notime4haterz

K-3 Weekend Party

77 posts in this topic

I just wrote up this long response and the stupid thing just erased it for some unknown reason #######???

I still feel disgusting. I didn't talk to my husband for almost 2 days and he just called and surprised me. It was a really bad connection but it was so good to hear his voice. I told him I still feel disgusting and he told me it is because of the baby. So, I guess he is ok with the idea...hmmmmm.

He is having dental issues and is on antibiotics. He said he couldn't work yesterday because he couldnt talk. hmmmm

Anyway... this is how our life is. I really want to be there with him. I was chatting on WIndows Live with his cousin who lives two houses away from him. She bought a internet card so we could chat. I miss Costa Rica so much.

My 8 year old loves snakes and reptiles and all that gross stuff. She would be so into having something like that for a pet. But for me, one dog is too much. Anyone want a dog? he's a good boy ! you can have him for free. Really !!!

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Good morning ladies and Steve!

How's it going?

Lisa, that IS funny, picturing a tough guy get squeamish around your pets LOOOOOL

Jen, it's probably just stress. Don't go out shopping for baby clothes just yet :lol: Unless you want to, of course! You know me, shopping for any reason is always acceptable! :lol: I hope you start feeling better soon.

Has anyone heard from Serendipity? I hope she's feeling better.

Aruba, what's going on? Did you get it sorted out with all the applications yet?

Hey Narina.... Buenos Dias !

I had a hard time falling asleep last night even though I was soooo tired. My stomach wasn't upset when I first got up but now its a little queezy Head is still in a cloud. I think Im just sick. Tucho says its the baby.... LOL.

Where is Sarita anyway? I hope she is ok.

Why hasn't Sonia joined us on FB?

Im gonna bring an Iguana back from CR next time for Lisa's reptile paradise. Those icky lizards are all over the place in the mountain. I've probably shared a bed with one of them and didn't even know it.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good morning ladies :)

Another day of odd jobs for me at my boss's house ... after a few hours of Skype with Ksenia.

Hope you all had a restful night.

Sorry you are not feeling well Jen. Hope Serendipity is feeling better today too.

Have a great day and I'll see you ladies here tonight :D

Steve & Ksenia

502pfk.gif2rom8nd.gif

July 23, 2008 - Married my beautiful Ksenia

Oct 11, 2008 - I-130 Sent

Oct 13, 2008 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2008 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Oct 24, 2008 - NOA1 (I-130)

Oct 25, 2008 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Oct 29, 2008 - I-129F Received at CSC

Oct 30, 2008 - NOA1 for I-129F mailed to me - received 11/22/08 because of address change

Oct 31, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 3, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 18, 2008 - I-129F Touched

Nov 20, 2008 - I-130 (for step daughter) Touched

Feb 17, 2009 - Case received by the NVC

Feb 25, 2009 - Received letter from NVC dated Feb 20th saying they had received my approved I-129F

Feb 27, 2009 - Received 2 letters from NVC dated Feb 20th - they had received both approved I-130's

Mar 6, 2009 - Medical for Ksenia & Sasha completed in Kiev. Everything is great.

Mar 9, 2009 - Called NVC and found out our K3 is in "administrative processing"

Apr 6, 2009 - OUT OF A.P. !!! File being sent to Kiev !

May 5, 2009 - K3 interview in Kiev! APPROVED !!!

July 12, 2009 - ARRIVAL IN USA !!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Yeah I wasted my entire Saturday with the cable company changing my modem. I have been been experiencing intermitent internet service for the past 2 weeks which can get extremely aggravating when u rely on the internet to chat with ur husband!!! So I make an appointment and they send me a nice worker who had absolutely no clue what to do with connecting me back on the internet after he finished installing my modem. He tried to tell me it's time to buy a new TV a new router and a new laptop!! Needless to say, I am already on edge and financially streched extremely thin, so hearing him mention 3 things I needed to buy in this economy was enough to make me cry :crying::crying::crying: I felt so alone w/o even the one thing that ties me to my husband so I called him though I only had 2 dollars left on my calling card so it didn't give us enough time to talk...then I called my niece and cried and cried and cried.... and when my sister called to check up on me I cried some more :cry::cry::cry:

So I had a sappy saturday but at least my internet is back on. Thank God! Now I hope to say a THANK YOU GOD once we get our STUPID approval...(he he :P it's stupid now but won't be stupid anymore once I get it ;):lol: lol)

