windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called Manila embassy last night and spoke to a very nice and helpful lady at extension 5184.. She was very patient with me and I was very satisfied with all her answers for most of them seems to be true :) .She assured me that my packet is at their location and that it is in good hands. No interview date set up for us yet..it's still too soon anyway. I wish I'll know who that lady was so I can send her a thank you card or something :D ..it's very hard to find a person who's as helpful as she is when calling the embassy.

I have a question about I-134, can it be typed,sign,notarized & dated or the whole form has to be handwritten with blue ink? I read over at the other thread that someone's visa was delayed because their consul didn't accepted their typewritten notarized I-134. I was planning on typing my I-34 since my handwritting is not that good and it'll be notarized after that.

Thanks!

October 1996-We met during college days.

April 24, '97-Started our relationship.

June '97-Kayz migrated to US

April '99-June '99 - Kayz trip to Philippines.

February-March '06 - Kayz 2nd trip

September-October '06 - Kayz 3rd trip

October 2006- Engaged!!

November 14, 2006 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 16, '06 - NOA-1

December 14, '06 - Touched 3 times and it's APPROVED !

December 20, '06 - NVC received.Case# MNL2006854XXX

December 27, '06 - Manila Embassy received

February 26,'07 - Packet 4

APRIL 2-3, '07 - Medical

APRIL 13, '07 - Kayz 4th trip to

APRIL 16, 2007 - INTERVIEW DAY! APPROVED!

April 25, '07 - CFO Seminar

May 1, '07 - Flight to USA together,POE-LAX

May 7, 2007 - Wedding!

June 8, 2007 - AOS/EAD sent

June 11, '07 - Received at Chicago

June 15, '07 - NOA's

June 20, '07 - Touched (AOS/EAD)

June 29, '07 - Touched (EAD)

July 13, '07 - Biometrics

July 16, 17, '07 - Touched (AOS)

July 24, 2007 - AOS Transferred to CSC

July 28,30,31 '07 - Touched (AOS)

August 17,19 '07 -Touched (AOS)

August 28, 2007 - EAD card received

September 10, 2007 - GC received exp. date 9/4/09

July 8, 2009 - I-751 Sent to VSC

July 10, 2009 - VSC received

July 16, 2009 - Check Cashed

July 17, 2009 - Biometrics Letter (8/8/2009)

August 8, 2009 - Biometrics done

November 21, 2009 - Approval Letter received dated 11/17

does anyone here has experienced visa delivery over two weeks, thanks! im freaking out mine is already two weeks and haven't heard anything from the embassy yet! salamat!

Yes, unfortunately I do have experience with visa delivery over two weeks. I believe it took 23 days for our visa to be released from the embassy to delbros. Even though Jenalyn saw "k1 approved" stamped on the documentation and she paid delbros before she left the embassy. A follow-up call a week later to the embassy revealed there was a delay in "releasing" the visa for unspecified reasons. Her interview was Dec. 5, and her visa was released on Dec. 22nd. Or has your visa been "released" and its "in-transit" with delbros for over 2-weeks?

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Phil-Am K1 Information…

I'm almost ready to go final with this...

Pre NOA2

(K1 Introduction) - If you are just starting your K1 visa journey, please check out this information provided by the Department of State (DOS) on the K1 visa experience (CLICK HERE). I found this information very insightful when I first started. Please note that the “How to Apply for a Social Security Number Card” section is INCORRECT because K1 visa beneficiaries may ONLY apply for a SSN card upon arriving into the United States. Please also review VJ's K1 guide (CLICK HERE)

(Case Status) - Once you have filed your case and received your case number, please register on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website using the Case Status Online Tool to receive emailed updates concerning your case (CLICK HERE). NOTE: If you want emailed updates to multiple addresses then you must create multiple customer portfolio accounts. When your petition is approval (NOA2), this tool is of no further use to you until after the beneficiary arrives in the states, get’s married, applies for the Adjustment of Status (AOS), Employment Authorization Document, (EAD), and/or Advance Parole (AP) because this tool does not track the activity being performed at the National Visa Center (NVC) or the Manila Embassy.

