windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Happy Heart's Day everyone!

I got the best Vday presents, I got a text from delbros my visa is already ready for delivery. My fiance's congressman has written manila USE last friday and we got action two days after. Praise God!

PW, pls update my timeline. Salamat!

Hi all. I read so many "visa picked up" comments on approvals that I would be grateful if the approvals who picked up their visa could tell me how you requested it and to whom you requested pick up from instead of Delbros delivery? How does the Embassy notify you that the visa is ready for pick-up? If pick-up from embassy is granted do you still pay Delbors fee? Thanks for your responses

From postings we've had so far, pick up is requested from the consul after interview. More often than not, pick up is approved if the USC is present. Consul will let you know when to come back for the passport. You don't have to pay Delbros fee if pick up is approved.

Thanks PW. I will be there with Mira on the 20th, so we will ask for pickup. Good luck to the couples on the 15th and 16th and to Burrito today. Anybody heard from Amerikano??

Arrival in the US 02-22-07

Married 04-05-07

Filed AOS/EAD 04-25-07 (priority mail)

Received at Chicago lockbox 04-28-07

Check encashed 05-02-07

Received biometrics letter 05-10-07

Biometrics sked 06-1-07 @ Charlotte, NC

Transferred to CSC 06-01-07

CRIS email confirming transfer to CSC 06-08-07

Touched 06-10-07 (Someone is working on a sunday)

EAD approval 7-9 (CRIS email received 7-14)

AOS 1st touched 7-17 pm since transfer to CSC

AOS 2nd touched 7-18 am

AOS 3rd touched 7-19 around 9am then around 12:48 CRIS email came AOS card prodution!

AOS 4th touched 7-20 9:27am Welcome letter

AOS welcome letter in the mail 7/21

EAD card received 7/21

Green card received 7/26

Immigration free till 7/18/09

I-751

Sent application 04-18-09

Check cashed on 04-22-09

Received on 05-05-09

Received Bio Sked 05-14-09

Bio Schedule 06-01-09

And then the wait.....

*** ps didn't apply for SS id or driver's permit not until 8 days before my I-94 expired and was told to wait for my EAD or greencard which ever comes first huh!

*** apply for SSS, driver's license passed 7/23

Malditang Pinay

www.maldita12.blogspot.com

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS Burrito!!! The worst is now over. Pangako, it gets much easier and way less stressful after this. What a Valentine's Day... Huh? Cheers!!!

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
CONGRATS Burrito!!! The worst is now over. Pangako, it gets much easier and way less stressful after this. What a Valentine's Day... Huh? Cheers!!!
Dear Fellow VJers,

Just got a call from Baby Tan, the manager of Mega Star Seafood Restaurant and she confirmed our reservation under the name Visa Journey from 5:30 pm onwards. She gave us the King Function Room so we can have privacy to giggle and laugh and be noisy. Feel comfy as she is such a nice lady.

I will be there with Kar3n as we are coming from Robinsons Galleria Ortigas at around 5pm. I am bringing my 12-seater van so you are most welcome to ride with us if you are around the area. Let me know thru 09229224000 or my office direct line 395-2419 thru my secretary Leah.

Am excited to meet you all and listen to your tales of this journey. See you there!

Maria

K-1 & K-2s TIMELINE_____

* met May-05, Maria & sons Manila, Philippines - Richard & daughters Toledo, Ohio

* Richard move to WI Sept-05, exchange extended visits Oct, Nov & Dec (05) & Feb (06)

* K-1&2s on file @ NSC 3-6-06, case xfer to CSC 6-1-06

* touches 6-2&3&14&15&17, RFE (IMBRA) CSC letter sent 6-23-06, touches 7-3&5

* RFE express return to/@ CSC 7-14-06, more touches 7-24&25, 9-5&6, NOA2 email notice rcvd 9-6

* visit Philippines & China Sept-2006, again see Maria & more extended family

* NVC assigns Embassy Case# 10-6; 10-12 letter rcvd 10-16 (sent 10-12) NVC receipt of I-129f

* rcvd letter 10-31 Embassy has paperwork, phone & embassy website 12-13 shows 2-13-07 interview

* Pgk 4 rcvd 12-21, St. Lukes Extension exams/vaccinations 1-10&11

* Manila interview 2-13; Delbros text message to Maria 2-6 - visas rcvd 2-19

AOS & EAD TIMELINE______

* P.O.E. Minneapolis & reunited in Milwaukee airport 3-4

* wedding 3-10 Plover, WI, applied for Maria's SSN 3-28 @ local office

* I-693A done @ civil surgeon office 4-4, Maria's SS card rcvd 4-16,

* mailed AOS (Chicago) & EAD (Nebraska) paperwork 4-21

* rcvd USCIS receipts of paperwork 5-2, posted wedding pics on VJ 5-3

* Maria's AOS biometrics appointment 5-22, son's on 6-5, no update on EAD status yet

