windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

Do I really need to get A POLICE CLEARANCE TO ALL THE PLACE THAT I LIVE IN SINCE IM 16th YEARS OLD?CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT?THANKS!

To clarify this question. Do you need a police report from each city in the Philippines or are police reports only required for other countries you lived in? If you only lived in PI is the NBI the only thing you need?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every city that you lived in since your 16th years old, get the police clearance on every municipal that you lived in, if u went to work outside the Philippines you still need also a police clearance from that country, eventhough you got police clearance in city you lived in, you still required to submit the NBI to the embassy. Goodluck.

Do I really need to get A POLICE CLEARANCE TO ALL THE PLACE THAT I LIVE IN SINCE IM 16th YEARS OLD?CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT?THANKS!

To clarify this question. Do you need a police report from each city in the Philippines or are police reports only required for other countries you lived in? If you only lived in PI is the NBI the only thing you need?

N-400:

08/04/2018 - Online Application Completed!

ROC @ CSC:

06/08/2018 - Mailed Application at USPS.

06/09/2018 - Delivered at USPS P.O. Box.

06/25/2018 - Check has been cashed.

06/25/2018 - NOA1 (USPS).

03/08/2019 - Case Txt/Email Notification for activity.

03/08/2019 - Fingerprint Waived.

03/18/2019 - Letter Notification Received for Biometrics waived.

06/03/2019 - Received Biometrics appointment notice  (usps). (notice date 05/24/2019)

06/04/2019 - Sent request to reschedule biometrics appt for 1 day delivery using usps since wife is out of the country.

06/05/2019 - ASC center received request to reschedule biometrics.

07/23/2019 - We ordered your new card online status!

07/24/2019 - Case Approved online status.

07/31/2019 - Received Green Card!

Every city that you lived in since your 16th years old, get the police clearance on every municipal that you lived in, if u went to work outside the Philippines you still need also a police clearance from that country, eventhough you got police clearance in city you lived in, you still required to submit the NBI to the embassy. Goodluck.

Thank you for your reply JunCel! (F)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

"no offense" ? ASlmost everything you write is offensive and arguementative. For your information we already went through the K-1 process so I have a bit more experience than you here. Regardless of your quote from text below it IS routine for the embassy to extend the 4 months...thats just how its done....its not a written rule...its just how it is...I know tis from posts on this site for the last couple years, past experience from friends, and frm talking to embassy staff myself. You should try to listen to info from members here instead of inflicting your opinions as would be facts....draw from the experience of others.

Jazzy

Well no offense, but he is mistaken. We are talking about a K-1 petition here, not CR-1/IR-1. Here is the excerpt from the FAM regarding this issue:

41.81 N6.2 Validity of a K-1 Petition (TL:VISA-581; 09-03-2003)

An approved K-1 visa petition is valid for a period of four months from the date of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) action and may be revalidated by the consular officer any number of times for additional periods of four months from the date of revalidation, provided the officer concludes that the petitioner and the beneficiary remain legally free to marry and continue to intend to marry each other within 90 days after the beneficiary's admission into the United States. However, the longer the period of time since the filing of the petition, the more the consular officer must be concerned about the intentions of the couple, particularly the intentions of the petitioner in the United States. If the officer is not convinced that the U.S. citizen petitioner continues to intend to marry the beneficiary, the petition should be returned to the approving office of DHS with an explanatory memorandum. [see 9 FAM 41.81 PN7 for revalidation procedure.)

The part I bolded is of concern for our case since we are looking at an interview almost a year from when we filed the petition.

It's just not good advice to tell someone to not send a simple letter or pick up the phone.

Jazzy,

I'm sorry you find immigration law and FAM regulations offensive and argumentative. If you will take a look I was the one who stated it WAS routine. Your the one who used the word automatic. Sorry, but it is not automatic. I'm sorry you find that offensive. I love all of my fellow VJ'er's most of all on this thread. And with all your experience Jazzy you of all people should know that immigration law can change and routine embassy procedures can change at any time. I'm sorry to you and any other VJ'ers I might have offended. I hope we can have a debate here without everybody getting offended. I just don't believe everyone should assume that things at the Manila embassy will always stay the same and nothing will ever change. And if I see someone post what I think is bad advice I'm going to call them on it. That doesn't mean I don't still have respect for that person or don't like that person. I'm just passing on part of the education I've already gotten here on VJ. God bless all of you.

Dean

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

MY GOD!!! Enough is enough!! Dean...perhaps you should try decaf!!!