Sorry to bore everyone with the crybaby details...These days VJ is another place we can turn to when the rest of the world has come down crashing on us. So thanks for all of your support. Know you are making a difference in someone's life no matter how small :)

Edited by GS4EVER

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Yeah I wasted my entire Saturday with the cable company changing my modem. I have been been experiencing intermitent internet service for the past 2 weeks which can get extremely aggravating when u rely on the internet to chat with ur husband!!! So I make an appointment and they send me a nice worker who had absolutely no clue what to do with connecting me back on the internet after he finished installing my modem. He tried to tell me it's time to buy a new TV a new router and a new laptop!! Needless to say, I am already on edge and financially streched extremely thin, so hearing him mention 3 things I needed to buy in this economy was enough to make me cry :crying::crying::crying: I felt so alone w/o even the one thing that ties me to my husband so I called him though I only had 2 dollars left on my calling card so it didn't give us enough time to talk...then I called my niece and cried and cried and cried.... and when my sister called to check up on me I cried some more :cry::cry::cry:

So I had a sappy saturday but at least my internet is back on. Thank God! Now I hope to say a THANK YOU GOD once we get our STUPID approval...(he he :P it's stupid now but won't be stupid anymore once I get it ;):lol: lol)

Sorry to bore everyone with the crybaby details...These days VJ is another place we can turn to when the rest of the world has come down crashing on us. So thanks for all of your support. Know you are making a difference in someone's life no matter how small :)

Im a crybaby too. Don't worry. I've had a crappy 2 weeks.

Tucho called last night and I called him back to talk but the connection was sooooooo bad I couldn't really hear him. Maybe when I call today the connection will be better. He lives so far outin the mountains. I think it has alot to do with the calling card not the phone. If I call direct I can hear just fine.... Phone cards are a rip off but I don't have any other choice

DOn't worry Crying is ok. We all do it ! and we are here for you to vent to.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Tucho called last night and I called him back to talk but the connection was sooooooo bad I couldn't really hear him. Maybe when I call today the connection will be better. He lives so far outin the mountains. I think it has alot to do with the calling card not the phone. If I call direct I can hear just fine.... Phone cards are a rip off but I don't have any other choice

Ya! crying/whining is totally safe here :P

GS, isnt it like touture to not be able to get online? This computer is my main means to talk to Yazied!

We lost power for 8 days in sept due to a storm, then 5 days from the ice storm last month... i think i have ptsd, everytime the lights flicker..im like :girlwerewolf2xn::lol:

I hope next week is better for you.

Jenn, I think you guys are really liking this baby idea ;)

Steve, glad you have something to keep ya occupied. and omg, you guys are a cute couple btw!

Serendipity, how are you holding up?

where's candid?

Narina, is the shift going quickly so far? i hope so :)

everyone else missing the loved one (F)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

GS, isnt it like touture to not be able to get online? This computer is my main means to talk to Yazied!

We lost power for 8 days in sept due to a storm, then 5 days from the ice storm last month... i think i have ptsd, everytime the lights flicker..im like :girlwerewolf2xn::lol:

Steve, glad you have something to keep ya occupied. and omg, you guys are a cute couple btw!

where's candid?

everyone else missing the loved one (F)

AHHHH I like the idea but I don't think it is reality.

I decided to color my hair SO I'm in the waiting 20 minutes stage... I am downloading some sitcoms for my next trip to CR. I don't understnad all spanish and it gets really annoying when I can't even watch TV and to tell you the truth... they have the DUMBEST TV programs. I can watch the soaps with my hubby and get the jist of it but I can't catch all the words. SOOOOOO annoying. I wish the bandwith was faster so I could stream in some american TV shows.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Timeline

well, after he gets here..you guys can really get to work on that ;)

i know what you mean about the tv. Jordan has many english channels, but they are all older shows and some lame ones as well. i can only pick out every 10th word of arabic so watching the arabic channels was out :lol:

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

well, after he gets here..you guys can really get to work on that ;)

i know what you mean about the tv. Jordan has many english channels, but they are all older shows and some lame ones as well. i can only pick out every 10th word of arabic so watching the arabic channels was out :lol:

my brother showed me how to get tv shows and how to download them. I just downloaded seasons 1-5 of Two and a half men. I am about to download the 6th season of One Tree Hill. ( love that show) Tucho works 12 hour shifts so it gets kinda boring. But now that he moved back with his mom I should be much more entertained even though they don't understand me. We get by.