* rcvd AOS appointment 5-26, set for 7-9 in Bloomington,MN office

* applied for Maria's WI state ID 6-5 & card rcvd 6-11

* AOS approved @ 7-9 interview, told to expect green cards 5-30 days

* USCIS confirms approved A#s rcvd 7-14, 2 green cards rcd 7-23

Hello all! Luz and I have just finished our Valentines dinner at the Mall of Asia. We are going to see the Imax movie in a little while but we thought we would check in here first. Congrats to everyone that got approved yesterday and today. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow after our interview. We had a bit of drama today with Luz's BC but we have it all worked out now. Everything is ready and we are rarring to go!!

Thanks to Maria for arranging the reservations for us. See you all there tomorrow!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thought i'ld share this. 1 year ago today i called the state department after 12 minutes on hold a nice women answered and checked our information ,and told me that april 18th 2006 was our interview date. i called my atawa waking her up to give her the best valentine present.

lol she couldnt believe it till it was finally posted 2 months later on the embassy web site :dance:

Good news for us on AR, i hope we can do something like that. PM you with the details ok.

Victor

Happy Heart's Day everyone!

I got the best Vday presents, I got a text from delbros my visa is already ready for delivery. My fiance's congressman has written manila USE last friday and we got action two days after. Praise God!

PW, pls update my timeline. Salamat!

Hi all. I read so many "visa picked up" comments on approvals that I would be grateful if the approvals who picked up their visa could tell me how you requested it and to whom you requested pick up from instead of Delbros delivery? How does the Embassy notify you that the visa is ready for pick-up? If pick-up from embassy is granted do you still pay Delbors fee? Thanks for your responses

From postings we've had so far, pick up is requested from the consul after interview. More often than not, pick up is approved if the USC is present. Consul will let you know when to come back for the passport. You don't have to pay Delbros fee if pick up is approved.

Thanks PW. I will be there with Mira on the 20th, so we will ask for pickup. Good luck to the couples on the 15th and 16th and to Burrito today. Anybody heard from Amerikano??

Hello all! Luz and I have just finished our Valentines dinner at the Mall of Asia. We are going to see the Imax movie in a little while but we thought we would check in here first. Congrats to everyone that got approved yesterday and today. We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow after our interview. We had a bit of drama today with Luz's BC but we have it all worked out now. Everything is ready and we are rarring to go!!

Thanks to Maria for arranging the reservations for us. See you all there tomorrow!!

i wish you both the best of luck!

recieved @ CSC: 5-5-06

NOA1 mailed: 5-16-06

RFE 6-23-06

RFE mailed 8-7-06

Approved NOA2 9-07-06

Approved NOA2 email :) 9-11-06

Interview 02-01-07

AR lifted 03-14-07

visa delivery 03-17-07

Flight to USA POE LAX!!! 04-20-07 Welcome to America!

CIVIL MARRIAGE 04-27-07

SSN Applied for 05-18-07

AOS PREP TIME!!! ??-??-??

K2 interview APPROVED

Case Number: MNL20067682##

Visa Classification: K1

St. Luke's Appointment Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 (7:00:00 AM)

Embassy Appointment Date: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 (7:30:00 AM) (Approved )

Visa in hand 02-21-08

Travel clearance required by DSWD for the husband of his step-son!

Flight to the US for her son same POE 03-18-08

now my interview is next week and im getting nervous...worried about a few things:

my fiance is self-employed, he gave me his 3yrs ITR and 3 yrs W-2 plus letter with the letterhead and his position in his own office. He sent his bank statements and a letter also, but in his last 12months statement (up to Dec.), his remaining bal is not that much. He has spent his savings for some important things. Would this affect my interview?

also, age gap would really contribute to AR? worried huhu

fel

I don't an age gap would contribute to AR unless they have other some reason to suspect a sham. It's not unusual to see 20-30 year gaps in Fil-Am couples, but I suspect 30-40 years might cause some additional scrutiny. I think a gap of say, 50-60 years would cause some real investigation! :blink:

hehe thanks :) interview's gonna be on friday...oooohhhhhh mari,thessa,ate ana and the rest of the VJ members...

ill see u guys there in manila :) we'll have a great time again!

and share anxiety whenever we feel it hehe hope there isnt one :)

goodluck to all of Us!!!

fel

now my interview is next week and im getting nervous...worried about a few things:

my fiance is self-employed, he gave me his 3yrs ITR and 3 yrs W-2 plus letter with the letterhead and his position in his own office. He sent his bank statements and a letter also, but in his last 12months statement (up to Dec.), his remaining bal is not that much. He has spent his savings for some important things. Would this affect my interview?

also, age gap would really contribute to AR? worried huhu

fel

Hey Fel,

My statement was very low also, but the also had list a Average Daily Balance on it. But it was not asked for for our case.