Post NOA2

(1). The National Visa Center (NVC) number is within my signature. NVC assigns your case number once your case is approved (NOA2). They also may perform a preliminary background check from what I’ve read then forwards your package/case to the Manila Embassy. This process usually takes anywhere from 14 – 30 days.

(2). The Manila Embassy (USE) Packet 4, the phone number, a visa interview testimony, along with a sample Appointment Letter are within my signature block. NOTE: Packet 4 can be acquired from the Manila Embassy website which gives directions on what documents are required by the beneficiary for the visa interview. Starting 01 November 2006, ALL nonimmigrant visa applicants must use the online Electronic Visa Application Form (EVAF) to complete the DS-156 (Nonimmigrant Visa Application). To date, only the DS-156 has the barcode (on the first and last page) and is the ONLY form available online at http://evisaforms.state.gov. However, the USE is now including the form DS-156 with the barcodes as part of Packet 4. You may complete the DS-156K (Nonimmigrant Fiancé(e) Visa Application) and the DS-157 (Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application) (this is the form the bank validates when you pay the visa application fee) and the I-134 (Affidavit of Support) via the computer, type-writer, or handwritten. See the Most Frequently Asked Questions for the K1 visa forms (CLICK HERE). If you need to call the Manila Embassy, dial 0 for the operator, and ask for the Immigrant Visa Unit. The average interview appointment is assigned approximately 100 – 150 days from the receipt of your package from the NVC. Beneficiaries are now sent a letter of receipt from the USE once their physical files are received. However, this is NOT Packet 3 because the Manila Embassy ONLY issues Packet 4, and the letter of receipt is not always sent to the beneficiaries. Please also check out this instructional visa interview information (CLICK HERE) (Thx Sillygirl).

(3).The Department of State (DOS) number is within my signature. After your case is approved (NOA2) and reaches the Manila Embassy, you may call DOS instead on the Manila Embassy to obtain status of your case and make inquiries concerning your interview date. NOTE: DOS has no direct participation in the K1 process.

(4). The Visa Interview Appointments website is within my signature (the beneficiary's interview appointment and medical exam will be scheduled by the USE). NOTE: Please do NOT press enter after the case number is entered because that will not yield a result. Please click on the "Check Appointment" tab. If the appointments have been scheduled, the following will be available: Case Number, Visa Classification, St. Luke’s appointment Date, and Embassy Appointment Date, but if the appointments are NOT scheduled yet, the result will be "Case Number Not Found on Appointment List."

(5). St. Luke’s Extension Clinic (SLEC) information is within my signature. SLEC is where the beneficiary goes to take the medical exam and vaccination. The process takes two days: Day 1 is the medical exam (the beneficiary's passport will be taken and sent to the USE along with the medical exam results) and; Day 2 is the vaccination (the beneficiary will be given the x-ray film and the vaccination worksheet/record). NOTE: If the Manila Embassy does not mail the beneficiary the K1 Visa Packet and Appointment Letter, then call SLEC to arrange to pick them up at SLEC. Be advised, the beneficiary's medical exam will be scheduled one week before the visa interview by the USE. Per the Manila Embassy Thread, we recommend that the beneficiary takes the medical exam anywhere from 2 weeks to a month before the interview to ensure the results are available for the Consular Officer and to prepare in the unfortunate event of unfavorable medical results. The beneficiary may reschedule the appointment with SLEC or walk-in with the appointment letter and/or NOA2 (don't forget to bring the passport and medical exam fee).