Its not the immigration law or regulations i find arguementative....its you!! You are taking discussions past the point of being discussions...and they become arguements. You stated i'm mistaken....i am not....the embassy not only routinely extends the 4 months...they AUTOMATICLY do it whether you believe this or not. I have NEVER seen anyone have a problem here with that. And yes i do know that immigration law changes from time to time...but this has nothing to do with immigration law...it only has to do with how embassys handle this situation...they are very well aware that they get backed up and they extend the time frame....thats just how it is...its not written in stone anywhere for anyone to show "chapter and verse" but it IS true. Debating is fine Dean, however I feel you take it beyond debate with some of your commentary. Now i totally agree that if someone is posting something that is bad advice...someone should say something....if they know better...and in this case...you do not know better. Your not passing on part of the education you got here with that response; if you were to go back over the last couple years of posts this subject has come up time and time again....always with same response and outcme....its AUTOMATICLY extended.

Now lets let this one die and try not to be so arguementative in the future....we are uppose to be here helping each other...not starting fights.

Jazzy

"no offense" ? ASlmost everything you write is offensive and arguementative. For your information we already went through the K-1 process so I have a bit more experience than you here. Regardless of your quote from text below it IS routine for the embassy to extend the 4 months...thats just how its done....its not a written rule...its just how it is...I know tis from posts on this site for the last couple years, past experience from friends, and frm talking to embassy staff myself. You should try to listen to info from members here instead of inflicting your opinions as would be facts....draw from the experience of others.

Jazzy

Well no offense, but he is mistaken. We are talking about a K-1 petition here, not CR-1/IR-1. Here is the excerpt from the FAM regarding this issue:

An approved K-1 visa petition is valid for a period of four months from the date of Department of Homeland Security (DHS) action and may be revalidated by the consular officer any number of times for additional periods of four months from the date of revalidation, provided the officer concludes that the petitioner and the beneficiary remain legally free to marry and continue to intend to marry each other within 90 days after the beneficiary's admission into the United States. However, the longer the period of time since the filing of the petition, the more the consular officer must be concerned about the intentions of the couple, particularly the intentions of the petitioner in the United States. If the officer is not convinced that the U.S. citizen petitioner continues to intend to marry the beneficiary, the petition should be returned to the approving office of DHS with an explanatory memorandum. [see 9 FAM 41.81 PN7 for revalidation procedure.)

The part I bolded is of concern for our case since we are looking at an interview almost a year from when we filed the petition.

It's just not good advice to tell someone to not send a simple letter or pick up the phone.

Jazzy,

I'm sorry you find immigration law and FAM regulations offensive and argumentative. If you will take a look I was the one who stated it WAS routine. Your the one who used the word automatic. Sorry, but it is not automatic. I'm sorry you find that offensive. I love all of my fellow VJ'er's most of all on this thread. And with all your experience Jazzy you of all people should know that immigration law can change and routine embassy procedures can change at any time. I'm sorry to you and any other VJ'ers I might have offended. I hope we can have a debate here without everybody getting offended. I just don't believe everyone should assume that things at the Manila embassy will always stay the same and nothing will ever change. And if I see someone post what I think is bad advice I'm going to call them on it. That doesn't mean I don't still have respect for that person or don't like that person. I'm just passing on part of the education I've already gotten here on VJ. God bless all of you.

Dean

4-26-06 Married Cebu, Philippines

I-130 (wife & step daughter)

5-05-06 sent

5-08-06 received

5-20-06 Noa#1 (notice date)

5-25-06 Noa#1 (mail recieved)

5-31-06 (touched)

7-12-06 (touched) received email....cases transfered to CSC

7-13-06 (touched)

7-17-06 received NOA in mail (transfer notice)

7-19-06 CSC received petitions

7-20-06 (touched)

7-21-06 (touched)

7-22-06 (touched)

8-03-06 APPROVED (via email)

8-04-06 (touched)

8-06-06 (touched)

8-08-06 received NOA#2 in mail(sent to NVC)

NVC

8-17-06 NVC received and assigned case #s

8-28-06 ds-3032 and aos bill generated (sent out same day)

9-06-06 ds-3032 accepted (email) - resent for cr-2

9-18-06 IV bills received and express mailed

9-20-06 received AOS in mail

9-21-06 AOS sent

9-23-06 (touched)...weird

9-25-06 ds-230 generated

9-30-06 ds-230 received in mail

10-3-06 ds-230 mailed to nvc

10-17-06 CASE COMPLETE!!!

