windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

I'm just curious when my husband gets here on a Immigrant visa, can we fly the next day to a different state like in Florida. I need to know because he wanted to visit his relatives over there before he gets a job or to settle down here in california. And i have my doubts cause he still dont have an I.D. to present nor a SS no. Hope somebody could help me with this :help: Thank you guys!!! :blush:

there should be no problem traveling inside the US. he'll have his passport and visa as picture IDs.

Thank You for your quick reply roymcn3rd. We're still preparing for his interview but we wanted to make sure we could visit my in-laws once he gets here. Again thank you!

.png

California Service Center

I-130 Sent: 2005-05-11

I-130 NOA1: 2005-05-18

I-130 Approved: 2006-03-09

NVC

Recieved Case No: MNL200657xxxx 2006-03-25

Recieved DS-3032/I-864 Bill: 2006-04-06

Pay I-864 Bill: 2006-04-07

Recieved I-864 Package: 2006-04-29

Return Completed DS3032 Package:2006-05-02

Recieved IV Bill: 2006-05-12

Pay IV Bill: 2006-05-13

Recieved Instruction Package: 2006-06-02

Case Completed: 2006-09-01

Interview Date: 2007-01-19

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does she need too bring all her proof of a relationship also? Will they ask interview-related questions?

She need too bring the ds-156, 156k, 157 or the 134?

Wow we are so close also! Next week she will leave!

1) Yup, she will need to bring proof of relationship. Not sure what you mean by “interview-related” questions but she will be asked questions about you and how you met.

2) She needs to bring all the forms that you mentioned and everything that is listed in packet 4 (BC, NBI, W2, divorce decree, etc. etc.)

3) Yup, you're very close so good luck!

Oooppss, sorry for my erroneous reply. My brain was not functioning properly last night. I only realized my mistake when I read ronmay and roy's replies. Vic&el were asking about proof of relationship during medical and not the interview itself.

1) Proof of relationship is not required during medical

2) DS forms are not required during medical

Gee, I'm sorry about that and for the confusion it may have caused.

PW

Edited by PatientlyWaiting

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Once your husband clears POE and gets the 194 card stapled into his passport just have him carry the passport as his ID, he is free to travel to all US States just like a domestic flight in the phils except less food, terrible service and you get to pay more for the ticket too! <smile>Welcome to America

I'm just curious when my husband gets here on a Immigrant visa, can we fly the next day to a different state like in Florida. I need to know because he wanted to visit his relatives over there before he gets a job or to settle down here in california. And i have my doubts cause he still dont have an I.D. to present nor a SS no. Hope somebody could help me with this :help: Thank you guys!!! :blush:
Edited by cybernutguy

04/25/2006 l married Cebu Philippines

11/28/2006 l Interview US Embassy Manila

12/15/2006 l Received k3 VISA

12/27/2006 l POE Detroit USA - Home!!!

AOS - Dallas DORA

07/17/2007 l AOS Interview - accepted into DORA 90 day program

09/06/2007 l Biometrics Appointment Dallas Texas

10/15/2007 l AOS Approved - received "Welcome to the United States" Letter

10/23/2007 l Received Greencard "Permanent Resident Card"

next: lift greencard 2yr condition June/2009 / goal: US Citizenship - 2010

hi all!

a question about airline taxes...

my fiance bought my ticket at orbitz cost $504 plus tax $110.10... now my confusion starts. orbitz told my fiance that i shouldnt be paying anymore taxes here in phil airport since its being payed. is this true? coz what ive really heard and even CFO told me that once u purchased ur ticket abroad expect to pay P1600 for taxes at the airport... but well i guess true or not i should be ready for my money just in case... tnx!!! God bless

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Orbitz probably meant that all US taxes have been paid for. They may not be aware of Philippine travel tax. As far as I know, no ticketing outlets outside the Philippines are authorized to collect Philippine travel tax. Note that the US Security Fee alone costs $90 (YAY!!!) :wacko:

Below is a list of taxes and fees that are "normally" charged when buying tickets going to the US. Depending on airline and destination, charges will vary.

1) $90 - US Security Fee (sometimes computed as part of airfare)

2) $15 - Int'l Arrival Tax

3) $ 5 - US Customs Users Fee

4) $ 5 - US Immigration Users Fee

5) $ 5 - US Animal & Plant Health Inspection Fee

6) $ ?? - Fuel surcharge (when gas price is high)

7) $33 - Philippine travel tax (paid only by Filipino citizens). $ value varies depending on prevailing exchange rate

Items 2~6 are sometimes referred to as "Combined Tax"

Yes, better to bring P1,620 plus P700 (or P750? I forgot) for Phil. airport tax. They increased effective January 2007.