(6). The DELBROS website is within my signature. DELBROS is the company responsible for delivering the beneficiary’s Visa and POE information. The DELBROS delivery fee is paid subsequent to the beneficiary’s visa interview at the Manila Embassy. Per the Manila Embassy website, the current delivery fee/time is as follows:

* Metro Manila Areas, 135 Philippine Pesos, Delivered one (1) to three (3) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

* Provincial Key Cities (ex. Cebu City, Davao City, etc.) 165 Philippine Pesos; Delivered three (3) to five (5) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

* Outside Provincial Key Cities, (ex. Capiz, Leyte, Bukidnon, etc.), Cost depends on area/location, Delivered five (5) to seven (7) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

NOTE: Per the DELBROS staff, the Manila Embassy can take as much as three (3) business days to release the visa and POE package, which is NOT included in the deliver times above. You may also call the Manila Embassy, dial 0 for the operator, and ask for Delbros, after the visa is approve, to acquire about the status of your visa delivery.

(7). Beneficiaries are required to attend a CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar that are held in Manila and Cebu, whichever is more convenient, before traveling abroad (the corresponding links within my signature). Attending the CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar is a Philippine government requirement which states, "Per Republic Act 8239 and Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Order 28-94, Filipinos proceeding abroad as fiancé(e)s and spouses of foreign nationals are required to attend the CFO's guidance and counseling programs... " For more info (CLICK HERE). NOTE: The CFO Guidance and Couseling Seminar is not stated as a requirement within the Packet 4 instructions. However, after the visa is approved, instructions on attending the CFO Guidance and Counseling seminar are included in the visa and Port of Entry (POE) package received by the beneficiary. If the beneficiary takes the seminar before receiving the visa, then the beneficiary will have to return to the CFO in order to receive the CFO sticker anytime after the visa is received. Travel abroad is prohibited without the CFO sticker within the beneficiary's passport (the visa is within the passport). Please check out this instructional information on the PRISM Guidance and Counceling Seminar experience (CLICK HERE) (Thx Sillygirl).

(8). The I-94 Arrival / Departure Record form is within my signature. Foreigners (beneficiaries) complete the I-94 and the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer stamps the applicant’s visa and the arrival and departure portions of the I-94 at the Port of Entry (POE) when entering the States. The CBP Officer will keep the arrival portion and staple the departure portion of the I-94 to your visa where they stamped the beneficiaries arrival date. You will need this for the Adjustment of Status process. NOTE: Even though it’s simple, I have supplied this so you will know what it looks like and what is required to be filled out.

NOTE: The red text indicates the recent updates/chages. Please let me know if there are any suggestions. I have also correlated the numbers above to my signature below.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

The blue ink requirement according tot he notary is for the signature only. The rest can be filled out online or electronicaly and printed. The Notary here also used a #2 pencil to shade in the stamp so it would photo copy. Good luck and congrats on the beginning of he next waiting phase. Ken & Maria

I called Manila embassy last night and spoke to a very nice and helpful lady at extension 5184.. She was very patient with me and I was very satisfied with all her answers for most of them seems to be true :) .She assured me that my packet is at their location and that it is in good hands. No interview date set up for us yet..it's still too soon anyway. I wish I'll know who that lady was so I can send her a thank you card or something :D ..it's very hard to find a person who's as helpful as she is when calling the embassy.

I have a question about I-134, can it be typed,sign,notarized & dated or the whole form has to be handwritten with blue ink? I read over at the other thread that someone's visa was delayed because their consul didn't accepted their typewritten notarized I-134. I was planning on typing my I-34 since my handwritting is not that good and it'll be notarized after that.

Thanks!

"Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!"

Timeline:

22 Jul 06 - Received NOA-1

18 Sep 06 - Received NOA2 in mail

11 Oct 06 - Case MNL783xxx received by Manila Embassy... guess NVC lied

26 Dec 06 - Received Packet 4

18-19 Jan 07 - Medical complete early, scheduled 8 Feb

19 Jan - CFO completed after SLE shots... have to go back for the stamp after visa approval

15 Feb 07 - Interview Approved

24 Feb 07 - Arrive at Honolulu POE

2 Apr 07 - Married, civil ceremony, mailed AOS

17 Apr 07 - Checks cashed for AOS & AP

22 Apr 07 - Filed Expedite for AP

8 May 07 - Biometrics Appt

8 May 07 - Filed complaint with local USCIS for no action on Expedite request

9 May 07 - AP Expedite approved via email

14 May 07 - received AP I-512L documents in the mail

25 Jun 07 - AOS Interview scheduled but cancelled due to deployment and family emergency

29 Nov 07 - Visited local USCIS to reschedule AOS interview

15 Jan 08 - Local USCIS finally forwards reschedule request after formal complaint

8 Feb 08 - Received new Interview date

28 Mar 08 - AOS Interview ..investigation reopened due to incorrect birthdate that was identified 05/07

16 Apr 08 - CRIS Notice of GC approval and welcome notice via email

25 Apr 08 - GC received finally!

15 Jan 10 - Mailed Lifting of Conditions Package

19 Jan 10 - Package received at VT USCIS

22 Jan 10 - Checked cashed by USCIS

26 Jan 10 - Received NOA dated 20 Jan 10

29 Jan 10 - Received NOA for Biometrics

St. Luke’s Extension Clinic (SLEC) The beneficiary may reschedule the appointment with SLEC or walk-in with the appointment letter and/or NOA2. This is strange as my fiancee and I went to the St. Luke’s Extension Clinic with our NO2, the officer refused to allow us to enter as we had no appointment letter from the Embassy. What did we do wrong?

Our case finally arrived at the Embassy on December 19, but normally a two month backlog to send a packet to us.

Dr. Joe May

Phil-Am K1 Information…

(5). St. Luke’s Extension Clinic (SLEC) information is within my signature. SLEC is where the beneficiary goes to take the medical exam and vaccination. The process takes two days: Day 1 is the medical exam (the beneficiary's passport will be taken and sent to the USE along with the medical exam results) and; Day 2 is the vaccination (the beneficiary will be given the x-ray film and the vaccination worksheet/record). NOTE: If the Manila Embassy does not mail the beneficiary the K1 Visa Packet and Appointment Letter, then call SLEC to arrange to pick them up at SLEC. Be advised, the beneficiary's medical exam will be scheduled one week before the visa interview by the USE. Per the Manila Embassy Thread, we recommend that the beneficiary takes the medical exam anywhere from 2 weeks to a month before the interview to ensure the results are available for the Consular Officer and to prepare in the unfortunate event of unfavorable medical results. The beneficiary may reschedule the appointment with SLEC or walk-in with the appointment letter and/or NOA2 (don't forget to bring the passport and medical exam fee).

(

post-27163-1169152011_thumb.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
St. Luke’s Extension Clinic (SLEC) The beneficiary may reschedule the appointment with SLEC or walk-in with the appointment letter and/or NOA2. This is strange as my fiancee and I went to the St. Luke’s Extension Clinic with our NO2, the officer refused to allow us to enter as we had no appointment letter from the Embassy. What did we do wrong?

Our case finally arrived at the Embassy on December 19, but normally a two month backlog to send a packet to us.

Dr. Joe May

Phil-Am K1 Information…

My fiancee was ready to go to St. Luke's with NOA2 and print-out from the Embassy VISA website showing the appointment date, and we would have requested packet pick-up there too (and I would have called SLEC to verify it's there). Our appointment letter showed up just in time, but we would have gone ahead and done it without the letter, as many people have done that successfully. Did your fiance take the print-out from the Embassy VISA website? Did you request packet pick-up at SLEC?

BTW, my fiancee is from CDO too. :)

Edited by garya505

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I found Sundays have the least expensive tickets (Kayak). Friday the 9th of February has a real inexpensive ticket Manila to LAX

Thanks, Kirk! :thumbs: I should have thought about that! I do recall that last April when I was purchasing my tickets to the Philippines through Cathay Pacific, I called them directly and the rep on the phone was really helpful in finding me the best price ($960 for a roundtrip from LAX to Manila).