El was asked about our age gap, but we have no idea if that was why we were put under our AR.

Victor

thanks Vic, hope everything will be alright... i even include ur application be out from AR in my prayers

Ive talked to El last time :) ...she is so blessed and very happy having someone so like u. :)

thanks to those who replied :) made me calm hehe i appreciate it much.

fel

Hello all,

Tita leaves for her physical in the morning and all I ask for is your prayers.

Thank you

Ted

Met Tita 2004-10-31

I-129F Sent 2006-03-22 - Tita Arrives 2007-03-14 (360 days total)

Civil Marriage 2007-03-23

Catholic Ceremony in Philippines January 2011

Applied for Citizenship May 02, 2012

Citizenship Oath Election Day November 6, 2012

Hoping to retire in Philippines 2022

Glory to God in all things for his Timeline is always perfect

Filed: Other Timeline

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Congratulations to those who have been approved! And to those who are still waiting to be with their loved ones, hang in there... Since I am on this thread, may I ask if anyone of you has been to Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Happy Valentines everyone :) I got approve today!!! :dance: They did not ask me much question and did not ask a lot of supporting evidence only pictures and affidavit of support. The consul was very kind he even greeted me happy valentines before getting out of the room. Thank you very much everyone for all the inputs and special thanks to PW and Uling:thumbs:

Good luck to Ate Luz, Thersch and Ken&Maria trust God that you will surely make it because He made you for each other and you surely will. God bless you all.

;) JenRob

Congratulations on the approval!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! to everyone here in VJ-US/Phils. threads. (L) Enjoy the fun tonite meeting up to know each other. B) Congratulations! who got approved already! :dance:Goodluck! to everyone on their interviews schedules until this friday, because it's federal holiday on Monday here in US. And more best of luck! who are awaiting for visa's so, to reunite with their love ones soon.! :thumbs:

God bless! (F)

-rebelheart-

Edited by rebelheart

07-13-06 - K1/K2 AOS/EAD sent

11-04-06 - 2 NOA's transfer to CSC

11-17-06 - "K1 APPROVED AOS" no interview

11-27-06 - "K1 - GREENCARD" rcvd.

01-23-07 - K2 GREENCARD rcvd.

08-20-08 - I-751 sent to Texas Service Center, transfer to VSC

08-26-08 - I-751 NOA1 & 1yr. Extension letter

09-18-08 - I-751 NOA2 - Biometrics Appointment Notice

03-11-09 - I-751 transfer from VSC to CSC!

05-13-09 - I-751 APPROVED

06-24-09 - card production ordered

08-20-09 - N400 - Citizenship Application

08-24-09 - NOA notice date

08-28-09 - NOA in mailbox

09-10-09 - email asking for more evidence

09-14-09 - Biometrics NOA date

09-18-09 - Biometrics Letter arrived in mailbox

10-09-09 - Biometrics Schedule

10-14-09 - Notice date of the yellow letter

10-30-09 - touched online for "testing & interview"

11-03-09 - IL received in mailbox

12-07-09 - "PASSED" Interview & it's my Hubby Bday too!

04-17-10 - Oath letter received in mailbox

05-14-10 - Judicial Oath atlast! in Atl

110 days - Application to Interview

158 days - Interview to Judicial Oath

268 days - Total processing days for my N400

thought i'ld share this. 1 year ago today i called the state department after 12 minutes on hold a nice women answered and checked our information ,and told me that april 18th 2006 was our interview date. i called my atawa waking her up to give her the best valentine present.

lol she couldnt believe it till it was finally posted 2 months later on the embassy web site :dance:

Do you still have that state dept phone number handy..?? :)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HAPPY HEARTZ DAY TO EVERYONE!!!

God bless to all of you guys who will have their interviews tomorrow & on the 16th...

All the BEST!

Marie

Edited by MarieandBryan

May 2007 - arrived in Texas

June 2007 - our "big day"

November 2007 - 2-yr GC received

December 2009 - 10-yr GC received

Citizenship by next year!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.