Edited by PatientlyWaiting

Phil-Am K1 Information…

Pre NOA2

(K1 Introduction) - If you are just starting your K1 visa journey, please check out this information provided by the Department of State (DOS) on the K1 visa experience (CLICK HERE). I found this information very insightful when I first started. Please note that the “How to Apply for a Social Security Number Card” section is INCORRECT because K1 visa beneficiaries may ONLY apply for a SSN card upon arriving into the United States. Please also review VJ's K1 guide (CLICK HERE)

(Case Status) - Once you have filed your case and received your case number, please register on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website using the Case Status Online Tool to receive emailed updates concerning your case (CLICK HERE). NOTE: If you want emailed updates to multiple addresses then you must create multiple customer portfolio accounts. When your petition is approval (NOA2), this tool is of no further use to you until after the beneficiary arrives in the states, get’s married, applies for the Adjustment of Status (AOS), Employment Authorization Document, (EAD), and/or Advance Parole (AP) because this tool does not track the activity being performed at the National Visa Center (NVC) or the Manila Embassy.

Post NOA2

(1). The National Visa Center (NVC) number is within my signature. NVC assigns your case number once your case is approved (NOA2). They also may perform a preliminary background check from what I’ve read then forwards your package/case to the Manila Embassy. This process usually takes anywhere from 14 – 30 days.

(2). The Manila Embassy (USE) Packet 4, the phone number, a visa interview testimony, along with a sample Appointment Letter are within my signature block. NOTE: Packet 4 can be acquired from the Manila Embassy website which gives directions on what documents are required by the beneficiary for the visa interview. Starting 01 November 2006, ALL nonimmigrant visa applicants must use the online Electronic Visa Application Form (EVAF) to complete the DS-156 (Nonimmigrant Visa Application). To date, only the DS-156 has the barcode (on the first and last page) and is the ONLY form available online at http://evisaforms.state.gov. However, the USE is now including the form DS-156 with the barcodes as part of Packet 4. You may complete the DS-156K (Nonimmigrant Fiancé(e) Visa Application) and the DS-157 (Supplemental Nonimmigrant Visa Application) (this is the form the bank validates when you pay the visa application fee) and the I-134 (Affidavit of Support) via the computer, type-writer, or handwritten. See the Most Frequently Asked Questions for the K1 visa forms (CLICK HERE). If you need to call the Manila Embassy, dial 0 for the operator, and ask for the Immigrant Visa Unit. The average interview appointment is assigned approximately 100 – 150 days from the receipt of your package from the NVC. Beneficiaries are now sent a letter of receipt from the USE once their physical files are received. However, this is NOT Packet 3 because the Manila Embassy ONLY issues Packet 4, and the letter of receipt is not always sent to the beneficiaries. Please also check out this instructional visa interview information (CLICK HERE) (Thx Sillygirl)

(3).The Department of State (DOS) number is within my signature. After your case is approved (NOA2) and reaches the Manila Embassy, you may call DOS instead on the Manila Embassy to obtain status of your case and make inquiries concerning your interview date. NOTE: DOS has no direct participation in the K1 process.

(4). The Visa Interview Appointments website is within my signature (the beneficiary's interview appointment and medical exam will be scheduled by the USE). NOTE: Please do NOT press enter after the case number is entered because that will not yield a result. Please click on the "Check Appointment" tab. If the appointments have been scheduled, the following will be available: Case Number, Visa Classification, St. Luke’s appointment Date, and Embassy Appointment Date, but if the appointments are NOT scheduled yet, the result will be "Case Number Not Found on Appointment List."

(5). St. Luke’s Extension Clinic (SLEC) information is within my signature. SLEC is where the beneficiary goes to take the medical exam and vaccination. The process takes two days: Day 1 is the medical exam (the beneficiary's passport will be taken and sent to the USE along with the medical exam results) and; Day 2 is the vaccination (the beneficiary will be given the x-ray film and the vaccination worksheet/record). NOTE: If the Manila Embassy does not mail the beneficiary the K1 Visa Packet and Appointment Letter, then call SLEC to arrange to pick them up at SLEC. Be advised, the beneficiary's medical exam will be scheduled one week before the visa interview by the USE. Per the Manila Embassy Thread, we recommend that the beneficiary takes the medical exam anywhere from 2 weeks to a month before the interview to ensure the results are available for the Consular Officer and to prepare in the unfortunate event of unfavorable medical results. The beneficiary may reschedule the appointment with SLEC or walk-in with the appointment letter and/or NOA2 (don't forget to bring the passport and medical exam fee).