I just tried Kayak and found the prices the best so far! I even checked to see what the prices would be for a Sunday flight out just over 2 weeks from today's date to see if the price would be much more, but the price was still in the same range, which is comforting because I think I'll wait until Jinky's interview to purchase the tickets. I figure it's going to take about 10 days for Delbros to deliver the Visa to her in Cebu so waiting to fly out a couple of weeks after interview is a reasonable wait. I realize everybody here is anxious to be reunited but I'm wondering how many who've booked their flights too close to the interview date will have to reschedule?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
does anyone here has experienced visa delivery over two weeks, thanks! im freaking out mine is already two weeks and haven't heard anything from the embassy yet! salamat!

Yes, unfortunately I do have experience with visa delivery over two weeks. I believe it took 23 days for our visa to be released from the embassy to delbros. Even though Jenalyn saw "k1 approved" stamped on the documentation and she paid delbros before she left the embassy. A follow-up call a week later to the embassy revealed there was a delay in "releasing" the visa for unspecified reasons. Her interview was Dec. 5, and her visa was released on Dec. 22nd. Or has your visa been "released" and its "in-transit" with delbros for over 2-weeks?

A very important point to those who are booking their flights within 2 weeks of interview!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

A very important point to those who are booking their flights within 2 weeks of interview!

Steven and Jenky

Best of luck to you with your interview on the 16th, my fiancee medical and appointment is also on the same date in Manila

Steve

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Steve and Jinky, Good luck on your upcoming interview, I'm sure you will do very well as you both seem to be very organized.

I would also like to thank you for all the links in your signature, as well as all the other advice that you have given. You have helped us so much, and as with most things the more familiar you are with something, the more comfortable you are with it. Again, thanks so much and let us know how the interview and subsequent visa and trip go, as well as the wedding of course.

Dean and Gra

Dr. Joe May

My fiancee was ready to go to St. Luke's with NOA2 and print-out from the Embassy VISA website showing the appointment date, and we would have requested packet pick-up there too (and I would have called SLEC to verify it's there). Our appointment letter showed up just in time, but we would have gone ahead and done it without the letter, as many people have done that successfully. Did your fiance take the print-out from the Embassy VISA website? Did you request packet pick-up at SLEC?

BTW, my fiancee is from CDO too. :)

Dr. May...

According to your timeline, your case arrived at the USE on 21 Dec 06 and you stopped by SLEC in November. The medical and interviews are schedule approximately 100 - 150 days from the receipt of the hardcopy files from the NVC. Again, I'm really sorry that you were turned away and like Gary505, I have not read that occurring in the past. However, it was a blessing because, if your medical exam results are completed too far in advance of your visa interview, the results could and probably would be invalid by the time your interview date comes around. Please continue to check the Visa Interview Appointments website and/or follow-up with the USE on the status of your appointment dates.

Cheers!!!

Sheriff Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Aside from the medical exam fee and DELBROS shipping fee, is there any more payment required after the interview? Immigrant visa fee was already paid during the processing period. Any response is much appreciated. Thank you. :)

I believe that once visa, medical and Delbros fees are paid, the process is all done for IR. The next fees you need to worry about would be the travel tax (P1,620) and airport/security fee (P750).

got a question! they say we'll have to bring our x-ray film with us to the US... do i really have to hand carry it (it wont fit in my bag), or putting it in a check-in luggage would do just fine??? if its important for the immigration officer then no choice but to carry it w/ me, if its not actually "needed" then it'll goes to the luggage... any ideas??? thanks!

US Immigration does not take the xray film at POE so you can keep that in your check-in luggage. Below is a direct (albeit funny) quote from VJ's "Visa FAQ" http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-enter.html

About the X-ray you have been carefully guarding...No one will take your X-ray, the USCIS (INS) doesn't care about it. If you like you can give it to your new physician in the US, you can hang it on the wall in your new US residence, or it can become part of your first load of trash in your US garbage can.

Sheriff,

You may want to consider adding the info highlighted in red to minimize chances of being turned away at medical without appointment letter.

