windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ken thank you so much for your help! Hopefully we'll be able to meet you and Maria in hawaii.

OUR JOURNEY

K-1/K-2

04-04-2006 - NOA1

09-04-2006 - NOA2

09-16-2006 - NVC received

09-26-2006 - Received in MANILA EMBASSY

01-18-2007 - INTERVIEW - -APPROVED

02-02-2007 Zeraline and Zeahne Arrived in Hawaii

AOS

09-18-2008 - Sent AOS Application

09-25-2008 - NOA Received

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
We have bad news, are case is under AR for a few reasons. I am still getting the details for her at this time. We will have too wait now, she was told a week. Not a good start!

Vic&El,

I am so sorry to hear about the news. I am going to be praying for your visa to be released soon. Just give them what they want and always be patient. There's nothing impossible with God.

Zane

OUR JOURNEY

K-1/K-2

04-04-2006 - NOA1

09-04-2006 - NOA2

AOS

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Folks,

I am afraid that I won't be able to be with you all during the get together. Chris called USE and they said that visa is approved and will be released in a day or two. I am hoping for it to come tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the prayers.

Sway I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and toes too.

Any news from vic and el?

Zane

Big Congratulations, Zane! Phew! Hope you be on your way soon after it's arrival! :star:

We have bad news, are case is under AR for a few reasons. I am still getting the details for her at this time. We will have too wait now, she was told a week. Not a good start!

Hey guys, don’t despair, at least they said “a week”. It’s better than “wait til you hear from us”. Average visa delivery is 7~10 days so El is still within the time frame. Hang in there!

(F) PW

Timeline
Folks,

I am afraid that I won't be able to be with you all during the get together. Chris called USE and they said that visa is approved and will be released in a day or two. I am hoping for it to come tomorrow. Thank you everyone for the prayers.

Sway I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and toes too.

Any news from vic and el?

Zane

Big Congratulations, Zane! Phew! Hope you be on your way soon after it's arrival! :star:

Uuummm yeah thank you Steven, I am going to buy a ticket as soon as I can touch my sons visa...shoot... good luck!

OUR JOURNEY

K-1/K-2

04-04-2006 - NOA1

09-04-2006 - NOA2

AOS

Hi. I got a call from DHL. They couldn't find my house (it's that well-hidden), so I'll have to pick up my packet4 at SM Fairview. Hehe. I'll get it today, though, so that's a definite date on the timeline. Thanks :)

Again, congrats to those who got approved! Seeing how all you people are faring so well, I dare hope for mine :)

I-129F sent .........................8/08/2006

Interview............................3/23/2007

VISA RECEIVED .......................3/29/2007

Sent AOS package to CHI..............7/12/2007

Biometrics in CLE, OH................8/14/2007

Interview in CLE, OH................10/16/2007

GREEN CARD RECEIVED.................11/15/2007

Sent ROC to CSC......................8/10/2009

NOA1.................................8/12/2009

Biometrics...........................9/18/2009

Card Production Ordered ............10/01/2009

Sent N400 to AZ lockbox ............11/08/2010

Application received................11/12/2010

Check cashed........................11/15/2010

Biometrics (CLE)....................12/03/2010

Interview (CLE).....................01/14/2010

Oath Taking (CLE)...................02/04/2010

Just think positive vic&el4ever. Ill be praying for your visa too. Hope El will be able to provide the docs or info needed by the US embassy as soon as she can.

Ingats,

ERIC and MARICHU

dev271pp___.png

Removal of Conditions Timeline:

06.02.09 - Mailed I-751 Removal of Conditions to CSC

06.04.09 - Cashed Check

06.08.09 - Received NOA1 dated 06.04.09

06.18.09 - Received Biometrics Schedule[/color]

07.08.09 - Biometrics[/color]

AOS Timeline:

05.17.07 - Mailed AOS application package to Chicago

05.25.07 - Cashed checks

05.28.07 - Received NOA 1 dated May 24, 2007. Yipeee! (7 days)

06.19.07 - Biometrics schedule (29 days)

08.29.07 - Interview schedule

09.20.07 - Greencard received!