I hope he gets here soon because my biological clock is ticking very load. I am old.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Timeline

awww!

i told yazied we have a five year window, because this shop is closed when im 35. :lol:

maybe one or two more and we'll be 4. :D we take turns being baby crazy. heeheh

Thanks!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Lisa ... thank you for the nice compliment.

Ksenia would really like another child but I'm hesitant. It's hard enough to find quality "us" time with a 5 year old and no sitters around (when she was here). Imagine having a new born too. And there is a lot of costs too.

We have decided to concentrate on getting her back home ... then get settled ... then let the 'baby' conversations begin :P

Jen, do you have any kids from previous relationships?

GS ... I feel your pain about losing the internet. We are all so dependent on it. I feel totally lost when I can't reach Ksenia. When she travels to another city to see her mom, we can't skype for sometimes a week and I go crazy! :wacko:

Edited by SteveColo

Steve & Ksenia

502pfk.gif2rom8nd.gif

July 23, 2008 - Married my beautiful Ksenia

Oct 11, 2008 - I-130 Sent

Oct 13, 2008 - I-130 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 20, 2008 - Checks cashed by USCIS

Oct 24, 2008 - NOA1 (I-130)

Oct 25, 2008 - I-129F Sent to CSC

Oct 29, 2008 - I-129F Received at CSC

Oct 30, 2008 - NOA1 for I-129F mailed to me - received 11/22/08 because of address change

Oct 31, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 3, 2008 - I-130 Touched

Nov 18, 2008 - I-129F Touched

Nov 20, 2008 - I-130 (for step daughter) Touched

Feb 17, 2009 - Case received by the NVC

Feb 25, 2009 - Received letter from NVC dated Feb 20th saying they had received my approved I-129F

Feb 27, 2009 - Received 2 letters from NVC dated Feb 20th - they had received both approved I-130's

Mar 6, 2009 - Medical for Ksenia & Sasha completed in Kiev. Everything is great.

Mar 9, 2009 - Called NVC and found out our K3 is in "administrative processing"

Apr 6, 2009 - OUT OF A.P. !!! File being sent to Kiev !

May 5, 2009 - K3 interview in Kiev! APPROVED !!!

July 12, 2009 - ARRIVAL IN USA !!!

Lisa ... thank you for the nice compliment.

Ksenia would really like another child but I'm hesitant. It's hard enough to find quality "us" time with a 5 year old and no sitters around (when she was here). Imagine having a new born too. And there is a lot of costs too.

We have decided to concentrate on getting her back home ... then get settled ... then let the 'baby' conversations begin :P

Jen, do you have any kids from previous relationships?

GS ... I feel your pain about losing the internet. We are all so dependent on it. I feel totally lost when I can't reach Ksenia. When she travels to another city to see her mom, we can't skype for sometimes a week and I go crazy! :wacko:

I have 3. 17, 12 and 8 and he has one , 7. I am baby crazzy. I love everything about them. I love being a mamma. Best thing that ever could have happened to me. But if I don't get to have another before the bakery closes I am perfectly happy with what I have.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Yeah I wasted my entire Saturday with the cable company changing my modem. I have been been experiencing intermitent internet service for the past 2 weeks which can get extremely aggravating when u rely on the internet to chat with ur husband!!! So I make an appointment and they send me a nice worker who had absolutely no clue what to do with connecting me back on the internet after he finished installing my modem. He tried to tell me it's time to buy a new TV a new router and a new laptop!! Needless to say, I am already on edge and financially streched extremely thin, so hearing him mention 3 things I needed to buy in this economy was enough to make me cry :crying: I felt so alone w/o even the one thing that ties me to my husband so I called him though I only had 2 dollars left on my calling card so it didn't give us enough time to talk...then I called my niece and cried and cried and cried.... and when my sister called to check up on me I cried some more :cry:

Thanks for making me see I am not officially crazy, Jen. Maybe we can write letters to Washington asking they redo this process over and shorten the amount of time it takes to get our spouses here or else they will have to deal with a bunch of crazy USC SOs running around town :lol:

Sorry about the size, I still can't figure out how to respond to various quotes within the same post. Uploading pics is the next thing I need to work on as well :whistle:

And thanks, Lisa for all the support. You guys have been wonderful listeners :) Too bad they have not added a HUG smiley...

And BABY? WHAT BABY? I am lost here lol but I will assume this is that same backward VSC tradition or am I really missing something :unsure:

And Steve I have to agree. Your bride is so pretty and you guys make a nice couple :yes: . I was thinking about you and wondering if you were feeling better since that last post you posted about your health in the other forum.

