Serendipity_

VERMONT K-3 Any APPROVALS week of FEB 23, 2009.

333 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I finally got through to NVC after the 390215789076th call today.

I was told that we are still in AP, but if I "call back in a week or so, maybe we can tell you something different" <---this is a new one. Maybe they wanted to try handing out hope today instead of their normal...."there is no timeframe for this process"

:girlwerewolf2xn:

seriously guys...im getting frigging pist. In roughly 60 more days, it will have been 1 year since we filed for the k3.

Enough is enough! I just want to be done with this. Even if we got out of AP tomorrow, he still wouldnt have his interview till around april. that will be a year.

ok, i guess it was my turn to vent :lol:

im done....for now :devil:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww here is my hug for you (((((((((((((((((LISA)))))))))))) and (F)

And Aruba, I agree with Queuedup, talking calmly might help. Could he take just one day off to get this done? Explain that the reason you are frustrated is cz u feel so helpless and you miss him :wub:

:luv: thanks GS.

and i can relate to "passing the blues back n forth" heh we take turns but thank god, when he's down im all positive and vice versa.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Lisa, call those SOB's every single day. What about the lady in the congressman's office that helped you? Can she check into it for you? I don't know if you can do the same with NVC or not???

Timeline

narina, you are so naughty for saying what everyone else is thinking :devil:

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline
Lisa, call those SOB's every single day. What about the lady in the congressman's office that helped you? Can she check into it for you? I don't know if you can do the same with NVC or not???

ya, yazied said the same thing: "call brooke!" heh

i just dont think she can help. this is a completely random thing and everyone is getting out around the same time. If we pass 55 days(march 1st), then I'll start raising hell :innocent:

ya, when he said "call back in a week or so" i thought..no guy, i'll keep calling everyday until someone tells me its been sent :D

oh ya, and my new stresser? our approval expiring. ya. i dont think it will happen, but to cover my bases. i emailed amman and asked..they havent answered yet. they ALWAYS answer me :( so until they do i'll have that little worry in the back of my head (like, one more hurdle, you know?) whew, its ok. eveything will be fine :repeating this helps: :lol:

Edited by Lisa wa Yazied

Thanks!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2677417

sorry, but had to put my 2 cents in...

Got your back ! Don't worry !!!! I was thinking that when I read it the first time.

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

It offends me when people come up here and say how wonderful USCIS or VSC are...yeah, because they waited such a short time. Or like the people that would go off on Lisa, Chris, Sonia, me, and all of us in our K3 family... remember Lisa? And told us to go throw a pity party if we didn't like it...telling us to be patient (while they only had a 1 month waiting period). So to tell me, "Vermont is so great"... I don't think so chick! Not great for me and my HUSBAND.

Timeline

of course i remember..it was like: "how dare you whine..everyone waits long (their timeline tells the story), VSC ppl arent mean, they are doing their jobs!" WTFE

Im sorry, but until you walk a mile in my shoes, dont tell me what i can and cant complain about. and insenitivity is runnig rampant lately ;)

i have some buddies who got approved WAY faster than me, i dont hold it against them..but they are always sensitive and caring about whats going on with our case :luv: anyone else who got approved under 6 months...i dont EVER want to hear the word "finally" out of their mouths.

after you rot at a uscis service center for more than 6 months...come talk to me about "finally"

uh oh narina..my alter ego is showing up here now too :lol:

Thanks!

We all miss our spouses and we are all sick of waiting.....

on a funny note..... My husband hasn't been able to eat much for the last few days because of his tooth issue. I asked him today what he has eaten and he told me nothing much because he can't really chew... So I said, use the debit card and stop at the Mega Super on your way home and pick up some yogurt and other things you can eat. And pick up a phone card. He says Ok baby, good Idea. I told him not to spend too much because I get paid on Thursday. He says no probllem. Now, usually he spends $30 . At most $50. I just got the debit confirmation. He spent $81.00. I had to laugh.... I don't care about the money ... All I think about is him carrying 80 bucks worth of Groceries straight up a mountain side on a dirt road on a motorcycle. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He probably looks like Santa Claus with all the bags..... HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Timeline

that IS funny! when i spend 80+ at the store i have to make two trips from the car to the house..and thats with bags shoved all the way up my arm :lol: poor guy riding up the mt

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

OMG! I have had one heck of day!!

My husband was being a real d*ck head and we had a HUGE fight today.....he almost implied that he was doing me a favor Which was reason enough to make me see RED and from there on everything went down a spiral.

I don't understand men. I hate to say this but I am the one who is giving up everything familiar...great Job, Family and Friends to move to the US to be with him and I am ready to make a fresh start.....(I have made it clear on numerous occasions that I would rather live in Canada but my husband does not want to relocate here)

I am ready to throw in the towel and call thie whole f*cking thing quits !

** the only thing that could pis$ me off more would be getting approved this week

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

03-05-2009: NOA2

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Might I add - If we applied today for Canadian PR...he would be here sooner than I would have my IR1 interview!!!

Edited by Serendipity_

*k3 Visa*

08-10-2008: NOA1

05-18-2009: K3 visa approved (Mumbai Consulate)

05-22-2009: POE LAX

*IR Visa*

07-10-2008: NOA1

08-13-2009: IR1 visa approved (Montreal, Canada)

08-15-2009: POE LAX

Timeline

My husband was being a real d*ck head and we had a HUGE fight today.....he almost implied that he was doing me a favor Which was reason enough to make me see RED and from there on everything went down a spiral.

I don't understand men. I hate to say this but I am the one who is giving up everything familiar...great Job, Family and Friends to move to the US to be with him and I am ready to make a fresh start.....(I have made it clear on numerous occasions that I would rather live in Canada but my husband does not want to relocate here)

** the only thing that could pis$ me off more would be getting approved this week

Im SO sorry you guys are fighting. Please dont call it quits over this. You know the stress and distance make us all a little wierd and say stupid things.

(F)

It doesnt excuse him implying that, but i wqould like to think that its the stress of everything.

If you need an ear..i have two ((((sarita)))

Thanks!

Im SO sorry you guys are fighting. Please dont call it quits over this. You know the stress and distance make us all a little wierd and say stupid things.

(F)

It doesnt excuse him implying that, but i wqould like to think that its the stress of everything.

If you need an ear..i have two ((((sarita)))

with my ears it makes 4.... HAHAHAHAHA :blink:

you do know....now that you said an approval will piss you off..... :angry: guess what sista??? yours is coming !!! :jest:

And you know you're gonna like it !!! :whistle: XX OO XX OO

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny how a visit from Aunt Flo can change your whole mood.....HEE HEE HEE HEE :thumbs:

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=2677417

sorry, but had to put my 2 cents in...

Got your back ! Don't worry !!!! I was thinking that when I read it the first time.

Is it too late to give up K3 , get a divorce and go back to a K1? I bet we would get our SOs here faster if we did that :lol:

Serendipity, I went through the same thing over the weekend and today we were all lovey dovey again, it's the UpAndDown characteristic of VSCH (H for hell rmb? he he :P ). Tomorrow will be a better day. These things are normal. No two people can see eye to eye all the time.

And Lisa, "after you rot at a uscis service center for more than 6 months...come talk to me about 'finally' "

I AM OFFICIALLY ROTTENNNNNNNNNNNN AND LOVING IT, I COULD BASK IN THIS ROTTEN STATE FOR A WHILE SO VSC DO NOT ABJUDICATE MY PETITION FOR A WHILE :rofl:

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.