12-26-06 Case sent to manila

12-30-06 Rececieved Packet 4

2-01-07 St. Lukes complete

2-8-07 INTERVIEW!!!!!! AR-need to submit photos of step daughter

2-10-07 Mailed photos to embassy

2-13-07 Photos arrive at embassy

2-21-07 Photos made it out of mail room to case worker!!

3-07-07 Delbros text...VISAS released from embassy

3-09-07 VISAS IN HAND!!!!!!!!

3-29-07 Arrived in Newark (POE)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
MY GOD!!! Enough is enough!! Dean...perhaps you should try decaf!!!

Its not the immigration law or regulations i find arguementative....its you!! You are taking discussions past the point of being discussions...and they become arguements. You stated i'm mistaken....i am not....the embassy not only routinely extends the 4 months...they AUTOMATICLY do it whether you believe this or not. I have NEVER seen anyone have a problem here with that. And yes i do know that immigration law changes from time to time...but this has nothing to do with immigration law...it only has to do with how embassys handle this situation...they are very well aware that they get backed up and they extend the time frame....thats just how it is...its not written in stone anywhere for anyone to show "chapter and verse" but it IS true. Debating is fine Dean, however I feel you take it beyond debate with some of your commentary. Now i totally agree that if someone is posting something that is bad advice...someone should say something....if they know better...and in this case...you do not know better. Your not passing on part of the education you got here with that response; if you were to go back over the last couple years of posts this subject has come up time and time again....always with same response and outcme....its AUTOMATICLY extended.

Now lets let this one die and try not to be so arguementative in the future....we are uppose to be here helping each other...not starting fights.

Jazzy

Jazzy

Jazzy,

Dean

I'ts not automatic.

I'ts not automatic.

Gary,

It is automatic...unless there is a problem in which case the embassy will notify you that you need to send them more info or something....you should never send the embassy anything they don't ask for.

Jazzy

5-05-06 sent

5-08-06 received

5-31-06 (touched)

7-13-06 (touched)

7-20-06 (touched)

7-21-06 (touched)

7-22-06 (touched)

8-04-06 (touched)

8-06-06 (touched)

NVC

9-21-06 AOS sent

9-25-06 ds-230 generated

Timeline
I'ts not automatic.

Gary,

It is automatic...unless there is a problem in which case the embassy will notify you that you need to send them more info or something....you should never send the embassy anything they don't ask for.

Jazzy

Maybe you can help out here and point us to the source of your information that it's automatic. That might end the debate and keep us from sending useless faxes and letters.

I'ts not automatic.

Gary,

Jazzy

Maybe you can help out here and point us to the source of your information that it's automatic. That might end the debate and keep us from sending useless faxes and letters.

Gary,

As i stated early there is nothing written in stone...there is no chapter and verse for this...if you call the embassy or even the NVC they will tell you that it is extended...especially if you already have an interview scheduled outside of the 4 month period....its just the way its done.

Jazzy

5-05-06 sent

5-08-06 received

5-31-06 (touched)

7-13-06 (touched)

7-20-06 (touched)

7-21-06 (touched)

7-22-06 (touched)

8-04-06 (touched)

8-06-06 (touched)

NVC

9-21-06 AOS sent

9-25-06 ds-230 generated

Today is the 10th and it is almost that time of the month where the Embassy will be giving out interview dates for March!!!

Ok, everyone lets start praying for me!!!! (And everyone else who is waiting for interview too)!!! :dance::thumbs::innocent:

i called NVC this morning and they have yet to give out any schedule. march? i thought february was also included in this batch? i'm in the same boat as you waiting for the interview date and hopefully my wife will miss her period too ;)

Edited by w1n78

I-130

30-May-2006: Mailed to CSC

31-May-2006: Received

13-Jun-06: NOA1 Date

15-Jun-06: Receieved NOA1 in the mail and cashed check

16-Jun-06: touched

05-Sep-06: I-130 Approved

07-Sep-06: Received NOA2 in the mail

NVC

21-Sep-06: NVC Case # Assigned

02-Oct-06: DS3032 and AOS fee bill generated

03-Oct-06: Emailed DS3032 and mailed AOS bill (James shortcut)

04-Oct-06: AOS bill received in St. Louis at 1:35pm

05-Oct-06: Received email confirmation that NVC accepted the DS3032

06-Oct-06: Money Order cashed for AOS fee bill

09-Oct-06: IV Bill generated

10-Oct-06: Received DS3032 and AOS fee bill (snail mail)