Luz, where do you want us to meet for the get-together? Ken&Maria, please confirm if you are coming. Maria (Richard & Maria) is confirmed na and so am I. Reminder: please expect the usual "KKB" arrangement (dutch treat).
PW, Ehssa of dave_ehssa in VJ. If I remember right her interview is the 16th but Dave could not make it to Manila. We are just waiting on Gary and Luz to set a date, place and time. I am hoping for the 15th since there seems to be a lot of interviews on the 16th. Ken

Hello Sis..Hi Ken,

What :Manila Thread VJ Members Get Together

When: Feb 15th 2007--5:30 to 6:00 pm

Where:MEGA STAR seafood & hotpot restaurant- 512 Gen .Malvar St.Malate Manila .Tel.#522 -7009 TO 10

Glad to see and meet you all there.. (F) Some member here that wanna' join you are all very much welcome!

Sis Cora..im soo excited to see you.. :yes: Hope to hear Garya505's confirmation.

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Sounds good to me, we both love seafood and i think I actually might no where this is. If not, I am sure we can find it since we are staying in the Exec Plaza in Malate. See you there.

Shane, no problem, just hope I was able to help. Ken

Hello Sis..Hi Ken,

Where:MEGA STAR seafood & hotpot restaurant- 512 Gen .Malvar St.Malate Manila .Tel.#522 -7009 TO 10

Glad to see and meet you all there.. (F) Some member here that wanna' join you are all very much welcome!

Sis Cora..im soo excited to see you.. :yes: Hope to hear Garya505's confirmation.

"Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!"

Timeline:

22 Jul 06 - Received NOA-1

18 Sep 06 - Received NOA2 in mail

11 Oct 06 - Case MNL783xxx received by Manila Embassy... guess NVC lied

26 Dec 06 - Received Packet 4

18-19 Jan 07 - Medical complete early, scheduled 8 Feb

19 Jan - CFO completed after SLE shots... have to go back for the stamp after visa approval

15 Feb 07 - Interview Approved

24 Feb 07 - Arrive at Honolulu POE

2 Apr 07 - Married, civil ceremony, mailed AOS

17 Apr 07 - Checks cashed for AOS & AP

22 Apr 07 - Filed Expedite for AP

8 May 07 - Biometrics Appt

8 May 07 - Filed complaint with local USCIS for no action on Expedite request

9 May 07 - AP Expedite approved via email

14 May 07 - received AP I-512L documents in the mail

25 Jun 07 - AOS Interview scheduled but cancelled due to deployment and family emergency

29 Nov 07 - Visited local USCIS to reschedule AOS interview

15 Jan 08 - Local USCIS finally forwards reschedule request after formal complaint

8 Feb 08 - Received new Interview date

28 Mar 08 - AOS Interview ..investigation reopened due to incorrect birthdate that was identified 05/07

16 Apr 08 - CRIS Notice of GC approval and welcome notice via email

25 Apr 08 - GC received finally!

15 Jan 10 - Mailed Lifting of Conditions Package

19 Jan 10 - Package received at VT USCIS

22 Jan 10 - Checked cashed by USCIS

26 Jan 10 - Received NOA dated 20 Jan 10

29 Jan 10 - Received NOA for Biometrics

Timeline

Hi Everyone...seems like we are going to fly to Hawaii tomorrow night. It has been released by the embassy and the visa is already out for delivery. Arrrr giggity giggity I am so excited! Godd luck to all and I am praying for the februaryinterviewees for a fast approval and visa delivery.

OUR JOURNEY

K-1/K-2

04-04-2006 - NOA1

09-04-2006 - NOA2

AOS

Congrats. If you need anything, Chris has my numbers. Ken

Hi Everyone...seems like we are going to fly to Hawaii tomorrow night. It has been released by the embassy and the visa is already out for delivery. Arrrr giggity giggity I am so excited! Godd luck to all and I am praying for the februaryinterviewees for a fast approval and visa delivery.

"Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!"

Timeline:

22 Jul 06 - Received NOA-1

18 Sep 06 - Received NOA2 in mail

11 Oct 06 - Case MNL783xxx received by Manila Embassy... guess NVC lied

26 Dec 06 - Received Packet 4

18-19 Jan 07 - Medical complete early, scheduled 8 Feb

19 Jan - CFO completed after SLE shots... have to go back for the stamp after visa approval

15 Feb 07 - Interview Approved

24 Feb 07 - Arrive at Honolulu POE

2 Apr 07 - Married, civil ceremony, mailed AOS

17 Apr 07 - Checks cashed for AOS & AP

22 Apr 07 - Filed Expedite for AP

8 May 07 - Biometrics Appt

8 May 07 - Filed complaint with local USCIS for no action on Expedite request

9 May 07 - AP Expedite approved via email

14 May 07 - received AP I-512L documents in the mail

25 Jun 07 - AOS Interview scheduled but cancelled due to deployment and family emergency

29 Nov 07 - Visited local USCIS to reschedule AOS interview

15 Jan 08 - Local USCIS finally forwards reschedule request after formal complaint

8 Feb 08 - Received new Interview date

28 Mar 08 - AOS Interview ..investigation reopened due to incorrect birthdate that was identified 05/07

16 Apr 08 - CRIS Notice of GC approval and welcome notice via email

25 Apr 08 - GC received finally!

15 Jan 10 - Mailed Lifting of Conditions Package

19 Jan 10 - Package received at VT USCIS

22 Jan 10 - Checked cashed by USCIS

26 Jan 10 - Received NOA dated 20 Jan 10

29 Jan 10 - Received NOA for Biometrics

Timeline

I may have seen someone mentioned this before but i've having a difficult time in booking a one-way ticket through PAL. The error message that I received is "Sorry. We are having difficulty in validating your credit card. You may wish to enter details of an alternative card and try again. (M009)." Has anyone experienced this situation and if so successfully how did you get around this (besides using another card)? I used my VISA card. Aloha.

Aug 1, 2006 Submit I-129F petition
Aug 4 - Cali Service Center received
Aug 15 - NOA1
Aug 22 - Touched
Oct 3 - Touched
Oct 4 - Touched
Oct 5 - NOA2..Yey
Oct 7 - Touched
Oct 19 - NVC received petition
Oct 20 - Manila Embassy received..Yey
Feb 16, 2007 - Interview
Feb 24 - VISA in hand
Mar 10 - POE at Honolulu Int. Airport
Mar 20 - Civil Wedding
Mar 23 - Marriage Certificate Ready for Pickup
March 30 - Pick up Marriage Certificate & Filed SSN
April 02 - Mailed AOS & EAD
April 08 - AOS & EAD received by USCIS
April 12- SSN Card (indicating married name) arrives at mail
April 13 - NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
April 17 - Checks cashed (AOS & EAD)
May 5 - Biometrics Appointment
June 19 – AOS Interview
June 21 - Card in production. AOS approved
July 2 - Received AOS/EAD (white card)
Aug 18 - Beach Wedding (formal ceremony)

Filed: Timeline
QUESTION ABOUT VISITERS AT ST. LUKES......

Hi,

My wife Lorna just herd from her good friend that she got her notice for her interview and physical.

Her friend wants Lorna to go to Manila with her for support. So Lorna will fly with here from Cebu to Manila and then get a hotel room for a week so her friend can take physical and then take interview.

But I wonder if Lorna can go to St. Lukes with her and get in as a visitor.

Does anyone know the rules on this?

Also will she get into the Embassy for the interview even if she only can sit with her frined until the actual interview begins? Is this allowed?

Thanks alot.

I think this would be great for Lorna to have a practice run at all of this before she has to do her physical/interview....for real! :thumbs:

Mike

I just had my Medical exam 2 weeks ago and i met a girl who's in k1 visa also,well she have her mom to guide her but unfortunately the guard wont let her mom to go inside (sad) so her mom was just sitting outside from 5 am till 4 pm waiting for her...but she was having a problem with her pregnancy thats why it took that long,but the medical exam usually takes like half a day.so goodluck to you!!xoxo!

Timeline
Luz, where do you want us to meet for the get-together? Ken&Maria, please confirm if you are coming. Maria (Richard & Maria) is confirmed na and so am I. Reminder: please expect the usual "KKB" arrangement (dutch treat).
PW, Ehssa of dave_ehssa in VJ. If I remember right her interview is the 16th but Dave could not make it to Manila. We are just waiting on Gary and Luz to set a date, place and time. I am hoping for the 15th since there seems to be a lot of interviews on the 16th. Ken

Hello Sis..Hi Ken,

Hi Sis! Jinky will text you when she arrives back in Manila on the 15th. Hopefully she'll get there in time to have dinner with everyone! :star:

Edited by Steven_and_Jinky

Timeline

Can someone explain why the Consulate upon completion of the interview will not come out and say, "Your Visa is approved?" :unsure:

I've read several posts of people who weren't quite sure whether they actually got approved or not. Do they blow fire out from their mouths if you dare to ask them?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.