windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

OMG! I just called the DOS. We have an interview scheduled for April 4th at 7:30 AM. They said Packet 4 was mailed 2 days ago. Please update us PW and now it's time to find out about your interview date too! :dance:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I just called the DOS. We have an interview scheduled for April 4th at 7:30 AM. They said Packet 4 was mailed 2 days ago. Please update us PW and now it's time to find out about your interview date too! :dance:

Hi Dean,

I'm rather new here waiting on my fiance's interview date as well. Are you referring to the Dept. of State? If so, do you have a phone number I can call as well. Any help is always appreciated and good luck with you and your fiance's interview..God bless.

Will

I-129F Sent 6/20/06

I-129 Received and Sent to CSC 7/3/06

NOA1 7/15/06

IMBRA 9/12/06

RFE 10/1/06

NOA2 11/28/06

NOA2 Received 12/5/06 through snail mail FINALLY

waiting on NVC to receive docs from CSC

NVC received docs and sent to Manila embassy 12/12/06 MNL2006XXXXXX

US Embassy in MNL has case in database waiting for docs 12/15/06

US Embassy received case 12/19/06

April 4th Interview date

It's now 3:22 Manila time Feb 15th. Best of luck to Ken & Maria and Thersch with the interview today. :thumbs:

Congrats to Burrito on the approval, :thumbs::thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Hi Dean,

I'm rather new here waiting on my fiance's interview date as well. Are you referring to the Dept. of State? If so, do you have a phone number I can call as well. Any help is always appreciated and good luck with you and your fiance's interview..God bless.

Will

Yes the State Dept. (202) 663-1225 press 1, then 0, then 0. I lucked out and got right through. ;)

DEAN AND SHERYL

Hi Dean,

Will

Yes the State Dept. (202) 663-1225 press 1, then 0, then 0. I lucked out and got right through. ;)

THank you so much Dean,

I got through as well and our interview date and time is the same April 4th at 7:30am. Thanks again God bless

I-129F Sent 6/20/06

I-129 Received and Sent to CSC 7/3/06

NOA1 7/15/06

IMBRA 9/12/06

RFE 10/1/06

NOA2 11/28/06

NOA2 Received 12/5/06 through snail mail FINALLY

waiting on NVC to receive docs from CSC

NVC received docs and sent to Manila embassy 12/12/06 MNL2006XXXXXX

US Embassy in MNL has case in database waiting for docs 12/15/06

US Embassy received case 12/19/06

April 4th Interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank God!!! We have our interview date April 23, 7:30 am. Thanks Deaniwait for the phone number, I just called and got the interview info. What a wonderful valentines day. Thanks to all of you for your help and support, now I must wait til my Sweetie wakes up to tell her the package 4 was mailed today.

Dean

Hi Dean,

Will

THank you so much Dean,

I got through as well and our interview date and time is the same April 4th at 7:30am. Thanks again God bless

Awesome! Maybe Sheryl and I will get to meet your fiancee.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Thank God!!! We have our interview date April 23, 7:30 am. Thanks Deaniwait for the phone number, I just called and got the interview info. What a wonderful valentines day. Thanks to all of you for your help and support, now I must wait til my Sweetie wakes up to tell her the package 4 was mailed today.

Dean

Thats great! Yeah I really wanted to call Sheryl right away but I decided I would let her sleep (and let her family sleep since she would have been awake all night and for sure kept them awake to :lol: )

DEAN AND SHERYL

Hi PW,

I also called DOS today and got our interview date.. April 16, 2007! Woohooo!! I'm so happy right now.I have to wait a few more hours before I wake up my honey to tell him the good news..

Thanks!

October 1996-We met during college days.

April 24, '97-Started our relationship.

June '97-Kayz migrated to US

April '99-June '99 - Kayz trip to Philippines.

February-March '06 - Kayz 2nd trip

September-October '06 - Kayz 3rd trip

October 2006- Engaged!!

November 14, 2006 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 16, '06 - NOA-1

December 14, '06 - Touched 3 times and it's APPROVED !

December 20, '06 - NVC received.Case# MNL2006854XXX

December 27, '06 - Manila Embassy received

February 26,'07 - Packet 4

APRIL 2-3, '07 - Medical

APRIL 13, '07 - Kayz 4th trip to

APRIL 16, 2007 - INTERVIEW DAY! APPROVED!

April 25, '07 - CFO Seminar

May 1, '07 - Flight to USA together,POE-LAX

May 7, 2007 - Wedding!

June 8, 2007 - AOS/EAD sent

June 11, '07 - Received at Chicago

June 15, '07 - NOA's

June 20, '07 - Touched (AOS/EAD)

June 29, '07 - Touched (EAD)

July 13, '07 - Biometrics

July 16, 17, '07 - Touched (AOS)

July 24, 2007 - AOS Transferred to CSC

July 28,30,31 '07 - Touched (AOS)

August 17,19 '07 -Touched (AOS)

August 28, 2007 - EAD card received

September 10, 2007 - GC received exp. date 9/4/09

July 8, 2009 - I-751 Sent to VSC

July 10, 2009 - VSC received

July 16, 2009 - Check Cashed

July 17, 2009 - Biometrics Letter (8/8/2009)

August 8, 2009 - Biometrics done

November 21, 2009 - Approval Letter received dated 11/17

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dean

Thats great! Yeah I really wanted to call Sheryl right away but I decided I would let her sleep (and let her family sleep since she would have been awake all night and for sure kept them awake to :lol: )

HAHAHAHA, That's exactly why I did not call Gra right away, her father would not be too happy being awakened in the middle of the night. Congratulations, it is has been a very long wait for you and your honey.

Congratulations to everyone else that is getting their interview dates. BTW It has not yet been posted on the web site where you check to see if your interview date has been set. Thanks again Dean.

Dean

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well it is about 5:30am, Feb. 15th in Manila and Gary and Luz are heading for their interview! Our thoughts and prayers are with you! :star:

Congratulations to everyone who's had the interview this week! :star:

...and of course to all of you who are meeting at the restaurant in about 12 hours...best wishes for a memorable evening! :star:

Filed: Timeline
Well it is about 5:30am, Feb. 15th in Manila and Gary and Luz are heading for their interview! Our thoughts and prayers are with you! :star:

Congratulations to everyone who's had the interview this week! :star:

...and of course to all of you who are meeting at the restaurant in about 12 hours...best wishes for a memorable evening! :star:

Steve, you and Jinky are up next.....My prayers are with you both

Congrats to those who now have their interview date. :thumbs: hopefully PW's wait will be coming to an end.

in a few hours, hopefully we'll see 3 approvals, Gary & Luz, Ken & Maria and Thersch.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.