13-Oct-06: I-864 generated

14-Oct-06: Mailed I-864EZ

16-Oct-06: I-864 delivered

20-Oct-06: IV Bill received (snail mail)

21-Oct-06: Mailed IV Bill

23-Oct-06: Received I-864 package (snail mail)

23-Oct-06: NVC received IV Bill

26-Oct-06: Wifey called NVC and they said "I-864 is complete"

26-Oct-06: IV Bill money order cashed

30-Oct-06: DS-230 generated

01-Nov-06: Mailed DS-230

03-Nov-06: NVC receives DS-230 at 11:10am

08-Nov-06: Received DS-230 from NVC (snail mail)

16-Nov-06: NVC case completed

Embassy

5-Feb-07: Received Packet 4 (snail mail)

12-Feb-07: St Lukes exam

13-Feb-07: Got results

24-Feb-07: LAX->MNL

2-Mar-07: Interview at 8:30AM --- AR (NSO verification)

19-Mar-07: USE gets NSO results

21-Mar-07: Visa released

23-Mar-07: Visa delivered (no txt msg or web update from Delbros)

9-May-07: MNL->LAX

Timeline
Today is the 10th and it is almost that time of the month where the Embassy will be giving out interview dates for March!!!

Ok, everyone lets start praying for me!!!! (And everyone else who is waiting for interview too)!!! :dance::thumbs::innocent:

i called NVC this morning and they have yet to give out any schedule. march? i thought february was also included in this batch? i'm in the same boat as you waiting for the interview date and hopefully my wife will miss her period too ;)

They usually give a bunch of interviews around mid-month, so just relax for a few days

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Whoah. Either I misread the instructions on Packet 4 or something because that is NOT what I understood it to be. The NBI Clearance should suffice unless the beneficiary lived in another country. Can somebody tell me where else does it say you need a Police Record for all cities you've lived in, in the Packet 4 instructions? Here's what the instructions specify.

OTHER COUNTRY POLICE CERTIFICATES. Applicants aged 16 years and older must also

present police certificates from other countries where they have lived for six (6) months or more after

reaching the age of 16. Information on police certificate availability by country can be found on the

Embassy’s website or at http://intranet.ca.state.gov/reciprocityweb/index.htm.

No, Luz does not need a police clearance to all the cities that she lived in here in the Philippines. NBI clearance is all she needs. Please note that in the embassy checklist, the embassy has separated the NBI Clearance (item f) and Other Country Police Certificates (item g) to avoid the confusion about the police certificate. If Luz did not live in another country, Other Country Police Certificate does not apply to her.

Updating timelines of JunCel and binow.

Legend:

OK - Visa approved

AR - Admin Review/Add'l Docs Required

ME - Military Expedite

AO - Age-Out (Derivative approaching age 21)

Name.................NOA2.....MNL REC’D..PACKET...INTERVIEW..MNL CASE#..STATUS..DELIVERED/#OF DAYS/PLACE DLVRD

K1 LIST

01..louchiw.........02-xx-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..07-28-06..2006-xxxxxx..AR..previous AOS

02..timmaricel......04-07-06..09-21-06..10-20-06..12-04-06..2006-601xxx..OK

03..Madison Man.....09-01-06..09-20-06..xx-xx-xx..12-04-06..2006-601xxx..OK..Dec 12/06 days/Manila

04..zethris.........04-13-06..09-20-06..xx-xx-xx..12-04-06..2006-60xxxx..OK..Dec 12/08 days/???

05..annie19.........05-09-06..05-22-06..xx-xx-xx..09-21-06..2006-635xxx..AR..Divorce decree

06..BJZags..........08-04-06..08-17-06..10-20-06..12-05-06..2006-720xxx..OK..Dec 28/23 days/Makati

07..tamara..........07-31-06..08-24-06..10-26-06..12-11-06..2006-723xxx..OK..Dec 14/03 days/Kalookan

08..shimmy..........08-01-06..08-23-06..10-20-06..12-11-06..2006-723xxx..OK..Dec 21/10 days/Davao

09..FMerz...........08-09-06..08-23-06..xx-xx-xx..12-12-06..2006-723xxx..OK..Dec 13/01 day/Picked up

10..roymcn3rd.......07-31-06..08-23-06..10-25-06..12-13-06..2006-723xxx..OK..Dec 20/07 days/Davao