Serendipity, w/o meds I am a mess and depressed. Hang in there (F) . We hope this will all be over soon! You and Jen should be next.

ArubaD, I can't wait to see how this whole thing with K3 vs. CR1 plays out for you and queuedup. Good luck to you both! :star:

everyone else missing the loved one

Edited by GS4EVER

NVC Journey: Finally OVER APRIL 21, 2009!!! INTERVIEW PASSED 05/12/09; VISA IN HAND 05/20/09

03/05/09: K3 and I 130 both approved! FINALLY after 230 emotionally trying days @ VSC!!

03/06/2009 : NVC Received; 03/09/09 Case Number Assigned; 03/10/09 K3 stuck in AP

03/17/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills generated (by email @ 10:00 p.m.); 03/18/2009 : AOS/IV fee bills paid online

03/27/2009 : AOS/DS 230 package sent to NVC; 04/02/2009 : AOS & DS-230 entered into NVC system

04/14/2009 : Found out K3 was forwarded to the consulate in Leb and CR1 stuck in AP; 04/18/09: K3 delivered

04/20/09: WOOHOO CR1 already out of AP; DS 230/AOS accepted with no RFEs!! Sign in failed on NVC payment site.

04/21/09: MAGIC CASE COMPLETE @ 4:30 P.M. THANK U GOD!!!

04/27/09: Hubby passed his medical; CR1 interview assigned for June 17th By NVC; but changed to MAY 12th after emailing embassy on 05/05/09 )

an1cET10g410530MDAwMzExOGx8MDAwMDU1NGRhfEFwcHJvdmVkLyBXYWl0aW5nIDQgUmV1bmlvbiE.gif

Interview Passed 05/12/09!!! Visa in hand 05/20/09!!! POE: 05/23/09

as1cEY00g410500MDA0NDZzfDAwMDk3c3xUaWxsIDFzdCB3ZWRkaW5nIGFubml2ZXJzYXJ5.gif

REUNITED JUST IN TIME FOR MY BDAY AND WEDDING ANNIVERSARY!!!! PRAISE BE TO GOD!

Yeah I wasted my entire Saturday with the cable company changing my modem. I have been been experiencing intermitent internet service for the past 2 weeks which can get extremely aggravating when u rely on the internet to chat with ur husband!!! So I make an appointment and they send me a nice worker who had absolutely no clue what to do with connecting me back on the internet after he finished installing my modem. He tried to tell me it's time to buy a new TV a new router and a new laptop!! Needless to say, I am already on edge and financially streched extremely thin, so hearing him mention 3 things I needed to buy in this economy was enough to make me cry :crying: I felt so alone w/o even the one thing that ties me to my husband so I called him though I only had 2 dollars left on my calling card so it didn't give us enough time to talk...then I called my niece and cried and cried and cried.... and when my sister called to check up on me I cried some more :cry:

Thanks for making me see I am not officially crazy, Jen. Maybe we can write letters to Washington asking they redo this process over and shorten the amount of time it takes to get our spouses here or else they will have to deal with a bunch of crazy USC SOs running around town :lol:

Sorry about the size, I still can't figure out how to respond to various quotes within the same post. Uploading pics is the next thing I need to work on as well :whistle:

And thanks, Lisa for all the support. You guys have been wonderful listeners :) Too bad they have not added a HUG smiley...

And BABY? WHAT BABY? I am lost here lol but I will assume this is that same backward VSC tradition or am I really missing something :unsure:

And Steve I have to agree. Your bride is so pretty and you guys make a nice couple :yes: . I was thinking about you and wondering if you were feeling better since that last post you posted about your health in the other forum.

Serendipity, w/o meds I am a mess and depressed. Hang in there (F) . We hope this will all be over soon! You and Jen should be next.

where's candid?

Narina, I can't wait to see how this whole thing with K3 vs. CR1 plays out for you and queuedup. Good luck to you both! :star:

everyone else missing the loved one

HAHAHAHAHA no baby. Just a pipe dream for me. Im not feeling well and my husband is telling me it is because of the "baby" hahahahaha.

YOu didn't miss anything Don't worry

BTW... does anyone know how to post a video that converted from Kodak camera to Itunes and put it on here. I wanna share a video of what the rain is like during the wet season in CR. Caroline will be able to relate very well. Just something to pass the time.

Edited by esposadetucho

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.