nunyab

MENA fB gals addicted to myFarm

407 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Not that I'm going to, b/c I still think it will just suck me in too much and I have a bazillion other things to be doing, **BUT**, if I were to start this farm heroin, how would I do it? I've blocked the applications, so I probably wouldn't get anything you send to start off.

Still saying no the the crack/farm, but just in case I get weak....

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I'm going to, b/c I still think it will just suck me in too much and I have a bazillion other things to be doing, **BUT**, if I were to start this farm heroin, how would I do it? I've blocked the applications, so I probably wouldn't get anything you send to start off.

Just do trees then - no crops :) .. they wont die and you can harvest them anytime you like. I dont even bother with crops anymore = i have a forest! :D

Timeline

Just do trees then - no crops :) .. they wont die and you can harvest them anytime you like. I dont even bother with crops anymore = i have a forest! :D

a forest, yes, that might work... we need more trees anyhow, right? It ain't easy being green! :D

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

go into ur applications edit screen and unblock it :D (I honestly don't know if that works or not but it's worth a try, right?) and u can quit when done harvesting for the day....:) (I'd have to send a couple animals though..u don't have to do anything with them yet but watch them be cute :D

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I had accidently blocked it while trying to accept a gift. I think I had to try and accept a gift, then it gave me the unblock option. So hopefully Amal sent you a cow or something and you can do that, and ease your way into our addicted farm world. Stay away from the crops, if you don't want to get sucked in. That is what did it to me. :blink: Trees take 6 days to grow the first time (althought I"m thinking it's more like 8) and then every 3 days you can re harvest them. Oh I am sad, I know the rules. :unsure:

Dorothy, I was wondering what happend with gift giving thing. i was happily clicking away, sending out stuff like a wild woman, (which, according to hubby I LOOKED like :blush: ) and then all of a sudden last night there was a limit. So, i had to delete those that weren't sending me stuff so I could send stuff to the active players.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline

Yea i got cut off from gift giving today too :(

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline
Yea i got cut off from gift giving today too :(

Well tomorrow is a new day and we can get back to business!! Trees Incoming :dance:

Are you doing crops or just trees?

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline

The limit has always been there and the unlimited gift giving must have been just a temporary fluke - too bad as I like to keep my friends happy!!! :(

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Timeline

I have crops now but I'm thinking once my trees take off I might just do strawberries...

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline
I have crops now but I'm thinking once my trees take off I might just do strawberries...

For those of you that are planting crops, do you spend all your money to keep the crops going, or do you just plant a little here and there?

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

Timeline

For those of you that are planting crops, do you spend all your money to keep the crops going, or do you just plant a little here and there?

I do crops still, they make the most money, and I will continue to do crops until I have a nice big forest like Lal :)

Amanda - for the one day crops, tomatoes have a higher profit than strawberries..

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

I do some of each crop. once I had a little bit of "fall back cash" saved up..it got easier and now I can make over 250 each on some crops. and I love to watch them grow...especially the rice :D:D:D

I noticed mrs dorothy was the main gift sendor until today. I have 12 ppl on my gift sending list and I can send 40 total gifts per day. so that's like 3 full sends plus 4 extras...I really enjoyed the unlimited gift sending option as well and will miss it.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Noooooooooo Noura ! Resist the temptation or I will have to do a farm intervention for you :unsure: I think you, me and Jen (Seattle) are the only girls that are farmless !!! I know I would become so addicted and I am already working to reduce my computer time :wacko:

6042646_bodyshot_300x400.gif

weight.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have a special request: i would like if u send me anything to be orange and cherry trees. I feel i have enough animals and would love to be able to buy a barn and get rid of some. I'm more into the crops and trees then the animals anyway! thanks! How do u get credits?

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Cool! Another Sim-ian! I loved the first Sims too, and I waited until the end of 2008 to get Sims 2, then bought them all at one time, and a new laptop to play them on. The third set should be out in June, and I can't wait. I didn't understand the story lines, that's why I didn't buy them. I download EVERYTHING, especially houses. Some people have a gift for building those things. I keep Sims cards around in case I want to buy something online.

Why don't you play the original? You don't have it anymore?

OH VW......

Fellow "Sim-ian" here!!!!

I had a coworker (no longer works at the company) that was into as much as I was and we would speak Simmish to each other. I sometimes miss the simplicity of the original Sims. Does that make sense? I used to download all the hacked objects and had some awesome stuff. Half the addiction was searching out the cool things to download.

I've played the Sims and most of the expansion packs. The most fun is Open for Business, I think. Although, University and Seasons were pretty cool.

I do like the Sim Stories and I've gotten into more storyline based games. Out of all the Sim Stories, Castaway was the most fun.

I am waiting to see what Sim 3 is like. I'm sure I'll end up getting it. Still miss the original one though.

Edited by Virtual wife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.