11..mae_jim.........08-03-06..08-23-06..10-21-06..12-18-06..2006-728xxx..OK..Dec 20/02 days/Picked up

12..Elizabeth.......08-15-06..08-21-06..10-21-06..12-21-06..2006-729xxx..OK..Dec 28/07 days/Makati

13..treynroxy.......08-03-06..08-25-06..11-29-06..01-11-07..2006-736xxx

14..TimR............08-10-06..09-06-06..11-28-06..01-11-07..2006-736xxx

15..daveandlirio....08-03-06..08-28-06..xx-xx-xx..01-12-07..2006-737xxx

16..lovebug.........08-12-06..08-29-06..11-29-06..01-12-07..2006-737xxx

17..neonspark.......08-23-06..xx-xx-xx..11-28-06..01-12-07..2006-737xxx

18..kirkandjenny....08-18-06..09-26-06..11-29-06..01-19-07..2006-743xxx

19..Glenn&Rosemarie.08-29-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..01-25-07..2006-750xxx

20. roundbo.........09-11-06..09-23-06..xx-xx-xx..01-30-07..2006-756xxx

21..ronmay..........08-28-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..12-27-06..2006-757xxx..OK..Jan 03/07 days/Cagayan de Oro

22..Robhankins......09-01-06..09-22-06..xx-xx-xx..12-28-06..2006-761xxx..Interview postponed

23..ellmoi..........09-17-06..09-26-06..xx-xx-xx..12-28-06..2006-762xxx..OK

24..jo&john.........08-30-06..10-06-06..PICKED UP.10-18-06..2006-764xxx..OK-AO..Oct 25/07 days/Manila

25..RiggerAF........09-04-06..10-02-06..12-14-06..01-18-07..2006-764xxx

26..sway............09-05-06..10-30-06..xx-xx-xx..01-19-07..2006-764xxx

27..edz2006.........09-05-06..10-04-06..12-14-06..01-23-07..2006-764xxx

28..vic&el4ever.....09-07-06..09-27-06..01-06-07..02-01-07..2006-768xxx

29..davidjack.......09-05-06..10-04-06..xx-xx-xx..02-02-07..2006-770xxx

30..binow...........09-20-06..10-02-06..01-04-07..02-02-07..2006-770xxx

31..lebby...........09-07-06..10-03-06..12-21-06..02-05-07..2006-772xxx

32..arch_n_cel......09-11-06..10-18-06..12-29-06..02-02-07..2006-772xxx

33..sbqwolf1........09-11-06..10-18-06..12-22-06..02-05-07..2006-772xxx

34..lawrencejeramie.09-11-06..10-17-06..12-23-06..02-06-07..2006-775xxx

35..JelloShotGirl...09-29-06..10-13-06..12-22-06..02-08-07..2006-776xxx

36..Richard&Maria...09-05-06..10-06-06..12-21-06..02-13-07..2006-779xxx

37..garya505........09-18-06..10-17-06..12-29-06..02-13-07..2006-779xxx

38..Burrito.........09-21-06..10-18-06..12-23-06..02-14-07..2006-783xxx

39..Iniibig ko......09-07-06..10-15-06..12-27-06..02-15-07..2006-783xxx

40..Thersch.........09-19-06..10-23-06..12-22-06..02-15-07..2006-783xxx

41..Ken_Maria.......09-18-06..10-10-06..12-26-06..02-15-07..2006-783xxx

42..mydestiny.......09-21-06..10-23-06..xx-xx-xx..02-23-07..2006-783xxx

43..Birdysboy.......09-11-06..10-23-06..01-05-07..02-26-07..2006-786xxx

44..gobdogman.......09-07-06..10-20-06..xx-xx-xx..02-16-07..2006-789xxx

45..Steve-n-Ana.....09-28-06..10-25-06..12-29-06..02-16-07..2006-789xxx

46..jamrok..........09-29-06..10-25-06..xx-xx-xx..11-24-06..2006-789xxx..AO..AR (Cenomar)

47..Erichu..........10-11-06..10-23-06..12-23-06..02-16-07..2006-789xxx

48..Paulily.........09-25-06..10-20-06..12-22-06..02-16-07..2006-792xxx

49..felnfrank.......10-12-06..10-23-06..12-22-06..02-16-07..2006-792xxx

50..bangus delight..10-05-06..10-20-06..12-22-06..02-16-07..2006-792xxx

51..StevenandJinky..10-17-06..11-02-06..01-02-07..02-16-07..2006-793xxx

52..oakwell.........10-16-06..11-06-06..xx-xx-xx..02-20-07..2006-796xxx

53..Mike_and_Jennie.10-05-06..10-30-06..12-21-06..02-20-07..2006-799xxx

54..2Hearts.........10-18-06..11-03-06..xx-xx-xx..02-20-07..2006-800xxx

55..patrick808......10-18-06..10-30-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-800xxx..