(6). The DELBROS website is within my signature. DELBROS is the company responsible for delivering the beneficiary’s Visa and POE information. The DELBROS delivery fee is paid subsequent to the beneficiary’s visa interview at the Manila Embassy. Per the Manila Embassy website, the current delivery fee/time is as follows:

* Metro Manila Areas, 135 Philippine Pesos, Delivered one (1) to three (3) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

* Provincial Key Cities (ex. Cebu City, Davao City, etc.) 165 Philippine Pesos; Delivered three (3) to five (5) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

* Outside Provincial Key Cities, (ex. Capiz, Leyte, Bukidnon, etc.), Cost depends on area/location, Delivered five (5) to seven (7) business days after release of visaed passport to the courier

NOTE: Per the DELBROS staff, the Manila Embassy can take as much as three (3) business days to release the visa and POE package, which is NOT included in the deliver times above. You may also call the Manila Embassy, dial 0 for the operator, and ask for Delbros, after the visa is approve, to acquire about the status of your visa delivery.

(7). Beneficiaries are required to attend a CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar that are held in Manila and Cebu, whichever is more convenient, before traveling abroad (the corresponding links within my signature). Attending the CFO Guidance and Counseling seminar is a Philippine government requirement which states, "Per Republic Act 8239 and Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) Order 28-94, Filipinos proceeding abroad as fiancé(e)s and spouses of foreign nationals are required to attend the CFO's guidance and counseling programs... " For more info (CLICK HERE). NOTE: The CFO Guidance and Couseling Seminar is not stated as a requirement within the Packet 4 instructions. However, this CFO requirement for K1 visa holders is sent to the beneficiary with the visa delivery. Moreover, the beneficiary can NOT travel abroad without receiving the Guidance and Counseling Certificate, which is issued at the completion of the seminar, and subsequent CFO sticker, for which the beneficiary will have to return to the CFO upon the receipt of the visa. Please check out this instructional information on the PRISM Guidance and Counceling Seminar experience (CLICK HERE) (Thx Sillygirl).

(8). The I-94 Arrival / Departure Record form is within my signature. Foreigners (beneficiaries) complete the I-94 and the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officer stamps the applicant’s visa and the arrival and departure portions of the I-94 at the Port of Entry (POE) when entering the States. The CBP Officer will keep the arrival portion and staple the departure portion of the I-94 to your visa where they stamped the beneficiaries arrival date. You will need this for the Adjustment of Status process. NOTE: Even though it’s simple, I have supplied this so you will know what it looks like and what is required to be filled out.

NOTE: The red text indicates the recent updates/chages. Please let me know if there are any suggestions. I have also correlated the numbers above to my signature below.

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Does she need too bring all her proof of a relationship also? Will they ask interview-related questions?

She need too bring the ds-156, 156k, 157 or the 134?

Wow we are so close also! Next week she will leave!

1) Yup, she will need to bring proof of relationship. Not sure what you mean by “interview-related” questions but she will be asked questions about you and how you met.

2) She needs to bring all the forms that you mentioned and everything that is listed in packet 4 (BC, NBI, W2, divorce decree, etc. etc.)

3) Yup, you're very close so good luck!

Oooppss, sorry for my erroneous reply. My brain was not functioning properly last night. I only realized my mistake when I read ronmay and roy's replies. Vic&el were asking about proof of relationship during medical and not the interview itself.

1) Proof of relationship is not required during medical

2) DS forms are not required during medical

Gee, I'm sorry about that and for the confusion it may have caused.

PW

No worries PW, that is way I gave you time too reply before I did.

I know she has most of the extra items they she will bring too the medical (last month's x-ray, etc)

Thanks for all your help guys!

We are just lacking a few print outs of my paycheck stubs due too her printer stop working.

She may need too go too a cafe too make those print outs.

recieved @ CSC: 5-5-06

NOA1 mailed: 5-16-06

RFE 6-23-06

RFE mailed 8-7-06

Approved NOA2 9-07-06

Approved NOA2 email :) 9-11-06

Interview 02-01-07

AR lifted 03-14-07

visa delivery 03-17-07

Flight to USA POE LAX!!! 04-20-07 Welcome to America!

CIVIL MARRIAGE 04-27-07

SSN Applied for 05-18-07

AOS PREP TIME!!! ??-??-??

K2 interview APPROVED

Case Number: MNL20067682##

Visa Classification: K1

St. Luke's Appointment Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 (7:00:00 AM)

Embassy Appointment Date: Wednesday, February 06, 2008 (7:30:00 AM) (Approved )

Visa in hand 02-21-08

Travel clearance required by DSWD for the husband of his step-son!

