windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ate Cora, you are at the get together now but I know you'll read this later...Judy just texted me and said "Cora is very beautiful!"

hehe, always good to hear huh?

Have a wonderful day!

July 17 2006 Sent I-129F to TSC

July 19 2006 packet received by TSC

July 27 2006 case received at CSC

July 28 2006 touched (to process/send NOA1)

Aug 01 2006 check cashed

Aug 05 2006 NOA1 received in mail

Oct 03 2006 Touched (RFE sent)

Oct 10 2006 RFE received and responded to

Oct 17 2006 Touched (CSC reply to RFE response)

Nov 06 2006 NOA2

Nov 21 2006 NVC sent to Manila

Blah

Blur

Drone

March 27 2007 Interview

April 02 2007 Visa delivered

April 05 2007 Happiness delivered

April 06 2007 First day of the rest of our lives

"There they go! I must hurry and catch them, for I am their leader."

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terps76....

Can you tell us the name of the agency. I assume the taxes was added on top of the $500? And how do you get a first time immigrant ticket? Thats a great price!

I will need a flight for April goin to LAX for my wife.

Thanks and best wishes to you!

Mike

Yeah its a great price and I called several agencies and the price difference is around $70-150. My mother-in-law wants to buy my ticket in LA but it cost $780++, so she asked me to buy the ticket here right away. I just hope our visa will come on time :yes:

The agency is Manila International Travel and Tours, its along Bay View Hotel, exact address is Ground Floor Ermita Center Building, Roxas Boulevard. Look for Ms. Joanne at tel#5211312. I just asked her about the first time immigrant rate and thats the price she gave me $500+ $107(gov't tax) + 1620pesos(phil. tax). I asked her how much the difference is with the regular fare and she says its $80-100. Your wife needs to bring her passport and the US visa but since my passport is at st lukes already I just provided them with a colored photocopy of my passport and I will fax them the immigrant visa as soon as i get it. The fee is valid from March 16-31, it was cheaper between March 1-15 but no more seat available. Just give her the tentative date of her ticket cause their prices are still lower than others.

Good luck to you :D

Edited by terps76

www.abbyandwin.net

Timeline:

I-130

30-May-2006: Mailed to CSC

31-May-2006: Received

13-Jun-06: NOA1 Date

15-Jun-06: Receieved NOA1 in the mail and cashed check

16-Jun-06: touched

05-Sep-06: I-130 Approved

07-Sep-06: Received NOA2 in the mail

NVC

21-Sep-06: NVC Case Number Assigned

02-Oct-06: DS3032 and AOS fee bill generated

03-Oct-06: Emailed DS3032 and mailed AOS bill overnight (James shortcut)

04-Oct-06: AOS bill received in St. Louis at 1:35pm

05-Oct-06: Received email confirmation that NVC accepted the DS3032

06-Oct-06: Money Order cashed for AOS fee bill

09-Oct-06: IV Bill generated

10-Oct-06: Received DS3032 and AOS fee bill (snail mail)

13-Oct-06: I-864 generated

14-Oct-06: Mailed I-864EZ

16-Oct-06: I-864 delivered

20-Oct-06: IV Bill received (snail mail)

21-Oct-06: Mailed IV Bill

23-Oct-06: Received I-864 package (snail mail)

26-Oct-06: IV Bill money order cashed

30-Oct-06: DS-230 generated

01-Nov-06: Mailed DS-230

08-Nov-06: Received DS-230 from NVC (snail mail)

16-Nov-06: NVC case completed

Embassy

February 12, 2007: Medical examination-done

March 2, 2007: Interview at 8:30 am (Gods Blessing)

March 23, 2007- VISA received at Makati

Timeline

Wow, happy day indeed!

So good to see a flood of good news ... lots of reasons to do the happy dance :dancing:

Congratulations on the approvals and getting interview dates all around!

oh...but sorry guys.. I give the most special congrats to PW! ;)

Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day for me.. only daughter born one Friday the 13th.. so I'm rubbing the good luck off on you topped with best wishes that soon you'll get to start your new life with your "hot Doug"! :D You so deserve it, Cora. On a stress-filled day, sweating every small thing that is a potential AR harbinger... your posts showing patience, positive attitude and sense of humor is like a whiff of fresh air :)

Good luck to the girls' interview tomorrow! Give 'em your sweetest smile and get those approval stickers :thumbs:

I really really regret that I'm not able to join the get-together (some previous engagement today that I can't excuse myself from, grrrr) and missed meeting up with you wonderful people.

I'm raising a toast here by myself while you guys are at the get together...cheers! :D

(never mind that my kids think that i lost it) :rolleyes::D

Gen

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow! I counted 8 interviews for 02-16-2007. It's going to be a busy day for the embassy "APPROVING" all of you.

Good luck to:

jamrock

Steve-n-Ana

Erichu

Paulily

felnfrank

bangusdelight

Steven-Jinky

KimTung

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! " APPROVED!"

Woot! We are approved! We just left the embassy. It's party time!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you both!!! :dance:

recieved @ CSC: 5-5-06

NOA1 mailed: 5-16-06

RFE 6-23-06

RFE mailed 8-7-06

Approved NOA2 9-07-06

Approved NOA2 email :) 9-11-06

Interview 02-01-07

AR lifted 03-14-07

visa delivery 03-17-07

Flight to USA POE LAX!!! 04-20-07 Welcome to America!

CIVIL MARRIAGE 04-27-07

SSN Applied for 05-18-07

AOS PREP TIME!!! ??-??-??

K2 interview APPROVED

Case Number: MNL20067682##

Visa Classification: K1

St. Luke's Appointment Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 (7:00:00 AM)

Embassy Appointment Date: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 (7:30:00 AM) (Approved )

Visa in hand 02-21-08

Travel clearance required by DSWD for the husband of his step-son!

Flight to the US for her son same POE 03-18-08

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Woot! We are approved! We just left the embassy. It's party time!!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you both!!! :dance:

ooops sorry !!,

PW, we got our interview date also, April 03 at 7:30 :dance::dance::dance::dance: , I'm sooooo happy !!! Thank you LORD !!! pls. uodate our timeline, thank you.

dj_2004

Tita had her first day of the physical today.

The front view of the chest x-ray is fine, but the side view they saw something.

She will go back tomorrow for results.

Please pray it is nothing.

Thank you.

Met Tita 2004-10-31

I-129F Sent 2006-03-22 - Tita Arrives 2007-03-14 (360 days total)

Civil Marriage 2007-03-23

Catholic Ceremony in Philippines January 2011

Applied for Citizenship May 02, 2012

Citizenship Oath Election Day November 6, 2012

Hoping to retire in Philippines 2022

Glory to God in all things for his Timeline is always perfect

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS PW!!! You are the best. We appreciate everything you have done here because it has helped us so much. After we got out interview date the first thing we thought about was you and Doug and hoping your interview date would be very soon. Thank God! You will be fine, the date means nothing. Thirteen is actually a lucky date for me in that my BD is on the 13th.

Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS PW!!! You are the best. We appreciate everything you have done here because it has helped us so much. After we got out interview date the first thing we thought about was you and Doug and hoping your interview date would be very soon. Thank God! You will be fine, the date means nothing. Thirteen is actually a lucky date for me in that my BD is on the 13th.

BTW, Does anyone knows if St Luke's open on the 5th and 6th of April? Just curious if those who are schedule on the 4th would need to go back on the 5th?... or better yet, is anyone planning to go medical on that week? I supposed thats a long weekend for everybody in the Ph?

Congrats Gary and Luz!! :dance:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.