Phil-Am K1 Information…

(5). St. Luke’s Extension Clinic (SLEC) information is within my signature. SLEC is where the beneficiary goes to take the medical exam and vaccination. The process takes two days: Day 1 is the medical exam (the beneficiary's passport will be taken and sent to the USE along with the medical exam results) and; Day 2 is the vaccination (the beneficiary will be given the x-ray film and the vaccination worksheet/record). NOTE: If the Manila Embassy does not mail the beneficiary the K1 Visa Packet and Appointment Letter, then call SLEC to arrange to pick them up at SLEC. Be advised, the beneficiary's medical exam will be scheduled one week before the visa interview by the USE. Per the Manila Embassy Thread, we recommend that the beneficiary takes the medical exam anywhere from 2 weeks to a month before the interview to ensure the results are available for the Consular Officer and to prepare in the unfortunate event of unfavorable medical results. The beneficiary may reschedule the appointment with SLEC or walk-in with the appointment letter. If appointment letter is not available, present the following documents: (1) copy of NOA2, (2) copy of BCA/NVC letter with Manila case number (3) print-out of appointment from the website. (don't forget to bring the passport, photos and medical exam fee).

got a question! they say we'll have to bring our x-ray film with us to the US... do i really have to hand carry it (it wont fit in my bag), or putting it in a check-in luggage would do just fine??? if its important for the immigration officer then no choice but to carry it w/ me, if its not actually "needed" then it'll goes to the luggage... any ideas??? thanks!

US Immigration does not take the xray film at POE so you can keep that in your check-in luggage. Below is a direct (albeit funny) quote from VJ's "Visa FAQ" http://www.visajourney.com/faq/k1k2visa-enter.html

About the X-ray you have been carefully guarding...No one will take your X-ray, the USCIS (INS) doesn't care about it. If you like you can give it to your new physician in the US, you can hang it on the wall in your new US residence, or it can become part of your first load of trash in your US garbage can.

thanks PW. and also to those who replied regarding about the infamous x-ray film...

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Ok I have searched and come up empty. Does anyone have an example of the "Letter of Advice" required for marriage between the ages of 21-25? I know by the Family Code it is only required if applying for a marriage license in the PI, but I read some where that the CFO sometimes ask for these even though it is not required for the visa. Ken & Maria

"Better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not!"

Timeline:

22 Jul 06 - Received NOA-1

18 Sep 06 - Received NOA2 in mail

11 Oct 06 - Case MNL783xxx received by Manila Embassy... guess NVC lied

26 Dec 06 - Received Packet 4

18-19 Jan 07 - Medical complete early, scheduled 8 Feb

19 Jan - CFO completed after SLE shots... have to go back for the stamp after visa approval

15 Feb 07 - Interview Approved

24 Feb 07 - Arrive at Honolulu POE

2 Apr 07 - Married, civil ceremony, mailed AOS

17 Apr 07 - Checks cashed for AOS & AP

22 Apr 07 - Filed Expedite for AP

8 May 07 - Biometrics Appt

8 May 07 - Filed complaint with local USCIS for no action on Expedite request

9 May 07 - AP Expedite approved via email

14 May 07 - received AP I-512L documents in the mail

25 Jun 07 - AOS Interview scheduled but cancelled due to deployment and family emergency

29 Nov 07 - Visited local USCIS to reschedule AOS interview

15 Jan 08 - Local USCIS finally forwards reschedule request after formal complaint

8 Feb 08 - Received new Interview date

28 Mar 08 - AOS Interview ..investigation reopened due to incorrect birthdate that was identified 05/07

16 Apr 08 - CRIS Notice of GC approval and welcome notice via email

25 Apr 08 - GC received finally!

15 Jan 10 - Mailed Lifting of Conditions Package

19 Jan 10 - Package received at VT USCIS

22 Jan 10 - Checked cashed by USCIS

26 Jan 10 - Received NOA dated 20 Jan 10

29 Jan 10 - Received NOA for Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.