windchaser_4

Manila Embassy Interview

7,088 posts in this topic

GaryC - It was a test... YOU PASSED! LOL! My humble apologies for the typo... I told you that I have a cataract. LOL! :D Now you believe me...

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congrats Uling! wow...she might make it here for Thanksgiving. :crossfingers:

Fate is building a bridge of chance for the one you love...

K1 (I-129F) to CSC to Manila Embassy, Philippines

Sent : 01-28-2006 / Interview: 09-14-2006 / POE: 10-11-2006 / Applied for SSN card: 11-17-2006 / Received SSN card: 11-27-2006 / Got Hitched: 11-09-2006 !!!

AOS and EAD Application

Sent via USPS Priority: 11-28-2006 / Received @ Chicago: 12-01-2006 / NOA1 AOS & EAD: 12-06-2006 / Biometrics Appt: 12-22-2006 / Interview Date: 03-13-2007 / EAD Card Production Ordered: 02-15-2007 / EAD Card Sent: 02-20-2007 / EAD Card Received: 02-22-2007

[Approved: 03-13-2007 / GC Received: 03-22-2007 / CA License Issued: 04-12-2007 / Removing Conditions: 12-13-2008]

Removing Conditions

Sent via USPS Priority: 12-19-2008 / Received @ CSC: 12-22-2008 / NOA: 12-25-2008 / Biometrics Appt: 01-14-2009 / Card Production ordered: 02-13-2009 / GC Received: sometime in March 2009

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
fire3.gif

First, I want to extend my deepest prayers to those still awaiting the joy for which they rightfully deserve.

I can not express the overwhelming emotions I feel. My Baby called me yelling... WE'RE APPROVED!!! I somehow always knew but I wanted to officially her it from her lips. SWEET!!! I'm going to give my family and friends a call, get something to eat, sit back and take it all in... This is like winning a big game... It's really cool but we won't the championship. Maramig Salamat for all of you well wishes. I am deeply touched. May God continue to bless us with his grace and mercy.

Cheers!!!

Uling

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Congrats Uling, best wishes for you and Wilma !!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Congrats Uling!!!

I have some questions.

Since Luz hasn't heard anything yet from the Embassy I called the DOS and asked them for the status of my case. They said that Packet 3 was sent on Oct 23. I told them that Luz hasn't gotten it yet. They said for Luz to call the embassy and request they send it again. The number they gave me is different from the one in Ulings signature. They gave me:(63) 2-528-6300 Ulings number is (63) 538-6300. Which one is right?

Is this the number that they charge $18 to use? If so I guess I should be the one to call.

Thanks guys!!

there is not a charge for calling the 011-63-2-528-6300 number. just your reg. long distance rate. the call center is the one that charges $18

from US 1-888-877-9888.

inside Philippines,you may contact the Visa Call Center at 1-909-101-7878 (available only within the Philippines through a PLDT or Smart landline with NDD or IDD access). Its hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M., except on Philippine and American holidays.

not sure what charge is for calling.

the Embassy doesn't send the Fiance Visa Appointment Packet (packet 4) till after the interview has been scheduled. DOS may have been referring to the preappointment letter as packet 3. my fiance never received hers. doesn't matter, everything is in packet 4. you can see what's in the packet on Embassy website. Uling has a link in his signature.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

First, I want to extend my deepest prayers to those still awaiting the joy for which they rightfully deserve...

I can't win for losing.

So let me clear this up now. I'm presuming the statement above my have been misinterpreted by at least one of our fellow members. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FASHION WAS I ATTEMPTING TO RUB MY APPROVAL IN ANYONE'S FACE. Goodness! I am actually writing that for Windchaser and PW who have been kicked down by the process and really deserve and need our prayers (not to mention grace). But I tried to make the comment general not to alienate anyone that may be going through a similar struggle(s). My statement was not intended for those who are awaiting their interview dates/appointments. Why can't you just ask me what I mean instead of attacking me in PMs. I have given my heart to this particular thread because I feel a deep and genuine bond because we all share in this experience together. I'm really angry... hurt.. and disappointed. And you my friend are mistaken.

