUCH shorter drive to Ontario. Maybe one day we'll actually have that glass of wine together! :)

Yes! That's so true! We will definitely have that glass of wine. :)

and you can have a beer with BY! Ohhhhh, the benefits!

Where do you live in Florida? I think that generally speaking I'd prefer DC to FL

BY = Booyah? :lol:

We're in Central Florida at the moment. I hate to leave all this sunshine and our lovely neighbourhood and friends. :( Plus I'm not a cold weather person. :crying: BUT!..... I get wine with Julez. :lol:

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Yes! That's so true! We will definitely have that glass of wine. :)

BY = Booyah? :lol:

We're in Central Florida at the moment. I hate to leave all this sunshine and our lovely neighbourhood and friends. :( Plus I'm not a cold weather person. :crying:BUT!..... I get wine with Julez. :lol:

Makes it all worthwhile, eh, Krikit? :lol:

I've been AWOL for a while dealing with crazy family stuff. Things are still not back to normal, but I feel less liable to be sent to the psych ward any moment. An appropriate time to return to VJ! :P

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Am I invited to the wine-fest? :)

Gillian, you know you are always welcome at my house! We'd all love to see you again. :star:

Ladies just let me know when you'd like wine fest 2010 to commence! I shall supply the wine. :D

We're in Central Florida at the moment. I hate to leave all this sunshine and our lovely neighbourhood and friends. :( Plus I'm not a cold weather person. :crying: BUT!..... I get wine with Julez. :lol:

But Florida has been sooooo cold this year!! I can't believe how many days this year I have had to wear socks!! :wacko: This wasn't what I signed up for......... (Still, at least there is some sign of hope, I went out without a jumper today :whistle: )

Out in Southern California, still running my consulting business out my home. I'm now a UN hack as well, working on a project for their Principles for Responsible Investment initiative. We had a LOT of drama this summer that I don't want to get into, but we are starting to calm down again here. Husband just did a talking book for Random House (available for pre-order on Amazon! We thought it was really funny that the talking book was already on Amazon before he had even signed the contract to do the work!) and is in upcoming production of Larry Shue's "The Foreigner". And I have the cutest little kitty in the world now, Georgelington Flapford IV, aka George:

photo4-1-1.jpg

:D

And you?

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Timeline
Ladies just let me know when you'd like wine fest 2010 to commence! I shall supply the wine. :D

I'll be driving back and forth like a mad woman as I have my daughter's wedding coming up in August. I have her shower in July so I may will need a drink afterwards on the way back home. Are you and Gillian around in July? :lol: Oh. And we'll have to come up with another name for us..... two Gillians and a Julez is going to get a tad bit confusing. lol

But Florida has been sooooo cold this year!! I can't believe how many days this year I have had to wear socks!! :wacko: This wasn't what I signed up for......... (Still, at least there is some sign of hope, I went out without a jumper today :whistle: )

Oh, I know! Sure am glad that's over. I'm pretty sure I lost all my hibiscus. :( It's funny because when my husband told his sister we were moving, the first thing she said was "Oh, Gillian's not going to like having to wear shoes again." :lol:

Out in Southern California, still running my consulting business out my home. I'm now a UN hack as well, working on a project for their Principles for Responsible Investment initiative. We had a LOT of drama this summer that I don't want to get into, but we are starting to calm down again here. Husband just did a talking book for Random House (available for pre-order on Amazon! We thought it was really funny that the talking book was already on Amazon before he had even signed the contract to do the work!) and is in upcoming production of Larry Shue's "The Foreigner". And I have the cutest little kitty in the world now, Georgelington Flapford IV, aka George:

photo4-1-1.jpg

Looks like good things are happening in both your careers. Congratulations!

And Georgelington is absolutely gorgeous. :luv:

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Oh. And we'll have to come up with another name for us..... two Gillians and a Julez is going to get a tad bit confusing. lol

You can call me Gloria. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.