Flight to the US for her son same POE 03-18-08

I know she has most of the extra items they she will bring too the medical (last month's x-ray, etc)

hi! did u mean she'll be bringing a one-month-old x-ray film? i brought a 3-week-old xray film but they didnt take it coz what they need is at least a 3-month-old x-ray film... but there's no harm on bringing it anyways even if its not needed coz in my case i have a bone density which can be seen on the xray and they might think its a spotting or something so just in case they will ask for another xray test at least i can show them another film which actually focuses specifically on the fractured rib... good thing they never asked for another test... good luck on her med and interview!!!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

For the Manila embassy interview, can my fiancee use her passport style photograph she submitted with her K1 petition? She took that photo about 7 months ago. I don't see why she cannot. Any experience anyone in using the photos submitted with the petition? thx. :blush:

Aug 1, 2006 Submit I-129F petition
Aug 4 - Cali Service Center received
Aug 15 - NOA1
Aug 22 - Touched
Oct 3 - Touched
Oct 4 - Touched
Oct 5 - NOA2..Yey
Oct 7 - Touched
Oct 19 - NVC received petition
Oct 20 - Manila Embassy received..Yey
Feb 16, 2007 - Interview
Feb 24 - VISA in hand
Mar 10 - POE at Honolulu Int. Airport
Mar 20 - Civil Wedding
Mar 23 - Marriage Certificate Ready for Pickup
March 30 - Pick up Marriage Certificate & Filed SSN
April 02 - Mailed AOS & EAD
April 08 - AOS & EAD received by USCIS
April 12- SSN Card (indicating married name) arrives at mail
April 13 - NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
April 17 - Checks cashed (AOS & EAD)
May 5 - Biometrics Appointment
June 19 – AOS Interview
June 21 - Card in production. AOS approved
July 2 - Received AOS/EAD (white card)
Aug 18 - Beach Wedding (formal ceremony)

Timeline

About going to medical with cough and congestion.

Lilia went to the medical on 12/21 with bronchitis. She had congestion and a cough. Her interview was supposed to be 12/28.

The nurse at St. Lukes required Lilia to come back to St. Lukes on Jan 9/10/11 for sputum tests to make sure she doesn't have TB. After the sputum tests, Lilia was required to go back to St. Lukes on 1/12 for pulmonary exam.

Good news is that she is fine, lungs and sputum are clear. Of course, we already knew that because I sent her to a private doctor in the interim. After pulmonary exam on 1/12, she was required to go back to St. Lukes on 12/15 for release of medical, vaccinations and give passport to be sent to USE.

This whole mess cost us a fortune in airline tickets, private doctors, hotel and associated expenses.

Now, today I can start calling the USE to reschedule the appointment.

Does anyone know the absolute best way to go about requesting a "rescheduled" appointment? Her medical is complete and her passport is already at the USE. I will begin calling tomorrow morning Manila time.

03/20/2006 - I-129F - Sent FedEX

03/28/2006 - NOA 1 (Receipt) - NOA issued from CSC

07/03/2006 - RFE (Receipt) - RFE Received

07/07/2006 - RFE and Waiver Request - RFE arrived at CSC

09/01/2006 - NOA2 - USCIS Email - Approved w/Waiver

09/22/2006 - Electronic Version - Manila - Embassy Received

12/13/2006 - Packet 4 Received via DHL

12/21/2007 - Medical St. Lukes

12/22/2006 - St. Luke's canceled medical in progress - required additional tests in Jan for upper respiratory congestion.

12/28/2006 - Interview Canceled because of congestion and cough during medical at St. Lukes

01/09/2007 - St. Luke's for 3 consecutive days of "sputum tests and finish medical"

01/10/2007 - St. Luke's for 3 consecutive days of "sputum tests and finish medical"

01/11/2007 - St. Luke's for 3 consecutive days of "sputum tests and finish medical"

01/12/2007 - St. Luke's for pulmonary exam - EVERYTHING CLEAR

01/15/2007 - St. Luke's for vaccinations and release of medical to USE

02/26/2007 - Interview APPROVED - 11+ months for K1 Visa

03/05/2007 - Visa in hand

03/05/2007 - CFO Completed

03/06/2007 - Arrived in Dallas

04/29/2007 - Married in Dallas

Timeline

oh another question. while we were filling out form DS-156, there is a question on whether someone else has filed a petition for her. In fact her mom who is in the States now filed an immigrant petition, believe it is a F VISA, a couple years back. The petition was approved and she is now waiting for her interview since 2003. We were thinking of not leaving it blank. Is it wise to fill it out? We fear that it may result in a denial or a AR. What is the best thing to do? thanks.