Thanks a bunch...

Uling

p.s. The thanks a bunch is sarcasm… so if you want to attack me… attack me for that!!!

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

My statement was not intended for those who are awaiting their interview dates/appointments. Why can't you just ask me what I mean instead of attacking me in PMs. I have given my heart to this particular thread because I feel a deep and genuine bond because we all share in this experience together. I'm really angry... hurt.. and disappointed. And you my friend are mistaken.

Thanks a bunch...

Uling

p.s. The thanks a bunch is sarcasm… so if you want to attack me… attack me for that!!!

You are correct Uling, you cannot ever win for losing. Some people will always ASSUME the worst of whatever the situation. It's just part of the "angry American" syndrome. Many do not have the ability to be happy in the good fortune of others. Take strength in the fact that the vast majority of us know what you are trying to get across in your postings. And yet another thing we have in common, I too am a big fan of sarcasm. It is a powerful medium of expression and really screws with the heads of stupid people.

my blog: http://immigrationlawreformblog.blogspot.com/

"It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."

-- Charles M. Province

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

First, I want to extend my deepest prayers to those still awaiting the joy for which they rightfully deserve...

I can't win for losing.

So let me clear this up now. I'm presuming the statement above my have been misinterpreted by at least one of our fellow members. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FASHION WAS I ATTEMPTING TO RUB MY APPROVAL IN ANYONE'S FACE. Goodness! I am actually writing that for Windchaser and PW who have been kicked down by the process and really deserve and need our prayers (not to mention grace). But I tried to make the comment general not to alienate anyone that may be going through a similar struggle(s). My statement was not intended for those who are awaiting their interview dates/appointments. Why can't you just ask me what I mean instead of attacking me in PMs. I have given my heart to this particular thread because I feel a deep and genuine bond because we all share in this experience together. I'm really angry... hurt.. and disappointed. And you my friend are mistaken.

Thanks a bunch...

Uling

Your statement is perfectly clear. Some people read what they want to read. :help:

I can't win for losing.

Thanks a bunch...

Uling

Uling, it's sad to hear some reacted like they did. we're all going thru the same process. for some the process has been more trying, like Windchaser & PW, than the rest of us. we all have the same goal here, to be united with our loved one. be happy for those who have or are close now to achieving that goal. for the rest of us , our time will soon come.

Uling, a big :thumbs: for the help and support you have given to others.

I can't win for losing.

Thanks a bunch...

Uling

Well, I hear you.... that's what happened to me when I was very happy to received our NOA2. Oh well you can't please everybody. Just stay happy!!!!!

For those who are waiting for their approvals your time will and it's gonna be soon that you will receive your interview dates. We also know the feeling, been there, done that. But can't we guys be happy for people who are approved and went thru the process quickly?? Can't we let them give the chance to share their happiness???? Isn't the purpose of this thread is to make updates and inquiries and receive good news and bad news as well.

Give people a break when they need it!duh!

:whistle::blush:

His promises are always true!!
HE is not a man that He should lie.He is not a son of man that He would change His mind.When He speaks, He acts, when He promise He fulfills. Numbers 23:19

January 17, 2011 Sent petition I-130 for my mother
February 14, 2011 Approved petition from the USCIS (Vermont)
March 02, 2011 Received letter from NVC
March 05, 2011 Payment cleared
March 06, 2011 sent the DS3032 via email to NVC
March 09, 2011 received confirmation regarding the Choice of Agent
March 10, 2011 received the IV Fee invoice via email
March 16. 2011 sent check via USPS
March 18, 2011 received e-mail regarding the IV Fee payment and the package for AOS
March 25, 2011 sent the supporting docs for AOS (DS-230 and Civil Docs)
April 15, 2011 received RFE
May 11, 2011 Case Completed
May 27, 2011 Received E-mail from NVC about the INterview Date
July 6, 2011 Interview Date

Timeline

Hey Uling...tooo late but....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

May God continue to bless you and Wilma....

