windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

[Hmmm, that reminds me of my vaccinations before the first time I went to the Phils. Hep A, Hep B, Influenza, Pneumonia, Tetanus/Diptheria, and Polio I think. I got 3 in each arm and had the chills that night, which the doc told me was a normal reaction.

Yep, I had a reaction to one of those myself (don't know which) and was sick as a dog for a couple of days.

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

:clock: Ohh where is next months appointment dates?

[/quote

IS THIS TRUE????

NBI clearance and POLICE CERTIFICATE required for the Interview in Manila Even for people

who have never left the Phils or if they left for a vacation to another country for 3 weeks 12 yrs ago they

still have to get a police certificate??? I know the NBI is required but P/C also? first time I ma hearing this...

need some light shed on this please.

a police certificate is required only if have been overseas for more than a six month period of time.

I'm guessing that it's mostly cases arriving at the Manila USE in August who will get the January interviews.

What do you all think?

alot of us in August have received Dec. interviews. I think we'll see those in Sept also getting Jan interviews.

Edited by roymcn3rd

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

I'm guessing that it's mostly cases arriving at the Manila USE in August who will get the January interviews.

What do you all think?

Ours arrived on August 21, 2006 and we have a late December interview (well Dec 21 to be exact). Yeah I think you are probably right, late august until early September, will have a January interview dates!! Just keep hanging in there, interview dates will be posted soon it's November 16 now :dance: a couple of days and you are going to see your interview date!!! :D

God bless.

Elizabeth

His promises are always true!!
HE is not a man that He should lie.He is not a son of man that He would change His mind.When He speaks, He acts, when He promise He fulfills. Numbers 23:19

January 17, 2011 Sent petition I-130 for my mother
February 14, 2011 Approved petition from the USCIS (Vermont)
March 02, 2011 Received letter from NVC
March 05, 2011 Payment cleared
March 06, 2011 sent the DS3032 via email to NVC
March 09, 2011 received confirmation regarding the Choice of Agent
March 10, 2011 received the IV Fee invoice via email
March 16. 2011 sent check via USPS
March 18, 2011 received e-mail regarding the IV Fee payment and the package for AOS
March 25, 2011 sent the supporting docs for AOS (DS-230 and Civil Docs)
April 15, 2011 received RFE
May 11, 2011 Case Completed
May 27, 2011 Received E-mail from NVC about the INterview Date
July 6, 2011 Interview Date

:clock: Ohh where is next months appointment dates?

the January interviews will probably be out 17th to 20th.

Just a heads up for people in which MNL(Payato, Erichu, etc...) embassy received their petitions in mid-october 2006......Just spoke with embassy.....said interviews for that time frame approx interview date will be Feb/March.....was advised call at the end of each month..... anyway I am cooking some rice and caldereta, anybody want some???? (practicing my cooking LOL!) :star:

I miss my sweetie but at least this will give me a chance to lose a few kilos!LOL

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Just a heads up for people in which MNL(Payato, Erichu, etc...) embassy received their petitions in mid-october 2006......Just spoke with embassy.....said interviews for that time frame approx interview date will be Feb/March.....was advised call at the end of each month..... anyway I am cooking some rice and caldereta, anybody want some???? (practicing my cooking LOL!) :star:

making me hungry. it is starting to get close to dinner time. :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
a police certificate is required only if have been overseas for more than a six month period of time.

What do you all think?

alot of us in August have received Dec. interviews. I think we'll see those in Sept also getting Jan interviews.

My fiancee and I will be overjoyed if that happens. :dance:

I know we are sure hoping to be on the list in a few days. left NVC sept 18th what you guys think. Right on the edge maybe. This is torture no other way to say it. :whistle:

In my opinion the torture doesn't stop once you get a date. The interview date only ampted-up the stress as I started to obsess and fret over the details for the interview and all that surrounds it. Torture won't end until she clears immigration and customs in Detroit and is on her way to Pennsylvania.

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Timeline

I know we are sure hoping to be on the list in a few days. left NVC sept 18th what you guys think. Right on the edge maybe. This is torture no other way to say it. :whistle:

In my opinion the torture doesn't stop once you get a date. The interview date only ampted-up the stress as I started to obsess and fret over the details for the interview and all that surrounds it. Torture won't end until she clears immigration and customs in Detroit and is on her way to Pennsylvania.

For sure the torture started the second I had to leave her. Each little part of this as the site says VisaJourney is just a new form of it. Just different things to have to worry about. I hope your interview goes well.

Most probably you are since you were affected by the IMBRA!!!! Don't worry you will have the January interview;-) Can feel it in the air!!!heheheh!!! :dance:

His promises are always true!!
HE is not a man that He should lie.He is not a son of man that He would change His mind.When He speaks, He acts, when He promise He fulfills. Numbers 23:19

January 17, 2011 Sent petition I-130 for my mother
February 14, 2011 Approved petition from the USCIS (Vermont)
March 02, 2011 Received letter from NVC
March 05, 2011 Payment cleared
March 06, 2011 sent the DS3032 via email to NVC
March 09, 2011 received confirmation regarding the Choice of Agent
March 10, 2011 received the IV Fee invoice via email
March 16. 2011 sent check via USPS
March 18, 2011 received e-mail regarding the IV Fee payment and the package for AOS
March 25, 2011 sent the supporting docs for AOS (DS-230 and Civil Docs)
April 15, 2011 received RFE
May 11, 2011 Case Completed
May 27, 2011 Received E-mail from NVC about the INterview Date
July 6, 2011 Interview Date

Timeline

Most probably you are since you were affected by the IMBRA!!!! Don't worry you will have the January interview;-) Can feel it in the air!!!heheheh!!! :dance:

thanks for the karma!! sure need as much as we can get. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.