Aug 1, 2006 Submit I-129F petition
Aug 4 - Cali Service Center received
Aug 15 - NOA1
Aug 22 - Touched
Oct 3 - Touched
Oct 4 - Touched
Oct 5 - NOA2..Yey
Oct 7 - Touched
Oct 19 - NVC received petition
Oct 20 - Manila Embassy received..Yey
Feb 16, 2007 - Interview
Feb 24 - VISA in hand
Mar 10 - POE at Honolulu Int. Airport
Mar 20 - Civil Wedding
Mar 23 - Marriage Certificate Ready for Pickup
March 30 - Pick up Marriage Certificate & Filed SSN
April 02 - Mailed AOS & EAD
April 08 - AOS & EAD received by USCIS
April 12- SSN Card (indicating married name) arrives at mail
April 13 - NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
April 17 - Checks cashed (AOS & EAD)
May 5 - Biometrics Appointment
June 19 – AOS Interview
June 21 - Card in production. AOS approved
July 2 - Received AOS/EAD (white card)
Aug 18 - Beach Wedding (formal ceremony)

...Good news is that she is fine, lungs and sputum are clear... This whole mess cost us a fortune in airline tickets, private doctors, hotel and associated expenses... Does anyone know the absolute best way to go about requesting a "rescheduled" appointment? Her medical is complete and her passport is already at the USE. I will begin calling tomorrow morning Manila time.

CONGRATS! :dance: I truly understand about the additional cost that can and do quickly incur with the additional private doctors and other ensuing expenses. Unfortunately, I do not know the best way to go about rescheduling the interview. I would probably start by calling the USE to see if something can be done before having to pay the $18 to use the calling center in order to reschedule your visa interview.

Manila Embassy Thread - Rob needs some advice quick fast and in a hurry... Can you help?

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
About going to medical with cough and congestion.

Lilia went to the medical on 12/21 with bronchitis. She had congestion and a cough. Her interview was supposed to be 12/28.

The nurse at St. Lukes required Lilia to come back to St. Lukes on Jan 9/10/11 for sputum tests to make sure she doesn't have TB. After the sputum tests, Lilia was required to go back to St. Lukes on 1/12 for pulmonary exam.

Good news is that she is fine, lungs and sputum are clear. Of course, we already knew that because I sent her to a private doctor in the interim. After pulmonary exam on 1/12, she was required to go back to St. Lukes on 12/15 for release of medical, vaccinations and give passport to be sent to USE.

This whole mess cost us a fortune in airline tickets, private doctors, hotel and associated expenses.

Now, today I can start calling the USE to reschedule the appointment.

Does anyone know the absolute best way to go about requesting a "rescheduled" appointment? Her medical is complete and her passport is already at the USE. I will begin calling tomorrow morning Manila time.

Rob, the same experience happened to a friend of my wife's in September. Once her medical was clear, she had her interview the following week. Her husband called the embassy in Manila and they were very helpful in getting it arranged this quickly. Good Luck to you!

Timeline
For the Manila embassy interview, can my fiancee use her passport style photograph she submitted with her K1 petition? She took that photo about 7 months ago. I don't see why she cannot. Any experience anyone in using the photos submitted with the petition? thx. :blush:

I have the same question..

Anyone? Thanks :D

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further

from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

* July 19 '06 - I-129F Sent to TSC

* Aug. 08 '06 - NOA1 Received

* Sept. 19 '06 - NOA2 Approved

* Sept. 24 '06 - NOA2 Received

* Oct. 12 '06 - Left NVC and Sent to USE in Manila

* Oct. 18 '06 - Received the Letter fr. NVC

* Oct. 23 '06 - USE in Manila Received our Case

* Dec. 22 '06 - Packet 4

* Jan. 24 '06 - CFO Seminar

* Jan.25-26 '07- Medical Exam

* Feb. 15 '07 - INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

* Feb. 22 '07 - Visa Recieved

* March 2 '07 - Fly to San Francisco to meet my Munchkins!!!

* March 7 '07 - Fly together to Memphis (Home)

* March 15 '07 - Wedding Day

AOS Journey

* May 22 '07 - AOS Sent to Chicago

* May 23 '07 - Chicago Received

* May 29 '07 - NOA1 Received

* June 18 '07 - Biometrics

* July 16 '07 - Case Transferred to CSC

Timeline

I think you could, but I wouldn't point out to them that the photo is 7 months old or they might say it's too old. But I have to ask, with the cost of passport-sized photos so cheap, why would you risk causing a problem with this at interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.