Jenn

K-1 visa timeline

May 23 06 Submitted I-129F to Vermont

June 19 06 Touched, States RFE mailed

June 23 06 Received I-129F RFE

June 24 06 Sent I-129F RFE

Nov 06 06 INTERVIEW

Nov 06 06 APPROVED

Nov 08 06 Visa in hand

Nov 17 06 to the U.S.

AOS Timeline

Feb. 14 '07 filed AOS,mailed I-485

Feb 23 '07 NOA1

Feb 27 '07 Bio appointment letter received

March 14 '07 Biometrics appointment

March 19 '07 application transferred to CSC

March 29 '07 case pending at CSC

May 19 '07 got appointment letter for 2nd Biometrics???

May 25' 07 received RFE for I-693 and immunization supplement...UUugggghh

Jun 1 '07 2nd biometrics appt.

June 9 '07 sent RFE back via USPS priority mail

June 12 '07 RFE received at Laguna Niguel

June 22 '07 received email saying CSC got our RFE and processing resumed on our case

July 7 '07another RFE for TB skin test

July 11 '07 sent RFE back

July 20 '07 case processing resumed per email from CRIS

July 24 '07 Email from CRIS...card production ordered!!

July 25 '07 received email saying letter welcoming new permanent resident was mailed

July 30 '07 GC in hand

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS, you can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel that the process is uncalled for, especially the waiting time and by the time you are there for the interview you are hoping you did not forget anything. Knowing that you have gone over everything a 1000 times. The disappointment of unfortunate individuals who recieve an AR must unthinkable. I wish them the best in solving the problem, but with the govt it makes it even harder.

With our interview coming up interview next month there are always last minute questions. What is the lastest information concerning the DS-156 (new bar code) and the BPI process? Has there been any problems with DS-156 in the interviews?

thanks

jim

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2006-03-21

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-03-22

I-129F RFE(s) : 2006-06-23

RFE Reply(s) : 2006-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2006-08-03

NVC Received : 2006-08-08

NVC Left : 2006-08-18

Consulate Received : 2006-08-23

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2006-12-18

Timeline

I can't win for losing.

Thanks a bunch...

Uling

I would like to thank you for all that you have done for and given to this board. I am sorry that someone felt the need to attack you. I can not imagine any justification for that. It is my hope that this will not tarnish a truly wonderful day for you.

05/18/05: Met on Yahoo chat.

09/10/05: We agree to meet.

02/10/06: First trip to Manila

03/26/06: Filied I-129F package

04/04/06: NOA 1 at California service center

06/30/06: IMBRA RFE mailed to CSC

07/05/06: Email stating CSC received RFE

07/31/06: NOA 2! Wahoooo!

08/03/06: NVC reciept

08/07/06: NVC forwards petition to the Embassy!!

08/15/06: Embassy received case:MNL2006716###

09/19/06: We have an interview date!! Wahoo!

11/20/06: Interview

11/29/06: VISA delivered

12/05/06: Entry into the U.S. at LAX

Uling, congrats dude! Good luck to you and your asawa. I have had it easier than most because my beautiful Filipina fiance is living in Korea, so we haven't had to deal with the Manila embassy. I am thankful for that but I also feel for those of you that do. I have a good friend that I was stationed with in Korea, whose fiance is Filipina and he's been waiting since February just to get finished with this mess. Their case is finally in Manila.

At any rate, congrats again and good luck in the future. Don't let the fat chicks drag you down, man. This is for you.

LOL! CHEERS! :lol:

Congrats YnYaBa and K3 IR :thumbs:

I got an interesting letter from the Immigrant Visa Unit today. It stated Dhonn's interview and medical appointment dates. It appeared to be a copy of the cover letter for packet 4. Have any other petitioners received confirmation of the appointment dates from the embassy?

i received the same thing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.