56..Joone745........10-20-06..11-01-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-800xxx..

57..kar3n...........10-16-06..11-14-06..12-21-06..02-21-07..2006-805xxx

58..macky...........10-05-06..11-22-06..12-12-06..02-22-07..2006-813xxx

59..Wes.............11-02-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-818xxx

60..49bstreet.......09-29-06..11-21-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-820xxx

61..maylet29........10-27-06..11-21-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-820xxx

62..kismet..........11-02-06..11-20-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-820xxx

63..iya.............11-02-06..xx-xx-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-820xxx

64..Alanlvsjudy.....11-06-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-824xxx

65..mpgirl..........11-21-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-834xxx

66..DeaniWait.......11-28-06..12-19-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-842xxx

67..DaveandFleur....10-17-06..12-19-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-845xxx

68..PatientlyWait...12-04-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-852xxx

69..Kayz............12-14-06..12-27-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-854xxx

K3 LIST

01..K3 IR...........07-25-06..xx-xx-xx..09-20-06..11-13-06..2006-xxxxxx..OK..Nov 20/07 days/San Juan MM

02..cybernutguy.....09-22-06..10-12-06..xx-xx-xx..11-28-06..2006-xxxxxx..OK..Dec 15/17 days/Makati (with AR)

03..shadowladylx....08-02-06..08-14-06..xx-xx-xx..12-05-06..2006-721xxx..OK..Dec 12/07 days/Quezon City

04..Amerikano.......10-03-06..10-19-06..01-05-07..02-13-07..2006-783xxx

05..dj2004..........11-16-06..12-12-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-839xxx

IR-1/CR-1

Name.................NOA2.....CASE CMPLT..PACKET..INTERVIEW...MNL CASE#..STATUS

01..Biancashey......03-09-06..09-01-06..xx-xx-xx..01-19-07..2006-576xxx

02..JunCel..........05-15-06..08-24-06..12-07-06..01-05-07..2006-646xxx..OK..Waiting for visa delivery

03..facechelle......05-31-06..09-25-06..xx-xx-xx..01-30-07..2006-659xxx

04..DaveHorton......07-25-06..08-25-06..10-24-06..12-04-06..2006-208xxx..OK

05..Jazzy...........08-03-06..10-17-06..12-30-06..02-08-07..2006-729xxx

06..w1n78...........09-05-06..11-16-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-764xxx

07..soulm8z0928.....09-06-06..11-16-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-76xxxx

08..M&M.............09-07-06..11-15-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-765xxx

09..Amerikano.......09-13-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-772xxx

10..dims1...........09-20-06..12-01-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2006-775xxx

11..StarProg........12-28-06..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..xx-xx-xx..2007-xxxxxx

Pretty pretty please!!!

Huh!? What? You calling me pretty? How dare you call me pretty! :lol:

with love to you too, Sheriff Uling :luv:

PW

(PrettyWoman) nyahaha!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

AOS Journey

08 Dec 06 - mailed AOS, EAD, AP

15 Dec 06 - received 3 NOA1s in the mail

23 Dec 06 - received biometrics appointment letter in the mail

29 Dec 06 - received email stating that AOS was transferred to CSC

03 Jan 07 - Biometrics appointment

09 Jan 07 - AOS & EAD touched

17 Jan 07 - AOS touched

20 Jan 07 - AOS touched

24 Jan 07 - got AOS CARD PRODUCTION email!

26 Jan 07 - got welcome email

29 Jan 07 - got approval notice email

29 Jan 07 - Green card in the mail!!!

12 Mar 07 - 1st job interview

14 Mar 07 - 1st day @ work!

Lifting of Conditions

25 Oct 08 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

31 Oct 08 - Check cashed!

03 Nov 08 - Received NOA dated 10-29-08

26 Nov 08 - Biometrics appointment - a day before we leave for the Phils, whew!

06 Jan 09 - 10yr GC approved!

10 Jan 09 - 10yr GC received

St. Luke's Medical procedure click here

Interview experience click here

CFO (PRISM) experienceclick here

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.